just a girl

United States

#23 Sep 28, 2011
i've lived here my entire life and i had never even heard of the place until now. Lol. funny that we have a littlequeer resort out in belton tho, figured anything like that would be a bit closer to jc
Uncle Reamus

Chatsworth, GA

#24 Sep 28, 2011
oldnews wrote:
<quoted text>
There was plenty kicking, screaming, bitching and fussing when Temberfell opened way back when. What did amount to? Nothing because this is a free country afterall. I'm not gay but really don't care what consenting adults do on their own time and out of site. If they aren't bothering me and mine, why should I? I find it comical that the people of this county are still rehashing and debating what goes on at this place all these years later when I've never heard of one bit of trouble coming from it. If more people in this town would take a mind your own business attitude, everyone would get along a lot better!
I don't disagree with you at all. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy that some have towards anything "adult". Let someone open up a swingers resort and we'll get to hear about it 24/7.

I really don't care if they have a gay resort. Most people don't even know about it and those that do just gossip about it. I haven't seen one person from that place promoting it or being in your face about their gay orientation, and that's fine by me.
Own Some Land

Knoxville, TN

#25 Sep 28, 2011
So if I open up a singles resort for straight people, will you folks come support it?
Toolman

Greenville, NC

#26 Sep 28, 2011
I'd love a hedonistic nude resort for straight people here also, that would be fantastic, pool, camping, fishing,,,,,
Uncle Reamus

Chatsworth, GA

#27 Sep 28, 2011
Own Some Land wrote:
So if I open up a singles resort for straight people, will you folks come support it?
Why limit it to "singles"? Make it swinger friendly as well, or at least some area of it for those of us in the lifestyle.
Own Some Land

Knoxville, TN

#28 Sep 28, 2011
Uncle Reamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why limit it to "singles"? Make it swinger friendly as well, or at least some area of it for those of us in the lifestyle.
Of course swingers would be welcome also. I guess I should have phrased it differently.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#29 Sep 28, 2011
Straight people seem so fascinated by gays. Why is that?
disgusted

United States

#30 Sep 28, 2011
disgusted,,,,does that qualify as fascinated NO!
Just Saying

United States

#31 Sep 28, 2011
I grew up around baileyton when it opened and was always told that you never wanted to be caught in beech creek with your pants down!!! Good advice to this day !!
Correct

Brentwood, TN

#32 Sep 28, 2011
Hey Uncle ream a$$, bet you and veryvermilion could get all comfy at one of those hot tubs at the "Blowing rock Farm resort in good ole' Baileyton.
Whats even more ironic abouy ihis is the fact that Baileyton was looked at for a minium security prison. The locals protested this. Didn't want it in their fair community, by God! And that smelting pot of Aids has been right up the road since the mid 80's. Hmm. Go figure.
homossuck

Jonesborough, TN

#33 Sep 28, 2011
Back when it first opened the owner called us out there to builda wall.We knew nothing of it being a faag hole.

we get there and he startsshowing the area where he wants the wall.We are confused why there,down thishollow below the cabin.

I was looking around at the place,a pool with a stage and torch lights.Weird,very skinny sickly looking guys,then afew holding hands.

That was when I notice no women.

Then the guy saysthewall is going to be like the nam wall to put the names of guys that die there.

I was like WTF?

He then says it is a hospice for aids homo's,they sign all they own to him,he takescare of them till death.

It was in the 80's,when aidswas just getting press.The skeeters were bad and I was freaking out.If a skeeter bit aaids faggg and then bites me do I get it?How could one not if the skeeter is full of aids blood.

I get into the bushesand swat like helll,telling the boss to tell this coksuker to fukoff and lets leave.We do,never to go back.

T hear the talking heads on tv say they are born that way is bullsheet.Isa goat humper born to hump goats?Do you see gay birds,bulls,lions?

no
oldnews

United States

#34 Sep 28, 2011
homossuck wrote:
Back when it first opened the owner called us out there to builda wall.We knew nothing of it being a faag hole.
we get there and he startsshowing the area where he wants the wall.We are confused why there,down thishollow below the cabin.
I was looking around at the place,a pool with a stage and torch lights.Weird,very skinny sickly looking guys,then afew holding hands.
That was when I notice no women.
Then the guy saysthewall is going to be like the nam wall to put the names of guys that die there.
I was like WTF?
He then says it is a hospice for aids homo's,they sign all they own to him,he takescare of them till death.
It was in the 80's,when aidswas just getting press.The skeeters were bad and I was freaking out.If a skeeter bit aaids faggg and then bites me do I get it?How could one not if the skeeter is full of aids blood.
I get into the bushesand swat like helll,telling the boss to tell this coksuker to fukoff and lets leave.We do,never to go back.
T hear the talking heads on tv say they are born that way is bullsheet.Isa goat humper born to hump goats?Do you see gay birds,bulls,lions?
no
It seriously took me like 30 minutes to read this. Lol. My eyes hurt from trying to decipher it all. Sorry but please stay out of the discussion or better yet the Greeneville Forum if that is the best you can do. I don't harp on spelling or grammar because everyone makes mistakes but if we can't even understand what you're saying without having to read it three times you have no business on here.
ummm

Fort Campbell, TN

#35 Sep 29, 2011
I agree with you about trying to decipher that post.Makes you wonder why back in ww2 we had to go to all the trouble of training code talkers from native americans when we could have used this guys kin folks damn the japs wouldn't have known which way was up after listining to that.
oldnews wrote:
<quoted text>
It seriously took me like 30 minutes to read this. Lol. My eyes hurt from trying to decipher it all. Sorry but please stay out of the discussion or better yet the Greeneville Forum if that is the best you can do. I don't harp on spelling or grammar because everyone makes mistakes but if we can't even understand what you're saying without having to read it three times you have no business on here.
notbaileyton

Loudon, TN

#36 Sep 29, 2011
if people want to attend that kind of place, none of my concern....not my style, but I dare say that no one has the same style.....where do u get off thinking that pedophiles come from there....bet u they are on your street, downtown, or anywhere around you more than they are at Timberfell....live and let live!
BurnItDownPlz

Knoxville, TN

#37 Sep 29, 2011
It's the Bohemian Grove of the southeast!
flonk

Chatsworth, GA

#38 Sep 30, 2011
A guy I work with is gay and is constantly taking trips around the world with homosexual groups. Asked him once about Timberfell and he said that it was one of those places you don't want to go if you are a relatively normal gay person. Eventually, he said that Timberfell caters to the "bug chasers", that is the gay guys that are infected or looking to be infected with whatever manner of STD.

I didn't think such a thing existed, but I'll be damned if there isn't a bunch of people that do that sick stuff.
Wtf

United States

#39 Sep 30, 2011
Ok well good for the fairies in magic land, let's talk more about a straight resort. It would be awesome, as long as it wasn't ran into the ground by junkies or pimps. The first rule would be keep prostitution and drugs as far out of it as you can. Don't let anything happen that would risk it's getting closed or sued. Done classy though, it would be a awesome idea. By classy though I don't mean just for the rich. Maybe there could be nicer levels of rooms, but no segregation of classes. And you could celebrate festivels like marti gra, or however u spell it. Have swingers weekends, interracial weekend for those that swing that way. U could have parties twice a month for nearly any occasion. You could have weekends animed at large group sex. Just saying the possibility are almost endless. You could offer specials on birthdays, so that age identification would. Be more positive. You could have seniors weekend for all those riding the blue pills. I know what I would do if I had the money, but I don't so when and if someone does, I want a discount, lol the secret word will be whatchamcalliit. See you in about two years, so remember
shat fister

Paducah, KY

#40 Sep 30, 2011
ita where we hold gerbel fest
Becky

AOL

#42 Oct 1, 2011
Ive lived near this place all my life and have not seen or heard them trying to recruit people .They keep to themselves and dont bother anyone. The pedophiles are in the community, the respected upstanding citizens. Example would be Stanley Weems.
Uptown Girl

Johnson City, TN

#43 Oct 1, 2011
They don't bother anybody around here so stop bothering the people at Timberfell. Whatever they do inside the complex is nobody's business. Unless you are going there too. If they have been there that long and some people in the community don't know they are there, chill out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Intelligence is Sexy 150,097
We must repent as a nation the only way 10 min Kohlrabi 7
LANDLORDS in greeneville,greene county? READ 23 min Kohlrabi 6
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 28 min resident 63
RUSSIAN jets in American air space DRAFT WW III ? 31 min Kohlrabi 2
Drug task force 34 min Jo - keng 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 42 min Jennifer Renee 4,149
south greene football 52 min jonsey 65
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 54 min ChaChaChanges 37
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••