What goes on at Timberfell?
Brown Eye

United States

#121 Nov 13, 2013
The USA C*rn Hole Team trains there I heard!
Well

Columbus, GA

#122 Nov 20, 2013
Gay people do not bother me, I have gay friends. If that's how they want to live their lives that's their choice but I do NOT agree with places like these allowing married men to participate! I think if a man is married and has gay tendencies he should leave that marriage and decide what it is he wants before possibly bringing home some kind of disease home to his wife. Being single and gay is one thing but being married(to a woman) and gay or bisexual(without wife knowing and accepting) is a whole different ballgame. Someone is being deceived and I think if a place like this wants to be a respectable place and respected by the society around them then banishing the married a**holes that are participating in this place would be a very good start.
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#123 Nov 20, 2013
I've heard they do a lot of sword fighting
Well

Birmingham, AL

#124 Nov 21, 2013
Yes I would say so.......
beagleman

Toronto, Canada

#125 Nov 24, 2013
Well wrote:
Gay people do not bother me, I have gay friends. If that's how they want to live their lives that's their choice but I do NOT agree with places like these allowing married men to participate! I think if a man is married and has gay tendencies he should leave that marriage and decide what it is he wants before possibly bringing home some kind of disease home to his wife. Being single and gay is one thing but being married(to a woman) and gay or bisexual(without wife knowing and accepting) is a whole different ballgame. Someone is being deceived and I think if a place like this wants to be a respectable place and respected by the society around them then banishing the married a**holes that are participating in this place would be a very good start.

"...places like this allowing married men to participate..." is Timberfell obligated to ask one's sexuality before checking in? A married man, whatever his proclivities might be, will find a hooker or a gay man to "get off." He might find it at Timberfell or with a hooker in downtown Knoxville. So what.
beagleman

Toronto, Canada

#126 Nov 24, 2013
Sorry, pressed send too soon. I was in Knoxville on business in Nov/1992 and decided to spend extra time in TN by going to Timberfell for a weekend. The place was very nice, great food, good company, sauna was relaxing, plus I went into Greeneville for an afternoon and actually spent money on clothing. Yes, gay tourists do spend money, lots of it. Get used to it.
Well

Eastaboga, AL

#127 Dec 3, 2013
It doesn't concern me nor does it impress me that gay people spend money in Greeneville. We all do it! What concerns me is the message that is being presented by allowing married men into the fold. I don't think it is too much to ask of Timberfell to make this a part of their policy. Just like I don't think you went to Timberfell for the great food, company, sauna or relaxation only! BTW are you married??
Closet

Johnson City, TN

#128 Dec 10, 2013
I went and was in sexual ecstasy - all safe sex and fun times. If you don't like it don't go there. Those men bother no one. Give it a try if you have the urge.
bet u

Greenville, SC

#129 Dec 10, 2013
Robbie Foshie and Brian Bragdon go out there to hookup with others and have orgies. Those 2 are nasty. Screw everything and invite whoever over to have sex with them. They don't have enough money for me.

Since: Jun 13

greeneville tn

#130 Dec 14, 2013
What goes on out their really? Its a queer farm Men take it up the ass and in the mouth. Its the number 1 gay resort in the us
Osiridean

Toledo, OH

#131 Jan 11, 2014
Well wrote:
What about the married men who cheat with women and bring home diseases to their wives? That's okay?
peg

Seymour, TN

#132 Feb 15, 2014
Face it. All the negative commentators here are curious has hell to know what's going on in there. Go get a day pass for God's sakes and stop with your bs homophobic gossip. Y'all sound like a bunch of old ladies on the porch.
LOL

Greenville, SC

#133 Feb 15, 2014
The fugitives are the house band there.

Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#134 Feb 15, 2014
God will one day smite this festering AIDS factory that is polluting our county mark my words friends!
Wontgoback

Myrtle Beach, SC

#136 May 1, 2014
It's just a nasty, falling down dump where men screw all over the place and use drugs. I'm gay, been there, and tell other gay men to stay away unless you like to spend your money on a campsite with sewage coming up from the ground and swim in a dirty pool. If you go beware of the guy who runs the party from his second story deck. I think he slips drugs into other peoples drinks.
carman

Antioch, TN

#137 May 2, 2014
We need a lesbian lodge!!!!
Thick Lizzy

Boardman, OR

#138 May 2, 2014
carman wrote:
Hyperion
Clam Shack

Greeneville, TN

#140 May 4, 2014
Thick Lizzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hyperion
If only this were true!

“Feed The Pigs”

Since: Nov 13

Pigville

#141 May 4, 2014
I heerd men cornhold each other in thar butt hole. That thar is nasty. Shew Wee.
southern jock

Kingsport, TN

#143 May 5, 2014
carman wrote:
There's already a MILLION lesbo lodges: Curves, Girls Inc., Girl Scouts,
every sorority, every coed dorm, every coed bar, the coed army/navy/airforce,
the YWCA (also the coed YMCA since women sued their way in and pushed
men out)...

A lesbian lodge is ANYWHERE 24/7 in America since feminism spread across
our nation like a cancer.

But that's not enough for them. They wanna find a way to SUE their way into
the one or two men-only places left in existence. No wonder married guys go gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loyd Davis 22 min britny powers 1
Curious 2 hr Abby 1
Outsourcing? 2 hr Atticus Finch 64
Druggie leaves BABY in hot car!!!! (Sep '16) 2 hr Barbie67 11
Chris Morgan 3 hr Just sayin 5
THIS so-called FORUM is DEAD! 4 hr omg 11
Wreck on Asheville Hwy (Sep '12) 4 hr Mam 36
Asheville Hwy wreck 6 hr Alan Wrench 8

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web