First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hater be hating

Greeneville, TN

#1 May 26, 2014
why do you lower your self and sleep around with most of Greeneville and Johnson city saying everyone s your babys daddy, truth is you don't know who carsons daddy is, and this halfster you don't have a clue, girl you don't even know who your daddy is, runs in the family, I had your mom last week when her boyfriend went home, just a cheap piece like you, that hole family is cheap, druggies, pill heads,baby popping out by cuz, heard u slept with Eugene, gross, that bastard has hepc from the needle, but the Mexican u blow for trees,has hiv. and yet you still blow away, like little red riding hood, you think that benz makes you in my league, not ho, you will never be in my league, no wonder you have a serious vaginal disease, james is in a bad way, you infected his ass and all of davis st, get some medical attention before the valley has to shut down, sorry chic, my pants are closed, and no im not you baby daddys im white, rich,,married , and disease free, see you next time you head toward moshiem, my mom moved away....?
sad but true

Greeneville, TN

#2 May 26, 2014
okay.......whats her last name?
sad but true

Greeneville, TN

#3 May 26, 2014
MCINTOSH .................LOL GREENEVILLES ONLY, I KNEW IT RIGHT, REALLY WHO ELSE SPREADS IT LIKE THAT, I BET WALMART DC HAS TO BE CORENTEINED TOO JUST LIKE DTR, WOOT WOOT, NASTY TRICK,BLOWING FOLKS FOR TREES AND CRACK ROCK HER UNCLE TOLD US THAT IN LOCK UP,SAID SHE EVEN BLOW HIM WHEN EVERYONE WENT TO SLEEP, OLD AMBER MCINTOSH IF SHE WONT DO IT HER MOTHER WILL LOL FOR A PILL, HEARD SHE HAD ROXIES FOR SELL,HER NAME IS KIM,ON MT BETHEL APT10HEARD THEY RUNNING DOPE AND WHORE HOUSE,CHEAP PRICES IN TOWN COLORERDS HALF PRICE,
jealous one

Greeneville, TN

#4 May 26, 2014
?
MyNegro

Easley, SC

#5 May 27, 2014
She kinda pretty but a ho fo so she messes with some nasty dudes like babow and James norton she def had hep c good luck if u gonna hit that

“I Believe in Me ”

Since: Jan 13

MoTown

#6 May 27, 2014
You'll are going to end up with a big pump knot on you're heads , saying such mean things & making up fake stories & false allegations on Greeneville posters. Why can't you just be at peace with yourselves & enjoy your life without drama ? Drama is like oxygen to you mean posters, you can't live without it !

:-)
james wife

Greeneville, TN

#8 May 31, 2014
yeah we already know whats going on, my hubby is on antibotics, cause this nasty ho. hope your happy ho, go get tested for hiv. cause im making mines. im positive , and pretty sure you are too,
too cute

Greeneville, TN

#9 May 31, 2014
wow.
Satansbootyhole

Greeneville, TN

#10 May 31, 2014
Sounds classy!

“I Believe in Me ”

MoTown

#11 Jun 1, 2014
james wife wrote:
yeah we already know whats going on, my hubby is on antibotics, cause this nasty ho. hope your happy ho, go get tested for hiv. cause im making mines. im positive , and pretty sure you are too,
Lying in on Topix just isn't very nice , what other lies have you put on Topix about James ?
too cute

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jun 3, 2014
well in all truth he aint no good in bed hes dick smells like 3day old doughnuts from all the yeast he porking that fatass amber has him on antibotics is true, needle tracking junkies are all they is, now for hiv im not the one to say forsur but very possible,
nasty ned

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jun 3, 2014
hell no I take that gurl anytme she b putt out brother want anytme. im at wall gurl u know im slingn and maken paper
jealous one

Greeneville, TN

#14 Jun 3, 2014
GROSS....Learn how to spell.
MyNegro

Hickory, NC

#15 Jun 4, 2014
nasty ned wrote:
hell no I take that gurl anytme she b putt out brother want anytme. im at wall gurl u know im slingn and maken paper
nasty ned bet u would eat that nasty puss and get a yeast infection in your mouth nasty Ned what a perfect name for you you b slinging them antibiotics next the good stuff erbody b wantin da sh!t maaan lol!!!!!! Ajax anyone?
nasty ned

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jun 5, 2014
yup that's wht I do best, gurl got curls, wnata lay that paper down on her
MyNegro

Greeneville, TN

#18 Jun 5, 2014
Ya you and her will have all of Greeneville lined up getting those antibiotics and Ajax make dat paper bro cause you ain't gonna have a pecker!!!!!

“I Believe in Me ”

MoTown

#19 Jun 5, 2014
MyNegro wrote:
Ya you and her will have all of Greeneville lined up getting those antibiotics and Ajax make dat paper bro cause you ain't gonna have a pecker!!!!!
Haters gonna hate ! She's gorgeous !
jkb2012

Salisbury, NC

#22 Jun 6, 2014
Look amber is my best friend and i hang out with her everyday she is a wonderful person and has helped me and my family so much u all don't know what she is goin through only god knows so leave her the hell alone and i know this is chris's friends writin stuff about her on here
jealous one

Greeneville, TN

#23 Jun 6, 2014
look here all you classy folks, amber is my step daughter, shes a human being with a heart of gold, shes also a single mother, who chosses to raise her own children rather than send them off to grandma house to live forever, she has a full time job, more than what any of you drama wanta be kings/queens. get a life, go back to school, learn, earn, and give back .....trying to knock someone down that's doing the very best they can, isn't cool. I bet each and everyone of you wish you had half as much as amber does, don't forget slander can get you guys a charge, so unless you have physical proof of any of this posted trash, then shut the fuck up. one pissed off step mom,
her biggest enemy

Greenville, SC

#25 Jul 15, 2014
Amber mcintosh is the nastiest ugliest piece of sh! T ho I know. She will lie steal f**k and suck for what she wants outta life. Shes out right hateful to everyone especially her mom. But shes pu$$ n cant fight so I cant figure out why she is such a mean bitch. Michelle yarboro has handed her an ass beatin a few times. Amber should just move away before one one the many men she screws withs women end up murdering her. Wait til this new baby pops out. She gonna be knocked up again before this one is a yr old.. this one black so maybe her 3rd wil be a mexican. Maybe that mexican pedro that she blows for weed will help her out so she can have 3 diff colored bastards. Horrible nasty stank b! Tch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Greeneville Sun 26 min scholar 4
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 2 hr REPUBLICAN 60
US Markets So Far This Year 2 hr MAGA 2
Emails 2 hr Duhhhh 8
Forbidden words 3 hr Terry McAuliffe 24
Jessica gilliam 3 hr Lolol 4
Max Planck For Sheriff 4 hr Gordon Chang 808
Greene county high schools into one??? 7 hr John 89

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web