What goes on at Timberfell?

“Where liberty dwells, there is”

Since: Feb 14

~~~my country~~~

#232 Dec 21, 2014
Roll eyes wrote:
We'll be able to get married soon. Start dealing with that, Neanderthals.
It is certainly not a problem to deal with as long as it is crammed down your throat and not always those of the opposing viewpoint. Yes, sarcasm intended...

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#233 Dec 21, 2014
Trunketeer wrote:
<quoted text> It is certainly not a problem to deal with as long as it is craqmmed down your throat and not always those of the opposing viewpoint. Yes, sarcasm intended...
You said crammed down your throat....giggity

“The doctor is in!”

Location hidden

#234 Dec 21, 2014
I'm kinda pizzed off. They told me they had bears over there and when I got there I didn't see any thing but a bunch of hairy backed men. Hunting over there sucks!

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#235 Dec 21, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
I'm kinda pizzed off. They told me they had bears over there and when I got there I didn't see any thing but a bunch of hairy backed men. Hunting over there sucks!
Haha! You are so funny! ;D You can find lots of white tail over there, but not the kind you might be lookin' for.

“The doctor is in!”

Location hidden

#236 Dec 21, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! You are so funny! ;D You can find lots of white tail over there, but not the kind you might be lookin' for.
Let's take a trip over there some time, I heard you are loaded for bear!
hungbottom

Johnson City, TN

#237 Dec 21, 2014
Does anyone go to Timberfell this time of year? College kid back in town for break. Wanted to try it out. Thoughts ? Suggestions?
southern jock

Kingsport, TN

#238 Dec 23, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
Dr Wu wrote:
Let's take a trip over there some time, I heard you are loaded for bear!
Sorry to burst yall's bubbles, but you both have vaginas from checking your profiles. So you're not exactly allowed on Timberfell property...

Ladies, maybe buy some land nearby and start your own "mommies-only" resort and call it "Big ol' Beavers"?

“The doctor is in!”

Location hidden

#240 Dec 23, 2014
southern jock wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst yall's bubbles, but you both have vaginas from checking your profiles. So you're not exactly allowed on Timberfell property...
Ladies, maybe buy some land nearby and start your own "mommies-only" resort and call it "Big ol' Beavers"?
Don't there 'jock' you might be surprised what you find in my pants....

Location hidden

#241 Dec 23, 2014
southern jock wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Omg! I probably would have never guessed I had a vajayjay! Thank you for telling me! Do you feel smart now Captian Obvious?
Us "mommies" have a place, it's called anywhere we wanna friggin' go.

“The doctor is in!”

Location hidden

#243 Dec 23, 2014
Independent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually.....you might be a bit more surprised to find his hand down your pants.....
He, on the other hand, may be excited at his discovery.
Oooo get my Christmas goose early, though not exactly what I had in mind...:(

“The doctor is in!”

Location hidden

#244 Dec 23, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg! I probably would have never guessed I had a vajayjay! Thank you for telling me! Do you feel smart now Captian Obvious?
Call me we will swap vajayjay stories. 8~D

Location hidden

#245 Dec 23, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me we will swap vajayjay stories. 8~D
Haha! It thought you were a chick. Ah he!!, we'll swap stories anyway. Tehehe!=D
southern jock

Kingsport, TN

#246 Dec 23, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
Don't there 'jock' you might be surprised what you find in my pants....
Today after my posting "Dr Wu" hurriedly removed her topix profile, but apparently she's never heard of google cache. Here's what her profile said as of Dec. 8. Sounds like she's got a big ol' beaver in her panties for sure. Only a Mommy talks this way:

"Q & A with Dr Wu
Hometown: Earth

When I'm Not on Topix: Keeping my kids on track and adding to my antique paper clip collection."

Now Mrs. Wu, why don't you get off your laptop and go pop some chicken fingers in the microwave for your hubby's din-din. All-male resorts are none of your beeswax and your crude attempts at "butt-sex humor" are a big fail. We're bored by you, Mrs. Mommy.
southern jock

Kingsport, TN

#247 Dec 23, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it stunk like dead mackerel in here.

Oh Ms. "Jenny", arch-feminist that you are. I do hope you're silly enough to bring that air of entitlement to the gates of Timberfell and think you can buy or sue your way in, "just becuz, I am woman hear me roar!" Do come back and tell us about you and Mrs. Wu's successful visit there.

And seriously, get off your mommie-glorification soap box already. Spitting a few brats out your "va-jay-jay" makes you about as special as the rest of the fat cows grazing in fields around Baileyton, TN. Yawn.

“The doctor is in!”

Location hidden

#248 Dec 23, 2014
southern jock wrote:
<quoted text>
Today after my posting "Dr Wu" hurriedly removed her topix profile, but apparently she's never heard of google cache. Here's what her profile said as of Dec. 8. Sounds like she's got a big ol' beaver in her panties for sure. Only a Mommy talks this way:
"Q & A with Dr Wu
Hometown: Earth
When I'm Not on Topix: Keeping my kids on track and adding to my antique paper clip collection."
Now Mrs. Wu, why don't you get off your laptop and go pop some chicken fingers in the microwave for your hubby's din-din. All-male resorts are none of your beeswax and your crude attempts at "butt-sex humor" are a big fail. We're bored by you, Mrs. Mommy.
Look here southern Jack off, my update had absolutely nothing to do with you. You know things around here were starting to run pretty smoothly then some low rent uneducated butt banger likes you comes on here and just screws things up. You're not even in the same class to swap wits with me. I am not going to waste my talents on some ball squeezing sergeant at arms at the hairy fairy crack poking factory. Get a life jerk juice and get off my back. By the way jism fountain, I AM a man and I don't think you would want any of me either. So, your moms calling you'd better get the Windex and clean the cream filling off her computer screen before she gets back on the man hunting sites. Don't even opine as I am done with you little guy. Go play elsewhere you don't matter here.....or anywhere for that matter.

Location hidden

#249 Dec 23, 2014
southern jock wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it stunk like dead mackerel in here.
Oh Ms. "Jenny", arch-feminist that you are. I do hope you're silly enough to bring that air of entitlement to the gates of Timberfell and think you can buy or sue your way in, "just becuz, I am woman hear me roar!" Do come back and tell us about you and Mrs. Wu's successful visit there.
And seriously, get off your mommie-glorification soap box already. Spitting a few brats out your "va-jay-jay" makes you about as special as the rest of the fat cows grazing in fields around Baileyton, TN. Yawn.
Does it feel good to be wrong? Buy or sue my way in? Mommie glorification? Fat cow? Pull the dong outta your azz and lay your crack pipe down. I don't know whether your too high or your $h!t is packed to tight, either way ignorance must be bliss, huh? Quit being jealous cause I have and vajayjay and you don't,.... oh and fyi...no my kids didn't pop outta mine. Toodles fairy.
southern jock

Kingsport, TN

#250 Dec 23, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here southern Jack off, my update had absolutely nothing to do with you. You know things around here were starting to run pretty smoothly then some low rent uneducated butt banger likes you comes on here and just screws things up. You're not even in the same class to swap wits with me. I am not going to waste my talents on some ball squeezing sergeant at arms at the hairy fairy crack poking factory. Get a life jerk juice and get off my back. By the way jism fountain, I AM a man and I don't think you would want any of me either. So, your moms calling you'd better get the Windex and clean the cream filling off her computer screen before she gets back on the man hunting sites. Don't even opine as I am done with you little guy. Go play elsewhere you don't matter here.....or anywhere for that matter.
Excuse me, I, a gay man don't matter on a thread about an all-male GAY resort?? But YOU do matter "here"?? Married mommies with kids like you and "Jenny"??

And even more confusing, if you are a hetero, married father, a "MAN", as you insist, WTF are you doing on an all-male GAY resort thread, anyway? Seeking gay male friends?? Does your wife and kids know??

We already knew you were a colossal homophobic jerk here trolling, and your disgusting anti-gay hate-speech diatribe just proved it. You and "Jenny" are the reason places like Timberfell exist, so males can get AWAY from females like you two. And thank god, your like will never be allowed to set foot there.

“Where liberty dwells, there is”

Since: Feb 14

~~~my country~~~

#251 Dec 24, 2014
southern jock wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I, a gay man don't matter on a thread about an all-male GAY resort?? But YOU do matter "here"?? Married mommies with kids like you and "Jenny"??
And even more confusing, if you are a hetero, married father, a "MAN", as you insist, WTF are you doing on an all-male GAY resort thread, anyway? Seeking gay male friends?? Does your wife and kids know??
We already knew you were a colossal homophobic jerk here trolling, and your disgusting anti-gay hate-speech diatribe just proved it. You and "Jenny" are the reason places like Timberfell exist, so males can get AWAY from females like you two. And thank god, your like will never be allowed to set foot there.
You leave my man alone! He is all man, ain't no beaver! He don't need to bend over to anyone as he is well cared for by me tyvm! So you stop this idiotic foreplay you have going on! Merry Christmas to you and your like kind, whatever that means...oh and BTW, god should be spelled God, with all due respect...
southern jock

Kingsport, TN

#252 Dec 24, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
Pull the dong outta your azz and lay your crack pipe down. I don't know whether your too high or your $h!t is packed to tight, either way ignorance must be bliss, huh? Quit being jealous cause I have and vajayjay and you don't,.... oh and fyi...no my kids didn't pop outta mine. Toodles fairy.
No one here is jealous of your loose, 45-yr-old, PMSing, rancid cooter hole. Just do the world a favor and keep those fat thighs closed, mmk Princess? And btw, WHO's c*nt did your cretin brats pop out of?? Do you even know who their sperm donor was?? I stand by my previous comment, try and get inside of Timberfell. I dare you.

This tells you all you'd never wanna know about this bored, Wal-Mart dwelling house frau and why she's terrified/pathologically jealous of gay men:

"Q & A with From Jenny xoxo

Headline: You gotta stand for something

Hometown: Greene Co.

Neighborhood: North Greene/ West Pines

Local Favorites: You might see me anywhere, but know if you see me at Wal-Mart I might have buggy rage.

When I'm Not on Topix: I'm runnin' my kids around, doin' something with my wonderful man, or I'm at work.

Favorite Things: My kids, My man, My dog, and My friends"

What else is there to say? Life has punished her enough already.
AIDS CURES GAYS

Candler, NC

#254 Dec 24, 2014
And so does lead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raising our children to be racist 8 min Sheriff Larry 27
Michael Jordan transgender Bathrooms 9 min Florida born 4
Kathy lowery 19 min Sheriff Larry 8
The numbers on Trump 43 min Sheriff Larry 31
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 51 min Really 54
Is the TAX MAN getting ready to bring the hamme... 2 hr Binary 9
Ignoring God's WARNING! end time prophecies 3 hr Kohlrabi 13
UN military vehicles invading Virginia are we n... 10 hr zombie 42

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web