Hello, redundant, repetitious, and ju...

Hello, redundant, repetitious, and juvenile critics of OUTLAW RACER

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2013
THANK YOU, thank you, thank you. The sheer number of your hostile criticisms and judgements have made my contributions to Topix more widely read. Finally, your rush to judge and otherwise criticize me at length is self-defeating. You are now a regular feature of my posts and as such, based on names, are ignored as background noise. Your rush to rabid criticism of any viewpoint of mine is expected--like a tv commercial. Like it or not, a liberal Democrat is here and not going away any time soon. Carry on! Anon.
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Greenville, SC

#2 Aug 16, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
THANK YOU, thank you, thank you. The sheer number of your hostile criticisms and judgements have made my contributions to Topix more widely read. Finally, your rush to judge and otherwise criticize me at length is self-defeating. You are now a regular feature of my posts and as such, based on names, are ignored as background noise. Your rush to rabid criticism of any viewpoint of mine is expected--like a tv commercial. Like it or not, a liberal Democrat is here and not going away any time soon. Carry on! Anon.
Well that makes two of us. I'm right behind you apparently. I think everyone should go experience life outside their home town. People out west and up north are so much more open minded. In my opinion.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2013
theycallmePoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that makes two of us. I'm right behind you apparently. I think everyone should go experience life outside their home town. People out west and up north are so much more open minded. In my opinion.
No no, tis true! For those here who have never experienced life away from this place, this "life" is, sadly, all that they know. I'm not saying it's all of them here but the vast majority of them really know no better/different. All you have to do is read the poor grammar and unintelligent posts to know this, not to mention what you encounter out in public. Many a times I've said, if only they could see the REAL world, maybe then, just then, they might have somewhat of a clue.

I live here because I want to. I never expected the people to be this way. And no, it's not like this everywhere!
meaner

Knoxville, TN

#7 Aug 16, 2013
you 3 geiuses are here too. why is that? couldnt make it back home where everyone is a genius? outlaw - you are an idiot!! anon

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Move on back to where everyone agrees with you 3. We won't miss you.
Typical simpleton response
Welcome Wagon

Greeneville, TN

#11 Aug 16, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical simpleton response
Sometimes simple is best. It is easily understood, straight to the point, and true.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Move on back to where everyone agrees with you 3. We won't miss you.
To the contrary, my Jonesborough one person of many names. I, and others like me, provide an entrance to a universe you have a problem envisioning and apparently are deeply afraid of. Extensive use of the collective,'we,' in statements made by you and your cohorts indicates that. You, and others, would miss the repeated shocks to your system of beliefs and the opportunities to denigrate us if we left Topix. And are you ABSOLUTELY SURE that there might not be a much larger group of us than you think?
Been there

Greeneville, TN

#14 Aug 17, 2013
There a much larger group of you there Mr Multiple Poster.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#15 Aug 17, 2013
Hey, Johnny Reb, get out and see the world. They have a lot of new things, like indoor plumbing and girls who are not your sister or cousin. And, by the way, the civil war is over. The south lost and nothing can change that.
MagicianHater

Bluff City, TN

#16 Aug 17, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
Hey, Johnny Reb, get out and see the world. They have a lot of new things, like indoor plumbing and girls who are not your sister or cousin. And, by the way, the civil war is over. The south lost and nothing can change that.
Shut that cornbread hole.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#17 Aug 17, 2013
I am so proud. My own personal hater. And what a surprise--from Jonesborough. I am honored that you feel the need to follow me and post about cornbread, but the only cornbread I eat is cornbread salad. And, unlike mouthbreathers like you, I type with my mouth closed.
Been there

Greeneville, TN

#18 Aug 17, 2013
Dont blame you, I would kiss all that ass with my mouth closed too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 17 min Red_Forman 2,607
drug dealers in moshiem 1 hr youknow 1
Witches in Camp Creek 2 hr Onlineprophet 18
Chris Stills 4 hr Wondering 3
Gone to the light 6 hr GIVEN BLEEPS 34
Snitching 6 hr DRUGGIE 17
Cancer 6 hr Stupid liar 1

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance