Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

What really goes on there? I heard that there are a lot of pedophiles out there.
Greene

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

edophiles ? really,, its a gay resort. Pedophiles have to be registered. Just because someone is gay does not make them a Pedophile maybe you or your husband goes out there. Use your brain and do some research. I donít go out their but I do know that being Gay is not automatic Pedophile
fagbasher

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

There's a queer resort around here? What is this world coming to?
disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

yep go online and look BUT have a barf bag handy DISGUUSTING and it is just down the road from a school!
Sick Freaks

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

The History of Timberfell Lodge: Davidís Dream

In 1978, David Yoder left Los Angeles for the hills of Northeast Tennessee. He built a three-room log cabin on the present site of Timberfell Lodge. His success in opening his house to gay guests during the 1982 Worldís Fair in Knoxville prompted him to remodel his home and convert it to a full-time, men-only Bed and Breakfast. Thus, Timberfell Lodge opened for business in the summer of 1985.

The response was astonishing, and the Lodge grew in popularity. By 1990, Timberfell Lodge expanded even further. A 20′ by 40′ heated swimming pool and adjoining pool house was constructed. The facility houses a beer bar, bath house, redwood sauna and steamroom. In 1992, the Barn was converted to a dormitory for summer staff, and the Annex opened with more guest rooms.

A clothing optional policy was instituted, and was a great success. In January 2000, Timberfell Lodge was sold. The new owners realized the great potential in Timberfell Lodge. David Yoder was a pioneer in this industry, and the innkeepers wish to revive this pioneering spirit and energy, and to bring Timberfell Lodge into the new millennium as the premier menís retreat in the Southeast United States.
Greene

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

ya lot of husbands get a day pass and go out their.. same ones that bash gay at the local church..
Sick Nasty Freaks

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Timberfell Lodge and Campground is a clothing optional Resort.

I wish the whole place had been wiped out by the tornado.
Sick Nasty Freaks

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Greene wrote:
ya lot of husbands get a day pass and go out their.. same ones that bash gay at the local church..
That tired old line, really? What you say may be true..but not all "gay-bashers" are church goers. I, for example, don't go to church. I just find homosexuality a disgusting mental disorder. You freaks need to get help, and stop trying to force your lifestyle upon normal people and trying to convince them it's ok.
child of God

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Sick Nasty Freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That tired old line, really? What you say may be true..but not all "gay-bashers" are church goers. I, for example, don't go to church. I just find homosexuality a disgusting mental disorder. You freaks need to get help, and stop trying to force your lifestyle upon normal people and trying to convince them it's ok.
We will pray you find Jesus..

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Can someone please list all of the negative things Timberfell has brought to Greene County?

Thanks. I will be eagerly awaiting the list....
coolbeans

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

GrOoVy! wish i was a gay man so i could come join the fun.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

coolbeans wrote:
GrOoVy! wish i was a gay man so i could come join the fun.
I heard it was a bad place to go considering all the people that have tried to shoot up the place. They picked a bad place to put it, here in belton we dont care much for the place, it sickening.
Wtf

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

It's a big gay nude resort. And it's shocking to see if u are hired to work on the grounds or deliver anything. Cars from everywhere across the us, and now i hear they have a whole little camper area like kinder park does. The owner was such a classic screaming gay rights activist type. If u didn't like what he was doing he would try to push his beliefs on u and tell you why u were wrong. Think he past away years ago, didn't look real healthy. Bit it is true that greeneville has a bunch of high society ppl hanging out there. And they take care of each other, it would almost be worth goingnjust to see who's hiding in the closet down there. To bad there isn't lie a straight resort like that here. That would be totally awesome. Like a nude, hedonistic resort for couples and singles. It's weird that Greene county can somehow get a gay resort but no straight one.
American Muscle

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

Wtf wrote:
It's a big gay nude resort. And it's shocking to see if u are hired to work on the grounds or deliver anything. Cars from everywhere across the us, and now i hear they have a whole little camper area like kinder park does. The owner was such a classic screaming gay rights activist type. If u didn't like what he was doing he would try to push his beliefs on u and tell you why u were wrong. Think he past away years ago, didn't look real healthy. Bit it is true that greeneville has a bunch of high society ppl hanging out there. And they take care of each other, it would almost be worth goingnjust to see who's hiding in the closet down there. To bad there isn't lie a straight resort like that here. That would be totally awesome. Like a nude, hedonistic resort for couples and singles. It's weird that Greene county can somehow get a gay resort but no straight one.
I'd love a hedonistic resort for straight people here also, but I'm sure the politicians wouldn't let that happen. They let the gays do whatever they want though.
Delta dawn

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

It's unreal that some old country boys ain't done Broke bad an got rid of that shit at baileyton back in the day they wouldn't have made it over nite
Uncle Reamus

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

Wtf wrote:
This is an interesting point. Every time there's a liquor store or adult shop opening, we all get to be delighted by the outraged conservatives who preach about how if we allow it, it will mean the end of civilization and "the family". Yet you don't hear a peep out of them over a very popular gay resort in their own backyard. Seems pretty hypocritical but that's what they do best.
oldnews

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

Uncle Reamus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an interesting point. Every time there's a liquor store or adult shop opening, we all get to be delighted by the outraged conservatives who preach about how if we allow it, it will mean the end of civilization and "the family". Yet you don't hear a peep out of them over a very popular gay resort in their own backyard. Seems pretty hypocritical but that's what they do best.
There was plenty kicking, screaming, bitching and fussing when Temberfell opened way back when. What did amount to? Nothing because this is a free country afterall. I'm not gay but really don't care what consenting adults do on their own time and out of site. If they aren't bothering me and mine, why should I? I find it comical that the people of this county are still rehashing and debating what goes on at this place all these years later when I've never heard of one bit of trouble coming from it. If more people in this town would take a mind your own business attitude, everyone would get along a lot better!
Tommy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

oldnews wrote:
<quoted text>
...If more people in this town would take a mind your own business attitude, everyone would get along a lot better!
I agree with that 100%. The problem is, the homosexuals don't mind their own business. They want to march and have parades and all that to force their way of life right into everyone else's face. That's what pisses me off.
Patsy

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that 100%. The problem is, the homosexuals don't mind their own business. They want to march and have parades and all that to force their way of life right into everyone else's face. That's what pisses me off.
I've lived here all my life and I have never had any one try to force homosexuality on me. I think the unknown and insecurities cause prejudice in a lot of people around here.
oldnews

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can agree with you to a point on that as well. However, we're talking about Timberfell. How much marching and parading have you seen from that place? Lol. I've lived here a long time and I don't think most of us would even know they were there if it wasn't gossiped about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 5 min ROE lets VETRANS down VA 182
Fall out from meeting... 7 min cretin56 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Julia 140,664
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 10 min Oh No 12
Lost respect for GPD 11 min STorm TRoopers 16
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 13 min SUNburnt 29
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 18 min Rich peoples republic of 25
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 15 hr Sunshine 124
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••