What goes on at Timberfell?
2nd amendment

Fort Campbell, TN

#79 Jan 28, 2013
LoveMyGunRights wrote:
Pardon for asking a possibly dumb question but is this place in Greene county? I've never heard of it nor knew such a place existed here. Weird...
Van hill rd in baileyton.
Yep

Greeneville, TN

#80 Jan 28, 2013
I dont see why straight guys would care what queers do.I could care less what other guys do, my attention is on women. For that matter I love queers, more possy for me.
Blake

Seattle, WA

#81 Jan 28, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
What really goes on there? I heard that there are a lot of pedophiles out there.
There're aint no kids there so no point in going there as a pedophile
haha

Boiling Springs, SC

#82 Jan 29, 2013
No the problem is the small minded ignorance in this town for god sakes people really. To be completely honest i would rather live next to a nice gay fellow then most of you "good ol country" boys at least they they have taste you dont see them on here bashing you or your churches. We are living ing in a diffrent time let them live and be happy after all doesnt it say in the good book that judgement is reserved for god not us.
Charlie

Knoxville, TN

#83 Jan 29, 2013
The bible dies say that wrath is reserved for GOD. HOWEVER, we are to call sin as we see it. It is nothing but a lie frim the devil. Lets pray for everyone that falls for this lie. Make no mistake about it for it is NOT an alternative lifestyle it is simply a lie straight frim the center od hell. And that is where everyone practicing it will end up if the dont repent and change thier way of thinking.
Blatz

Greeneville, TN

#84 Jan 29, 2013
haha wrote:
No the problem is the small minded ignorance in this town for god sakes people really. To be completely honest i would rather live next to a nice gay fellow then most of you "good ol country" boys at least they they have taste you dont see them on here bashing you or your churches. We are living ing in a diffrent time let them live and be happy after all doesnt it say in the good book that judgement is reserved for god not us.
I guess you would rather live next to a gay guy. You just have to step next door to get blown.
My answer

Greeneville, TN

#85 Jan 29, 2013
What if every guy in the world was gay except you. You liked women, even though everyone says its wrong and you're going to burn for sleeping with women. Would you sleep with men, even though you liked women? Not me! Forget what the rest of the world thinks, give me a hot woman.
haha

United States

#86 Jan 29, 2013
Blatz wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you would rather live next to a gay guy. You just have to step next door to get blown.
first off i am a woman and you are aprime example of why some folks shoulda wore a condom
2Cold

United States

#87 Jan 29, 2013
Van Hill Rd..Was It There That The "Bomb" Was The Other Day ? Was Somebody Tryin To Bomb That Place Or Something? Gaw Its Not THAT Big A Deal That Gays Go There!
weinersr4chicks

Elizabethton, TN

#88 Jan 29, 2013
I think Eddie's one o dem dare queers
belton_girl

Johnson City, TN

#89 Jan 29, 2013
The BOMB was at the new bridge from Van Hill to Porter's! Those gays/guys don't bother anyone! Worry more about the dang thieves/pillheads in this town!!
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#90 Jan 30, 2013
Greene wrote:
edophiles ? really,, its a gay resort. Pedophiles have to be registered. Just because someone is gay does not make them a Pedophile maybe you or your husband goes out there. Use your brain and do some research. I donít go out their but I do know that being Gay is not automatic Pedophile
True. I'm sure they don't molest little girls.
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#91 Jan 30, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine you can't get a woman with such steamy sex offerings!:)
That's not a sex offering. A sex offering is how I'd like to cover you with whipped cream and work you over like a cherry sundae.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#92 Jan 30, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a sex offering. A sex offering is how I'd like to cover you with whipped cream and work you over like a cherry sundae.
I think I'm in love.......
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#93 Jan 31, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm in love.......
That's what I've been waiting to hear. Now I can skip Dairy Queen on Sundays!:) I don't know about love; but I am definitely intrigued.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#94 Jan 31, 2013
I hear theys lots of rear end collisions there. Bad drivers hang out there I guess.
Judy

Boiling Springs, SC

#95 Jan 31, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I've been waiting to hear. Now I can skip Dairy Queen on Sundays!:) I don't know about love; but I am definitely intrigued.
You don't have to skip Dairy Queen now,it's safe. They fired the gays.
shett eater in bloodline

United States

#96 Jan 31, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I hear theys lots of rear end collisions there. Bad drivers hang out there I guess.
wont you go ther and slam your brakes on. lol

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#97 Feb 1, 2013
shett eater in bloodline wrote:
<quoted text>wont you go ther and slam your brakes on. lol
Lol! It sounds like you have given it some thought shett eater. Do you like junk in your trunk? I'm sure DIF don't like swinging meat.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#98 Feb 1, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure DIF don't like swinging meat.
No, he doesn't like swinging meat, he likes it rock hard....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe in God? 20 min Mrs Roberson 13
Post whatever you want! FREEDOM OF SPEECH! You'... (Sep '15) 40 min Mellon 13
Publix Has Finally Arrived! 57 min FreeBird 32
David M 1 hr theangryguy 1
i love you (Aug '15) 1 hr theangryguy 18
GREENEVILLE Fit Club 1 hr Dorian 3
Somebody selling booty on Facebook 1 hr Bartender 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance