Is Chris Key on drugs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CJT

Greer, SC

#1 Mar 5, 2012
?
amy

Cambridge, MA

#2 Mar 5, 2012
just bath salts which will kill you
grow up

Mooresville, NC

#3 Mar 5, 2012
The only chris key I know is one sexy, delicious, gorgeous man! I doubt he's on drugs or anything of the sort but if he was its Uh NONE of your business! Thanks have a great day. Jealous much?lol
the boss

Herndon, VA

#4 Mar 5, 2012
grow up wrote:
The only chris key I know is one sexy, delicious, gorgeous man! I doubt he's on drugs or anything of the sort but if he was its Uh NONE of your business! Thanks have a great day. Jealous much?lol
i make it my buisness when im the man he works with bitch
cable man

Cambridge, MA

#5 Mar 6, 2012
he is doing the bath salts and i know because he ask me if i wanted to try it with him.
grow up

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2012
That bitch was very immature of you (boss)! If your so concerned then try talking to HIM. Not Greeneville! You sir are a damn idiot:) There's some truth for ya. Have a great day.
har

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 6, 2012
No doubt who posted this. Dont be mad because he caught you.
hottie

Boiling Springs, SC

#8 Mar 6, 2012
Is he single? I've waited patiently for a long time to show Mr.Key how a real woman pleases a man!!!
WOW

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 6, 2012
har wrote:
No doubt who posted this. Dont be mad because he caught you.
really we need to all grow up and STOP the CYBER BULLYING.

If you are really his boss then you have the avenue of having him drug tested. BETTER YET, ask HIM not the public.

I seriously doubt an employer would come on this forum to find info on an employee.
har

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 6, 2012
Im not his boss. I know its the chick who stole his wallet. She is just trying to get back at him for some reason. He does not do bath salts. Its almost humorous.
hottie

Boiling Springs, SC

#11 Mar 6, 2012
Im not bullying.lol Im trying to get w that!
bob

Herndon, VA

#12 Mar 6, 2012
grow up wrote:
That bitch was very immature of you (boss)! If your so concerned then try talking to HIM. Not Greeneville! You sir are a damn idiot:) There's some truth for ya. Have a great day.
check his blood and we will all b happy
grow up

Mooresville, NC

#13 Mar 6, 2012
Just your own bizz and we will be the happiest.lmao
lowlife

Madison, TN

#14 Mar 7, 2012
hottie wrote:
Is he single? I've waited patiently for a long time to show Mr.Key how a real woman pleases a man!!!
i showed him what a real woman is. lots of times
lowlife

Madison, TN

#15 Mar 7, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>check his blood and we will all b happy
uh bob it doesnt show in blood. unless they have the specific kind of salt to compare. personally i think u all should burn on satans door step. being pathetic and judgemental is far worse than any bath salt
bob

Cambridge, MA

#16 Mar 7, 2012
everything shows in your blood dipshit
sonofabush

Johnson City, TN

#17 Mar 8, 2012
Id bet that they would find a terd in yours then?
bob

Herndon, VA

#18 Mar 8, 2012
sonofabush wrote:
Id bet that they would find a terd in yours then?
if i ate or smoked terds the would but i dont u sob
hottie

York, SC

#19 Mar 9, 2012
So is he single??? A man that looks that good doesn't need drugs!
lowlife

Madison, TN

#20 Mar 9, 2012
hottie wrote:
So is he single??? A man that looks that good doesn't need drugs!
single not quit. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 min Dare2love 10,825
Jewish haters 14 min Soetoro 6
Phat Cafe ..... Park Overall 14 min ATTICUS FINCH 23
Trump golfing 23 min ATTICUS FINCH 42
Cassidy miller 39 min nobody cares 99
Josh Tweed in jail? 1 hr Dare2love 2
Edwina whatever it may be at the time 3 hr Jonboy 13

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages