Theo

Nolensville, TN

#44 Oct 1, 2011
BurnItDownPlz wrote:
It's the Bohemian Grove of the southeast!
Ah, Bohemian Grove. For you non-believers, Google it. This is where the world picks our next president. Lots of ex-Republican politicians hang there very year. It is defended like Area 51, good luck trying to sneak in.
Chief Meteorologist Mark

Knoxville, TN

#45 Oct 1, 2011
shat fister wrote:
ita where we hold gerbel fest
What are the dates on the Gerbil Fest?
its2012growupidi ots

Nashville, TN

#46 Oct 1, 2011
Well most of the men there have money and come and support the small town that is known as Baileyton. There checks clear and their money is good. Like most people have said on this forum, most people did not even know it was there. As far as for the so called Pedophiles, please show me the link for your Pedophilia occurrences that has occurred due to Timberfell Lodge in the area? I know I have personally seen it on the front page of the Greeneville Sun Daily…Not! Although the Baileyton Community may not agree with the Lodge, it is a very large revenue producer for the community. You may bitch about not agreeing with their lifestyle, but you never bitch about their money! Here is the link to your good ole’greene county sex offenders….Where is the Timberfell offenders, please do tell! Sorry these men work and can afford to travel to this resort! Please someone find an issue with them paying taxes and working for a living to earn the money to support this country!

http://www.tbi.tn.gov/sorint/SOR_results.aspx...
AIDS cures gays

Pikeville, KY

#47 Oct 1, 2011
I feel for our local utility workers that HAVE to go in there for whatever reason that their services require.Like GL&PS,phone,and cable.I've heard stories from friends at GL&PS of the probable aids infested shit spewing up out of the ground there,and them having to work around it,and being sickened by the sights in there as well.I feel that entering there, a person is succeptable to major health risks.
Hello

Paducah, KY

#48 Oct 1, 2011
AIDS cures gays wrote:
I feel for our local utility workers that HAVE to go in there for whatever reason that their services require.Like GL&PS,phone,and cable.I've heard stories from friends at GL&PS of the probable aids infested shit spewing up out of the ground there,and them having to work around it,and being sickened by the sights in there as well.I feel that entering there, a person is succeptable to major health risks.
It's more than likey safer than handling the buggies at your local discount stores.
Theo

Nolensville, TN

#49 Oct 1, 2011
AIDS cures gays wrote:
LOL - another ignorant hillbilly speaks.
lord help them

Franklin, TN

#51 Oct 1, 2011
Chief Meteorologist Mark wrote:
<quoted text>What are the dates on the Gerbil Fest?
Moderators dont know what your talking about qare they would delete this. lol
pillows

United States

#52 Oct 3, 2011
Bug chasing resort.
The Colonel

Chatsworth, GA

#53 Oct 4, 2011
I dont think it's anyones business so long as they are all adults and keep it confined to the property.

But I do take issue if they are "bug chasing". Thats just messed up no matter what their sexuality is. We dont need that kind of stuff in our community, especially if there are known places you can go just to be exposed.
JustCurious

Nashville, TN

#54 Oct 4, 2011
Whats really going on here lets hear some opinions ?
BarebackBandit

Chatsworth, GA

#55 Oct 4, 2011
JustCurious wrote:
Whats really going on here lets hear some opinions ?
Probably lots of weiners flopping every which way and men taking it in the dumper without proper lube.
browneye wizard

Franklin, TN

#56 Oct 5, 2011
Getting a little mud butt!!
Happy Days

Knoxville, TN

#57 Oct 5, 2011
oldnews wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can agree with you to a point on that as well. However, we're talking about Timberfell. How much marching and parading have you seen from that place? Lol. I've lived here a long time and I don't think most of us would even know they were there if it wasn't gossiped about.
But they are there.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#58 Oct 5, 2011
Unemployment is through the roof, our roads are falling apart, we have a tidal wave of pill abuse and theft going on...

And you guys worry about what a small bunch of men are doing in some private hideaway in Baileyton?
Chief

Charlotte, NC

#59 Oct 6, 2011
You wouldn't be here if your parents were gay.
DUH DUH DUH

United States

#60 Oct 6, 2011
If your so damn worried, take your ass down there & find out!!
BarebackBandit

Chatsworth, GA

#61 Oct 6, 2011
DUH DUH DUH wrote:
If your so damn worried, take your ass down there & find out!!
I think that's exactly what they want you to do!
butt hurts

Franklin, TN

#62 Oct 6, 2011
I dont know but my neighbor is a member out there and he says he has to go get a colonoscopy every time he camps out there. I just wonder why theys something fishy going on i think?
lmfso

Paducah, KY

#64 Oct 13, 2011
damn wish i always knew about this place. grew up in morristown and never knew. hmm, i so coulda got me more peter if i knew about this. i finalyy heard about 3 years ago and still havent been even though i planned to many horny nights but never made it. hmm. well now i live much closer and will make itout there ut guess now i might have to wait til it warms up again next year.
Funinthesun

Baltimore, MD

#65 Jun 12, 2012
Have any of you that posted gone back and read what all was posted?? Sounds like a bunch of hillbillies ranting. Learn what you write about, gay or otherwise then intelligently comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the best pool players? 7 min Melissa1333 32
Slow Internet with Centurylink (Mar '13) 9 min unc tarheel 30
baileyton police dept. 37 min BeltonLOL 21
Effects from smoking cigarettes 1 hr unreal 10
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Kohlrabi 555
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 1 hr Kohlrabi 17
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 4 hr Why a baby 92
Greeneville Snobs 5 hr Independent1 27
Why so paranoid? 8 hr Dixie iron fist 80
Feeling lonely for the holidays 8 hr Dixie iron fist 132