carolyn

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Looking for other people who have had,strange or unnessasary problems at laughlin hospital.please don't give names only departments.also any incorrect billing problems.
Been there

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Judged:

There was another topix thread about the billing problems at laughlin. I think it was called trek radiology. I believe if you have a problem you should go straight to the source and discuss it with them. And also with your insurance company. Whining about it on topix wont do you any good. Ive been a patient at Laughlin. I actually lived there for many days. The nurses and hospital staff were very good to me. It doesnt matter which hospital you go to. There are good nurses and there are bad nurses. Just pray you get one of the good ones that actually treat patients like they would their own family. I promise you they do exist. And i thank God for them.
Real Deal

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Having legitimate concerns about Laughlin,on Topix or elsewhere isn't whining.I actually brought a greivance before the state medical board.They took the lady investigating my complaint to a nice lunch and quickly absolved the hospital of any wrongdoing.My problem was with human resources and administration regarding violations of HIPAA laws that Laughlin broke.They violated my rights,but hey,they bought the investigator a nice lunch.
The Investigator

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

We went to lunch at the Hype. They also paid for the alcohol too.
Been there

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

I can understand voicing your concerns to the state medical board. And it is unfortunate that it was quickly absolved over lunch. But topix is just a site filled with gossip and slander. People talk filth about people on here before they have a chance to defend themselves. It ruins reputations and lives. If you feel you were done wrong then take your concerns to court and get these issues resolved.
Real-Deal

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

The person who posted as The Investigator on this thread is a liar.The real investigator came from Nashville and met with me briefly during the course of the investigation.As far as resolving the issue through legal channels,due to Laughlins affiliation with Mountain States Health Alliance I was unable to find a local attorney to take the case.I am not talking trash or slandering anyone.I can prove with documentation everything I posted,with the exception of bribery.My rights were violated and I was treated badly by the Human Resource director at Laughlin.I have witnesses and documentation and openly challenge the H.R. Director to a court hearing.He is a scumbag and I hope he reads this and responds.Any time,any place.
equal1

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Real-Deal wrote:
The person who posted as The Investigator on this thread is a liar.The real investigator came from Nashville and met with me briefly during the course of the investigation.As far as resolving the issue through legal channels,due to Laughlins affiliation with Mountain States Health Alliance I was unable to find a local attorney to take the case.I am not talking trash or slandering anyone.I can prove with documentation everything I posted,with the exception of bribery.My rights were violated and I was treated badly by the Human Resource director at Laughlin.I have witnesses and documentation and openly challenge the H.R. Director to a court hearing.He is a scumbag and I hope he reads this and responds.Any time,any place.
I agree, if you say someone is a scumbag & it's true, that's not slandering if it's true. He IS a scumbag to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GHS baseball coach 7 min Ha ha 12
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 11 min David 6
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 12 min David 306
New blonde girl at GL&P 16 min zzzzzz 34
wreck 107 30 min Watching17 29
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 32 min Overtaxed 124,278
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 256
Greene County Clerk Race 11 hr Watcher 138
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE