Comments
41 - 60 of 61 Comments Last updated May 18, 2013
Concerned

Sacramento, CA

#42 Jan 2, 2013
How come his picture was not on the East Tennessee Mug Shots website? He did get arrested didn't he?
Wow

Stanley, NC

#43 Jan 3, 2013
No, he didn't get arrested. He was driving a couple days ago, seen him at creekside. How does that crowd get out of everything? The scanner stated he had a vop warrant on him the night he got shot!

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44 Jan 3, 2013
It's simple. They have NOTHING,therefore the county cannot get any money from them. Dead weight pays no jail rent or fines.
Really

Nashville, TN

#45 Jan 3, 2013
Idk if all this is true or because its on Topix, but if it is, something needs to be done.

What is his mothers name that got arrested taking him to the hospital? Her picture should be up.

Maybe Burns need to be interviewed and explain why nothing is being done about these people terrifying decent citizens in Greene county.

Just as criminals need to be held responsible for their actions, so does the leaders we are paying to do their job.

Again I don't know the people, so I really don't know what's going on.
Really

Nashville, TN

#46 Jan 5, 2013
Is this the same Paul Hipps? It's not Greene county, it's Washington county.

http://easttennesseemugshots.com/2013/01/03/h...
raylan

United States

#47 Jan 5, 2013
Really wrote:
Is this the same Paul Hipps? It's not Greene county, it's Washington county.
http://easttennesseemugshots.com/2013/01/03/h...
yep thats the same dude i knew them very well till they got started on the pills
Really

Nashville, TN

#48 Jan 5, 2013
http://easttennesseemugshots.com/2013/01/01/h...

Is this his mom, the one they say stop to get beer before taking him to the hospital?
Yep

United States

#49 Jan 5, 2013
That's her. So sad really.
Lmao

Nashville, TN

#50 Jan 6, 2013
raylan wrote:
<quoted text>yep thats the same dude i knew them very well till they got started on the pills
He looks like he got a little Charlie Manson going on, psychotic!
Yep

United States

#51 Jan 6, 2013
I know in this society, people are continuously judged and rightfully so, in most cases. My outlook is...considering I know these people is its sad. These hipps boys were raised in drugs, alcoholism, poverty, and dishonesty. They were never taught love, honesty, and right. They are grown now though and both capable of choosing right over wrong. So they do need to be legally held accountable for their actions...as everyone should!!!!
gump

Midlothian, VA

#52 Jan 6, 2013
raylan wrote:
<quoted text>yeah unless you dont like it and then fk you
Actually I rather enjoy talking about this sh*t bag
LMMFAO

Greeneville, TN

#53 Jan 20, 2013
Has this guy caused any trouble after getting his "boys" shot?
whoknows

United States

#54 Jan 20, 2013
Larry hipps is the biggest theif and drug addict. He is the boys role model.. how the hell could u not know the true larry? He use to b a good bullshitter but after all these years anyone with half a brain knows. Those boys have been stealen since they were 5years old. They put the kids up to stealing at the local viking mountain poker games. They would go threw cars and pick pockets and report to mommy and daddy what cards everyone had.
Like to know

Johnson City, TN

#55 Jan 24, 2013
gump wrote:
I heard one of them hipps boys got butt f*cked in the work house
I would like to know how an inmate could get that hard up?
country girl

Greeneville, TN

#56 Mar 14, 2013
lol wrote:
i am still shocked debbie isnt in jail for murdering joni stokes and paul and wayne for desposing of the weapon used to do so they have bragged about it for years
Agree, instead Burns try to get a grandfather raising his 2 grandkids. But Burns didnt have enough on him. Thank God. It was awful funny that as soon as joni was killed debbie and the boys were there before anyone. besides joni durged up boyfriend
Bahahahaha

Greeneville, TN

#57 Mar 14, 2013
You'd think getting shot in the Gonads would calm a man down.
Formermtngal

Greeneville, TN

#58 Mar 14, 2013
They killed my dogs tried to strangle me on the bus and tried to drown me and my brother needless say at 12 I shot at them and then within a week we had moved off the mtn of hell and to chuckey I feel sorry for Larry but damn they are devils
For real

Bulls Gap, TN

#59 Apr 3, 2013
Where is that sweetheart Larry these days anyway?
notafan

Los Angeles, CA

#60 Apr 3, 2013
anf wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul gave my dad cocaine the night he died. The only reason my dad died was because of the cocaine.
i dont know Paul but unless he shoved it up ur dads nose then ur dad chose to do it. im sorry ur dad passed away and im not trying to be mean im just stated the truth.
Guess

Johnson City, TN

#61 Apr 4, 2013
This is comical. I haven't read about my cousin and laughed so hard in a long time. Keep it comin' folks....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min miss tuffet 146,341
josh kesterson 2 hr wondering 7
ISIS would love another BUSH in office 3 hr fedup with doing ... 18
psycho moms (Nov '12) 3 hr Lover 58
10.3 Local Unemployment Obamaism 4 hr Democrappies 8
the greers of campcreek terry,steven,dusty (Jul '11) 4 hr lol 54
rosetta powell and eddie mathes (Apr '11) 4 hr Christine 12
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 8 hr One million short... 30
Greeneville people rude as hell 14 hr Dr Wu 26
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs