Franklin, TN

#56 Oct 5, 2011
Getting a little mud butt!!
Happy Days

Knoxville, TN

#57 Oct 5, 2011
oldnews wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can agree with you to a point on that as well. However, we're talking about Timberfell. How much marching and parading have you seen from that place? Lol. I've lived here a long time and I don't think most of us would even know they were there if it wasn't gossiped about.
But they are there.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#58 Oct 5, 2011
Unemployment is through the roof, our roads are falling apart, we have a tidal wave of pill abuse and theft going on...

And you guys worry about what a small bunch of men are doing in some private hideaway in Baileyton?
Chief

Rathdrum, ID

#59 Oct 6, 2011
You wouldn't be here if your parents were gay.
DUH DUH DUH

United States

#60 Oct 6, 2011
If your so damn worried, take your ass down there & find out!!
BarebackBandit

Ringgold, GA

#61 Oct 6, 2011
DUH DUH DUH wrote:
If your so damn worried, take your ass down there & find out!!
I think that's exactly what they want you to do!
butt hurts

Franklin, TN

#62 Oct 6, 2011
I dont know but my neighbor is a member out there and he says he has to go get a colonoscopy every time he camps out there. I just wonder why theys something fishy going on i think?
lmfso

Dickson, TN

#64 Oct 13, 2011
damn wish i always knew about this place. grew up in morristown and never knew. hmm, i so coulda got me more peter if i knew about this. i finalyy heard about 3 years ago and still havent been even though i planned to many horny nights but never made it. hmm. well now i live much closer and will make itout there ut guess now i might have to wait til it warms up again next year.
Funinthesun

Baltimore, MD

#65 Jun 12, 2012
Have any of you that posted gone back and read what all was posted?? Sounds like a bunch of hillbillies ranting. Learn what you write about, gay or otherwise then intelligently comment.
NobodyYouKnow

Brentwood, TN

#66 Jun 12, 2012
Here's their website: http://www.timberfell.com/home/ I don't understand how anyone could be turned on to anyone of the same sex. I'm glad I'm straight.
Jim Bob

Fort Campbell, TN

#67 Jun 12, 2012
I heared they was qweerin and stuff agoin on.
Alyagotado

Nashville, TN

#69 Jun 19, 2012
I wish all men were queers. Then maybe I could get a woman. Nope. Probably all dykes.
eddie

Harlan, KY

#71 Jan 26, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that 100%. The problem is, the homosexuals don't mind their own business. They want to march and have parades and all that to force their way of life right into everyone else's face. That's what pisses me off.
well if you dont want them to have there parades you need to quit having parades for chrismas and other things you are pushing that over on us and if we dont belive in it do we get on here and talk shit about it no so think befor u say stuff
2Cold

United States

#72 Jan 26, 2013
Deliver A Pizza There And Youll Leave Happy And Cant Wait To Deliver More.
Never again

Greeneville, TN

#73 Jan 26, 2013
2Cold wrote:
Deliver A Pizza There And Youll Leave Happy And Cant Wait To Deliver More.
I delivered one there once. It smelled like a cross between anchovies and Italian sausage. They offered me a small tip, and I made the mistake of telling them to shove it up my......

Since: Dec 12

Boiling Springs, SC

#74 Jan 27, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
I wish all men were queers. Then maybe I could get a woman. Nope. Probably all dykes.
I can't imagine you can't get a woman with such steamy sex offerings!:)
Wondering

Greeneville, TN

#75 Jan 27, 2013
Never again wrote:
<quoted text>I delivered one there once. It smelled like a cross between anchovies and Italian sausage. They offered me a small tip, and I made the mistake of telling them to shove it up my......
Do you mean the pizza smelled like anchovies and Italian Sausage or the boys at Timberfell smelled like it?
neighbor

Columbia, SC

#76 Jan 27, 2013
I would love to hear a loud boom and the holler be clear of queer!
keepitndafamily

Elizabethton, TN

#77 Jan 27, 2013
What goes on at Timberfell....stays at Timberfell
LoveMyGunRights

Matthews, NC

#78 Jan 27, 2013
Pardon for asking a possibly dumb question but is this place in Greene county? I've never heard of it nor knew such a place existed here. Weird...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment 12 min Really 99
Maranda Hensley 15 min Hungone 10
Heather Fox 18 min Hungone 5
Heather fox 19 min Hungone 2
Mindy Reamer 21 min Hungone 7
Brittany Penley 23 min Bigdaddy 3
tessa dean 26 min Hungone 26
Three times more people 1 hr Dare2love 34
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 1 hr Dr Wu 45

Greeneville Jobs