What goes on at Timberfell?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
disgusted

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2011
yep go online and look BUT have a barf bag handy DISGUUSTING and it is just down the road from a school!
Greene

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Sep 27, 2011
ya lot of husbands get a day pass and go out their.. same ones that bash gay at the local church..
child of God

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Sep 27, 2011
Sick Nasty Freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That tired old line, really? What you say may be true..but not all "gay-bashers" are church goers. I, for example, don't go to church. I just find homosexuality a disgusting mental disorder. You freaks need to get help, and stop trying to force your lifestyle upon normal people and trying to convince them it's ok.
We will pray you find Jesus..

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 27, 2011
Can someone please list all of the negative things Timberfell has brought to Greene County?

Thanks. I will be eagerly awaiting the list....
coolbeans

Johnson City, TN

#12 Sep 27, 2011
GrOoVy! wish i was a gay man so i could come join the fun.
lol

United States

#14 Sep 27, 2011
coolbeans wrote:
GrOoVy! wish i was a gay man so i could come join the fun.
I heard it was a bad place to go considering all the people that have tried to shoot up the place. They picked a bad place to put it, here in belton we dont care much for the place, it sickening.
Wtf

Gallatin, TN

#15 Sep 27, 2011
It's a big gay nude resort. And it's shocking to see if u are hired to work on the grounds or deliver anything. Cars from everywhere across the us, and now i hear they have a whole little camper area like kinder park does. The owner was such a classic screaming gay rights activist type. If u didn't like what he was doing he would try to push his beliefs on u and tell you why u were wrong. Think he past away years ago, didn't look real healthy. Bit it is true that greeneville has a bunch of high society ppl hanging out there. And they take care of each other, it would almost be worth goingnjust to see who's hiding in the closet down there. To bad there isn't lie a straight resort like that here. That would be totally awesome. Like a nude, hedonistic resort for couples and singles. It's weird that Greene county can somehow get a gay resort but no straight one.
Delta dawn

Spencer, NC

#17 Sep 28, 2011
It's unreal that some old country boys ain't done Broke bad an got rid of that shit at baileyton back in the day they wouldn't have made it over nite
Uncle Reamus

Ringgold, GA

#18 Sep 28, 2011
Wtf wrote:
It's a big gay nude resort. And it's shocking to see if u are hired to work on the grounds or deliver anything. Cars from everywhere across the us, and now i hear they have a whole little camper area like kinder park does. The owner was such a classic screaming gay rights activist type. If u didn't like what he was doing he would try to push his beliefs on u and tell you why u were wrong. Think he past away years ago, didn't look real healthy. Bit it is true that greeneville has a bunch of high society ppl hanging out there. And they take care of each other, it would almost be worth goingnjust to see who's hiding in the closet down there. To bad there isn't lie a straight resort like that here. That would be totally awesome. Like a nude, hedonistic resort for couples and singles. It's weird that Greene county can somehow get a gay resort but no straight one.
This is an interesting point. Every time there's a liquor store or adult shop opening, we all get to be delighted by the outraged conservatives who preach about how if we allow it, it will mean the end of civilization and "the family". Yet you don't hear a peep out of them over a very popular gay resort in their own backyard. Seems pretty hypocritical but that's what they do best.
oldnews

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2011
Uncle Reamus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an interesting point. Every time there's a liquor store or adult shop opening, we all get to be delighted by the outraged conservatives who preach about how if we allow it, it will mean the end of civilization and "the family". Yet you don't hear a peep out of them over a very popular gay resort in their own backyard. Seems pretty hypocritical but that's what they do best.
There was plenty kicking, screaming, bitching and fussing when Temberfell opened way back when. What did amount to? Nothing because this is a free country afterall. I'm not gay but really don't care what consenting adults do on their own time and out of site. If they aren't bothering me and mine, why should I? I find it comical that the people of this county are still rehashing and debating what goes on at this place all these years later when I've never heard of one bit of trouble coming from it. If more people in this town would take a mind your own business attitude, everyone would get along a lot better!
Patsy

Nashville, TN

#21 Sep 28, 2011
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that 100%. The problem is, the homosexuals don't mind their own business. They want to march and have parades and all that to force their way of life right into everyone else's face. That's what pisses me off.
I've lived here all my life and I have never had any one try to force homosexuality on me. I think the unknown and insecurities cause prejudice in a lot of people around here.
oldnews

United States

#22 Sep 28, 2011
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that 100%. The problem is, the homosexuals don't mind their own business. They want to march and have parades and all that to force their way of life right into everyone else's face. That's what pisses me off.
And I can agree with you to a point on that as well. However, we're talking about Timberfell. How much marching and parading have you seen from that place? Lol. I've lived here a long time and I don't think most of us would even know they were there if it wasn't gossiped about.
just a girl

Hickory, NC

#23 Sep 28, 2011
i've lived here my entire life and i had never even heard of the place until now. Lol. funny that we have a littlequeer resort out in belton tho, figured anything like that would be a bit closer to jc
Uncle Reamus

Ringgold, GA

#24 Sep 28, 2011
oldnews wrote:
<quoted text>
There was plenty kicking, screaming, bitching and fussing when Temberfell opened way back when. What did amount to? Nothing because this is a free country afterall. I'm not gay but really don't care what consenting adults do on their own time and out of site. If they aren't bothering me and mine, why should I? I find it comical that the people of this county are still rehashing and debating what goes on at this place all these years later when I've never heard of one bit of trouble coming from it. If more people in this town would take a mind your own business attitude, everyone would get along a lot better!
I don't disagree with you at all. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy that some have towards anything "adult". Let someone open up a swingers resort and we'll get to hear about it 24/7.

I really don't care if they have a gay resort. Most people don't even know about it and those that do just gossip about it. I haven't seen one person from that place promoting it or being in your face about their gay orientation, and that's fine by me.
Toolman

Kinston, NC

#26 Sep 28, 2011
I'd love a hedonistic nude resort for straight people here also, that would be fantastic, pool, camping, fishing,,,,,
Uncle Reamus

Ringgold, GA

#27 Sep 28, 2011
Own Some Land wrote:
So if I open up a singles resort for straight people, will you folks come support it?
Why limit it to "singles"? Make it swinger friendly as well, or at least some area of it for those of us in the lifestyle.

Since: Dec 09

Springfield, TN

#29 Sep 28, 2011
Straight people seem so fascinated by gays. Why is that?
disgusted

Honolulu, HI

#30 Sep 28, 2011
disgusted,,,,does that qualify as fascinated NO!
Just Saying

Ashland City, TN

#31 Sep 28, 2011
I grew up around baileyton when it opened and was always told that you never wanted to be caught in beech creek with your pants down!!! Good advice to this day !!
Correct

Franklin, TN

#32 Sep 28, 2011
Hey Uncle ream a$$, bet you and veryvermilion could get all comfy at one of those hot tubs at the "Blowing rock Farm resort in good ole' Baileyton.
Whats even more ironic abouy ihis is the fact that Baileyton was looked at for a minium security prison. The locals protested this. Didn't want it in their fair community, by God! And that smelting pot of Aids has been right up the road since the mid 80's. Hmm. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 37 min Snow White 99
Interesting house on 210 sunny side rd 46 min Matthew McConaughey 7
Guest 53 min unreal 20
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Izzy-_- 2,795
Time to Walmart people bash again! 1 hr Matthew McConaughey 7
Jeniffer lauren sprabery 2 hr Nah 4
Peeps that sleep around at dtr 2 hr Slurps 3

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance