NobodyYouKnow

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Here's their website: http://www.timberfell.com/home/ I don't understand how anyone could be turned on to anyone of the same sex. I'm glad I'm straight.
Jim Bob

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

I heared they was qweerin and stuff agoin on.
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

I wish all men were queers. Then maybe I could get a woman. Nope. Probably all dykes.
eddie

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that 100%. The problem is, the homosexuals don't mind their own business. They want to march and have parades and all that to force their way of life right into everyone else's face. That's what pisses me off.
well if you dont want them to have there parades you need to quit having parades for chrismas and other things you are pushing that over on us and if we dont belive in it do we get on here and talk shit about it no so think befor u say stuff
2Cold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Deliver A Pizza There And Youll Leave Happy And Cant Wait To Deliver More.
Never again

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

2Cold wrote:
Deliver A Pizza There And Youll Leave Happy And Cant Wait To Deliver More.
I delivered one there once. It smelled like a cross between anchovies and Italian sausage. They offered me a small tip, and I made the mistake of telling them to shove it up my......

Since: Dec 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alyagotado wrote:
I wish all men were queers. Then maybe I could get a woman. Nope. Probably all dykes.
I can't imagine you can't get a woman with such steamy sex offerings!:)
Wondering

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Never again wrote:
<quoted text>I delivered one there once. It smelled like a cross between anchovies and Italian sausage. They offered me a small tip, and I made the mistake of telling them to shove it up my......
Do you mean the pizza smelled like anchovies and Italian Sausage or the boys at Timberfell smelled like it?
neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I would love to hear a loud boom and the holler be clear of queer!
keepitndafamily

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

What goes on at Timberfell....stays at Timberfell
LoveMyGunRights

Darlington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Pardon for asking a possibly dumb question but is this place in Greene county? I've never heard of it nor knew such a place existed here. Weird...
2nd amendment

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

LoveMyGunRights wrote:
Pardon for asking a possibly dumb question but is this place in Greene county? I've never heard of it nor knew such a place existed here. Weird...
Van hill rd in baileyton.
Yep

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I dont see why straight guys would care what queers do.I could care less what other guys do, my attention is on women. For that matter I love queers, more possy for me.
Blake

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Disgusted wrote:
What really goes on there? I heard that there are a lot of pedophiles out there.
There're aint no kids there so no point in going there as a pedophile
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

No the problem is the small minded ignorance in this town for god sakes people really. To be completely honest i would rather live next to a nice gay fellow then most of you "good ol country" boys at least they they have taste you dont see them on here bashing you or your churches. We are living ing in a diffrent time let them live and be happy after all doesnt it say in the good book that judgement is reserved for god not us.
Charlie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The bible dies say that wrath is reserved for GOD. HOWEVER, we are to call sin as we see it. It is nothing but a lie frim the devil. Lets pray for everyone that falls for this lie. Make no mistake about it for it is NOT an alternative lifestyle it is simply a lie straight frim the center od hell. And that is where everyone practicing it will end up if the dont repent and change thier way of thinking.
Blatz

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
No the problem is the small minded ignorance in this town for god sakes people really. To be completely honest i would rather live next to a nice gay fellow then most of you "good ol country" boys at least they they have taste you dont see them on here bashing you or your churches. We are living ing in a diffrent time let them live and be happy after all doesnt it say in the good book that judgement is reserved for god not us.
I guess you would rather live next to a gay guy. You just have to step next door to get blown.
My answer

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

What if every guy in the world was gay except you. You liked women, even though everyone says its wrong and you're going to burn for sleeping with women. Would you sleep with men, even though you liked women? Not me! Forget what the rest of the world thinks, give me a hot woman.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Blatz wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you would rather live next to a gay guy. You just have to step next door to get blown.
first off i am a woman and you are aprime example of why some folks shoulda wore a condom
2Cold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Van Hill Rd..Was It There That The "Bomb" Was The Other Day ? Was Somebody Tryin To Bomb That Place Or Something? Gaw Its Not THAT Big A Deal That Gays Go There!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 26 min Lucid 15
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 28 min forsure 26
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 140,652
angus palm pay (Feb '12) 2 hr I hate Worthington 54
why is moshiem sub clinic closed today (Oct '13) 2 hr cross anchor 15
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr concerned citizen 12
obammy has never had a job 3 hr lendmeyourears 34
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 12 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 12 hr butch 15
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 15 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••