this is ridiculous
not cool

Greenville, SC

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Topix is a stupid site. I've been sick and have been reading old posts and some of this crap is as jealous as anything gets. Some of the nicest people from here are trashed. Just because some people have money. I love how Kristen nanny was trashed a few weeks ago and called an attention seeker and she's a freakjng saint and its just bc she comes from a wealthy family and is getting married. I dont think she needs to get on here and talk about herself in third person positively to feel good about herself. Sharon Janeson volunteers constantly and was called selfish too...and Mike Halman is one of the nicest people I know, jealousy is a terrible disease. I get sick myself of seeing the "topix sucks" posts but these people are individuals that personally helped people I know immensely and I have no idea where I read that stuff so I hope some of you jealous nuts that wrote that read this. Those of you that actually have insightful things to say keep it up
Insightful

Greeneville, TN

#2 Aug 13, 2013
Some people like to give the impression they are wealthy, when they really are up to their eyeballs in debt. Cha-Ching! You can buy anything with a credit card collection. And some people just need to have a lot of attention to feel good about themselves. Nothing is wrong with being either way.
Rev Ape Allen

Bluff City, TN

#3 Aug 14, 2013
yo-kay

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 14, 2013
not cool wrote:
Topix is a stupid site. I've been sick and have been reading old posts and some of this crap is as jealous as anything gets. Some of the nicest people from here are trashed. Just because some people have money. I love how Kristen nanny was trashed a few weeks ago and called an attention seeker and she's a freakjng saint and its just bc she comes from a wealthy family and is getting married. I dont think she needs to get on here and talk about herself in third person positively to feel good about herself. Sharon Janeson volunteers constantly and was called selfish too...and Mike Halman is one of the nicest people I know, jealousy is a terrible disease. I get sick myself of seeing the "topix sucks" posts but these people are individuals that personally helped people I know immensely and I have no idea where I read that stuff so I hope some of you jealous nuts that wrote that read this. Those of you that actually have insightful things to say keep it up
Welcome to good ol Greene county,where the haters hate and the shitspoons stir 24-7.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Yo, My Name is Nicholas, and this is Ridiculous. Got Mad Gummy Money, and it is Deliciousness!
meaner

New Market, TN

#6 Aug 14, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
Yo, My Name is Nicholas, and this is Ridiculous. Got Mad Gummy Money, and it is Deliciousness!
you are simply strange!!

“And that's a GOAL!”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 14, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>you are simply strange!!
People are strange....7-187 may be too, but also is funny, with interesting and knowledgable views--while I may agree and disagree with, but none the less; pretty consistent for the topix and discussions. 2 strange thumbs up, honey boo-boos niece would give 3.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 14, 2013
meaner wrote:
<quoted text>you are simply strange!!
Strange is a side effect of awesome.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 14, 2013
REYALP RECCOS wrote:
<quoted text>
People are strange....7-187 may be too, but also is funny, with interesting and knowledgable views--while I may agree and disagree with, but none the less; pretty consistent for the topix and discussions. 2 strange thumbs up, honey boo-boos niece would give 3.
Strangely... ima cock an eye brow and say......
Thank you!!!
Two thumbs up right back atcha!

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Aug 14, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to good ol Greene county,where the haters hate and the shitspoons stir 24-7.
profound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM laid off 2000 people today. 15 min Trumpisdumb 29
Three times more people 16 min Soetoro 19
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 48 min just me 10,646
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 52 min Mr Fish 35
woman at dollar store (May '15) 1 hr Freddie 13
Good women ALWAYS get mistreated!! 1 hr Dare2love 6
pot, weed, reefer, dope, ganja 2 hr dopes 1
Trump inauguration 5 hr Really 131

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages