Comments
1 - 20 of 61 Comments Last updated May 18, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Greene Mountain

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Well looks like Paul Hipps finally got what was comeing to him! Now his brother and the Franklin boys need a dose too! Those thieveing little bastards have been going way to long allready! Got his balls shot off, how funny :)
long time coming

Lake City, SC

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Paul dead? I ain't seen them franklins since they got burnt out.
Greene Mountain

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Dec 21, 2012
long time coming wrote:
Paul dead? I ain't seen them franklins since they got burnt out.
Sadly no! I think the Franklins were and may still be liveing with the hipps?
Hmmm

Faith, NC

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Paul isn't dead, he's recovering in the hospital but will go to jail when he's released because he has a warrant on him. The Franklin's are still coming and going on Viking mtn. Yes, I'm surprised all those thieving, lying, dead beat boys haven't been killed or caught 20 years yet. It'll happen, they'll cross the wrong one eventually! Let them self destruct, good citizens can set back and watch karmas vengeance.
Greene Mountain

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Get this! Paul Hipps mother,while takeing his ball less ass to takoma, stoped at creekside to get beer and got poped for DUI and Driveing on DUI suspended licence! After they got Paul to Takoma he was airlifted to kingsport, AND HIS MOTHER STOPED TO GET BEER????????? Close family!(as wild as this sounds it's true).
lol

Central, SC

#7 Dec 24, 2012
i am still shocked debbie isnt in jail for murdering joni stokes and paul and wayne for desposing of the weapon used to do so they have bragged about it for years
Wow

United States

#8 Dec 24, 2012
People never fail to amaze me! Who stops to get beer, while their son has been shot? That's just sad. Don't get me wrong, I know that crowd but look how those boys grew up, can't expect much more really. Those Franklin boys was born into trash as well. None of them stood a chance.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Wow wrote:
People never fail to amaze me! Who stops to get beer, while their son has been shot? That's just sad. Don't get me wrong, I know that crowd but look how those boys grew up, can't expect much more really. Those Franklin boys was born into trash as well. None of them stood a chance.
That's so sad, but so true.
anf

Antioch, TN

#10 Dec 25, 2012
Paul Hipps killed my dad...technically. Even if he goes to jail he will just get bailed out. Cops said that to my mother when we tried getting him arrested. Im glad he got shot, Im not going to lie. I think it's morbid that I see his happy butt walking doing whatever while my dad is laying six feet under 2 miles from his house. Pisses me off!!
ron

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Dec 25, 2012
anf wrote:
Paul Hipps killed my dad...technically. Even if he goes to jail he will just get bailed out. Cops said that to my mother when we tried getting him arrested. Im glad he got shot, Im not going to lie. I think it's morbid that I see his happy butt walking doing whatever while my dad is laying six feet under 2 miles from his house. Pisses me off!!
how did he kill your dad
paul

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Greene Mountain wrote:
Get this! Paul Hipps mother,while takeing his ball less ass to takoma, stoped at creekside to get beer and got poped for DUI and Driveing on DUI suspended licence! After they got Paul to Takoma he was airlifted to kingsport, AND HIS MOTHER STOPED TO GET BEER????????? Close family!(as wild as this sounds it's true).
debbie didnt drive paul drove to the hospital.they got debbie for a warrant when she got to the hospital

Since: Dec 12

Mooresville, NC

#13 Dec 25, 2012
lol wrote:
i am still shocked debbie isnt in jail for murdering joni stokes and paul and wayne for desposing of the weapon used to do so they have bragged about it for years
Who are these people? Debbie, Paul & Wayne. Isn't Joni Stokes the one who Ray Moore (think that was his name) was found not guilty of killing??? Some local crimes I remember some details if I read about them. I don't know if some crimes even get reported for me to know about so I cant forget what i never knew.... Anyhow, I'm thinking this may have been a previous topix discussion.
Concerned

Nashville, TN

#14 Dec 25, 2012
Wow seems like a lot of people hate this dude. I've never heard of him before, give us more details about all this stuff.

How did he kill your dad?
Who is Joni and how did she get killed?

If these people are that bad the rest of the town should know all about them.
iknow

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Wow seems like a lot of people hate this dude. I've never heard of him before, give us more details about all this stuff.
How did he kill your dad?
Who is Joni and how did she get killed?
If these people are that bad the rest of the town should know all about them.
when people see them coming they lock there doors on car and house.
Concerned

Nashville, TN

#16 Dec 25, 2012
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>when people see them coming they lock there doors on car and house.
I've lived here almost 40 years and never heard of them. What area are they from!?
fowheeler

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2012
Theys up on Viking mt. And surrounding area, hipps and franklins. Sure, both family's names have a bad rap but not all of them (either side) are all bad. I know people from both families and they are hard workers they don't steal nor do drugs and are raising their kids and grand kids. However the ones that are bad,are real bad. I really wonder how a few of them are even still alive.
Acquaintance

United States

#18 Dec 25, 2012
I know both families very well, grew up with those boys and yes, a few are honest and hardworking. But the others(above mentioned) are thieving, lying, drug addicted, drain on society types. Paul hipps, Wayne hipps, and Chris Franklin would steal off anyone for their drugs. They've all been in and out of jail and they're lucky to not be in the penetentary or grave yard.
Greenevillian

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Dec 25, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived here almost 40 years and never heard of them. What area are they from!?
You ever been to vikeing mtn?
Greenevillian

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Dec 25, 2012
paul wrote:
<quoted text>debbie didnt drive paul drove to the hospital.they got debbie for a warrant when she got to the hospital
Then why was she arrested for DUI and driveing on a DUI suspended licence and warrants paul? She was damn sure driveing when she left the Mtn, I saw it!
Greenevillian

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Dec 25, 2012
Acquaintance wrote:
I know both families very well, grew up with those boys and yes, a few are honest and hardworking. But the others(above mentioned) are thieving, lying, drug addicted, drain on society types. Paul hipps, Wayne hipps, and Chris Franklin would steal off anyone for their drugs. They've all been in and out of jail and they're lucky to not be in the penetentary or grave yard.
I have allways liked Larry Hipps and never heard anyone say much bad about him, he is the dad. I know this puts him in a hard place, I don't think he is the cause of how those boys are. Paul Hipps got EXACTLY what he deserved and no one on the mtn seems to disagree. I do hate this for Larry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
south greene football 15 min get over it 51
BURNS JAIL 40 to 400 inmates at 35k per year 17 min You could be next 14
Nitrogen water problem. .. 19 min Trump 10
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 19 min DVM inspector 8
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min WTSenior 146,134
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 30 min Agnus 3,665
LABOR DAY appease low wage hard work as the ri... 1 hr formally known as... 5
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 5 hr Health Scammers 13
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE