Tom

Gallatin, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Why does Subway hire people with rotten teeth? You are standing there looking at your sandwich being made and the person that is fixing it has every tooth in their head black,broken or completely missing. Or some stupid girl will have a nose ring in her nose. You are looking at your sandwich and thinking how does she clean the thing. Time I get out of Subway, I am to sick to eat.
customer

Newport, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Me too. I quit going
subway junkie

Faith, NC

#3 Oct 7, 2011
The Subway in food country is not that way.
Tom wrote:
Why does Subway hire people with rotten teeth? You are standing there looking at your sandwich being made and the person that is fixing it has every tooth in their head black,broken or completely missing. Or some stupid girl will have a nose ring in her nose. You are looking at your sandwich and thinking how does she clean the thing. Time I get out of Subway, I am to sick to eat.
customer

Gallatin, TN

#4 Oct 7, 2011
Tom wrote:
The one next to Roberts Furniture, the guy has long hair hanging down over his eyes (so no one will know he is high) tatoes all over him. The girl's teeth are missing. She probably doesn't have two good teeth in her mouth.
customer

Cowpens, SC

#5 Oct 7, 2011
I was talking about the one on bypass across from Lowe's. The people in the other one on bypass seem ok just slow as hell so if I want subway, or anything for that matter, I go to JC.
Gross

Franklin, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2011
The one in front of Lowes is the one I usually stop by. A few of the girls (NOT ALL) look and act like they have a drug problem, BUT they are nice and CLEAN. I watch every detail as they make the subs and I am always happy with it. Now the one by the furniture store is nasty as hell. It may look a little nicer, but they are some filthy people working there. Traffic was awful last Friday so instead of going to the usual shop, I made the mistake to go down the road a little ways. Let me tell you that turned me off from ever wanting a sub sandwich for a long time to come. It was some nasty tall guy behind the counter. He had this dumb look on his face and looked high. He was whining to the other employees about how much he hates his job. Like wtf? Then to the bad part. He was putting the last bit of things on the sandwich and then all of a sudden "ACHHOOOOOOOOOOO" right there and aimed right at my sandwich. He proceded to act like I didn't see it and went to wrap the sandwich. I just turned around and walked out the door. GROSS!!

“*Believe & Repent*”

Since: Jun 11

Sodom & Gomorrah

#8 Oct 11, 2011
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
The one next to Roberts Furniture, the guy has long hair hanging down over his eyes (so no one will know he is high) tatoes all over him. The girl's teeth are missing. She probably doesn't have two good teeth in her mouth.
Why do you assume he's high? What does it matter if he has tattoos? I'm sorry if he can't take his tattoos off to impress people.

“*Believe & Repent*”

Since: Jun 11

Sodom & Gomorrah

#9 Oct 11, 2011
Tom wrote:
Why does Subway hire people with rotten teeth? You are standing there looking at your sandwich being made and the person that is fixing it has every tooth in their head black,broken or completely missing.
That's mean. It's not her fault. Its sad when people judge by appearance; people can't help the way they look. Not everyone can be perfect like you guys hiding behind your computers disrespecting people.
well said

Franklin, TN

#10 Oct 11, 2011
Gods_Plan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's mean. It's not her fault. Its sad when people judge by appearance; people can't help the way they look. Not everyone can be perfect like you guys hiding behind your computers disrespecting people.
I hear ya on that one. I know alot of people that have messed up teeth and its not because of drugs. Many people don't have insurance. People don't realize how expensive a dentist can be.
Quality food

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 11, 2011
I think how the person makes my food is way more important than the way they look. I've never had a problem with any of the Subways in town. I highly recommend the one across from Lowe's. The people that work there are very kind and do a great job.
personally known

Franklin, TN

#12 Oct 12, 2011
Quality food wrote:
I think how the person makes my food is way more important than the way they look. I've never had a problem with any of the Subways in town. I highly recommend the one across from Lowe's. The people that work there are very kind and do a great job.
The one in food country is nasty as he'll they r fixin to shut the doors
CJW

Nolensville, TN

#13 Jun 5, 2012
personally known wrote:
<quoted text>
The one in food country is nasty as he'll they r fixin to shut the doors
lol

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#14 Jun 5, 2012
I would definately complain the next time one of their tattoos falls off into your food.
Hahahahahsha

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 5, 2012
I worked at the big one on 11e. Tht one andin front of lowes is owened by same company. Others are based in nc. But dnt go to the big one. New mngr is a witch and its nothing but slow a$$ old women who work there now.... they barely kno wat they r doing.
Customer

Greeneville, TN

#16 Dec 11, 2012
I've always heard that if you don't have something nice to say. Don't say it. Then I remembered TOPIX. I don't use the site because it's so full of things it's not really intended for.

So. I just left Subway across the street from Lowes and just cant understand how someone can be in the position of "sandwich artist" and not know how to make a sandwich.

A 7 year old child could get back there and know that there should be more lettuce on a sandwich then mayo.
I ordered a turkey sandwich and the woman proceeds to place turkey on the bread. One peice then another next to that one and another next to that one. Since there is now turkey covering the entire bread she gets two pieces stuck together and throws them on the end above the original 3rd slice of turkey she then counts it and throws one more piece on there. WHAT? If you can't figure out how to layer it on there so it will cover the bun evenly put one piece on the left, then the right, then the left and meet somewhere in the middle so that you don't have all the turkey on 1/2 of the sandwich. Is it that hard?

It seems every time there is something up with this place. About 3 years ago I said I would never go there again and I didn't. I recently moved to this end of town and this subway is on my way home from work so I have tried it again. This was my 3rd visit and I will not go back again as long as this woman is there.

This woman is so nice, but rude as hell all at the same time. It's like she has an attitude if you walk in the store after 9pm because she is trying to clean up.

Tonight after barely sprinkling lettuce on my turkey sandwich and then globing enough mayo for 3 sandwiches I said that was all. I don't get all the other crap on there and even skip the tomatoes because I'd rather not have any on there then to have some that look like they've been handled all day long. Hell, throw that stuff away and give me some of the tomatoes that you would put on your own sandwich.

This woman's teeth may not be pearly white but her teeth are not making my sandwich. The people above that have issues with people because of their appearance - well, THAT'S Just STUPID. As long as they wash hands and wear gloves it shouldn't matter if they have teeth or tattoos.

But... don't lay my sandwich on the board and then lean over to the back of the bar to reach the oil and vinegar while your tits and stomach smoosh into my sandwich.

I was a sandwich artist 20 years ago and made every sandwich as if I were making it for myself. If you wouldn't eat the crap don't try to serve it to us. A turkey sandwich should not have 2 slices of meat on one side and 6 on the other. Then you don't squeeze out 10 ounces of mayo on the dang thing and put .05 oz of lettuce.

SUBWAY PLEASE PROVIDE BETTER TRAINING FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES! This one stated on my last visit that she had worked for subway for 8 years. That was after I stood there waiting for her to finish the person in front of me, then get the drive through order and make it and then just before she rang up that order she said "I'll be right with you" hell, after 18 minutes of me standing there why bother say anything at all.

I wouldn't have minded waiting 30 minutes but at least acknowledge the person when they come through the door. It's ok that management won't allow you to have more then one employee late at night. A normal person can see that you are busy and will be with them when you can. But a "hello" or "I'll be with you shortly" would be nice.

If you are a sandwich artist... how about making a little art instead of CRAP that had to be thrown away after taking a bite out of it.

PS. last visit there was a new hire. Said employee told her to clock out! To get off the clock! Then she continued to go out and mop the lobby... DON'T. If they have you clock out you are to do no more work at all there! Don't go mop, don't take trash out do nothing except go home!
Ex employee

Greeneville, TN

#17 Jan 6, 2013
I worked for subway for almost a year and I swear I worked more off the clock then I did on it. I was only 16 so I didn't ask many questions. But if I didn't do all the work off the clock I always saw my hours were cut big time the next week.
Megan

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Customer wrote:
I've always heard that if you don't have
I was a sandwich artist 20 years ago and made every sandwich as if I were making it for myself. If you wouldn't eat the crap don't try to serve it to us. A turkey sandwich should not have 2 slices of meat on one side and 6 on the other. Then you don't squeeze out 10 ounces of mayo on the dang thing and put .05 oz of lettuce.
SUBWAY PLEASE PROVIDE BETTER TRAINING FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES! This one stated on my last visit that she had worked for subway for 8 years. That was after I stood there waiting for her to finish the person in front of me, then get the drive through order and make it and then just before she rang up that order she said "I'll be right with you" hell, after 18 minutes
Sweetie, i am the new manager of the Subway across from Lowes. I just transferred down and an employee thought i should give your post a glance. I am terribly sorry for your bad service and would like to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please feel free to stop back by the store at any point in time and let me know if you experience any problems during your visit so that they may be properly addressed.
Once again, i am sorry for past visits being so awful.
Thanks, Megan.
rooster

Columbus, NC

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, i am the new manager of the Subway across from Lowes. I just transferred down and an employee thought i should give your post a glance. I am terribly sorry for your bad service and would like to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please feel free to stop back by the store at any point in time and let me know if you experience any problems during your visit so that they may be properly addressed.
Once again, i am sorry for past visits being so awful.
Thanks, Megan.
Can I get a snake on a post to go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnathan Foulks 40 min Energizer Bunny 4
Chris Brobeck 2 hr cbboys 17
To Word Woman (Aug '13) 2 hr Independent1 23
Amity Cutshall Miller (Mar '13) 3 hr TNGirl 43
josh crum (Jun '12) 3 hr thisguy 70
I need information about the Sprint plan please. 4 hr Wondering 7
Eat it haters 4 hr Marriage is Stupid 16
***** last post wins ***** 4 hr Independent1 1,420
Word Woman (Mar '13) 5 hr __w0rd w0man__ 51
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Independent1 7,516