CHUCK NORRIS

Johnson City, TN

#22 Sep 10, 2012
Gees u mfers cant even get the date of election day right

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Sep 10, 2012
That's when Michelle Obama told everyone to go and vote. lol Frankly, I hope they do on that day. bahahah
Barry Obama is a Failure

Hendersonville, TN

#24 Sep 10, 2012
CHUCK NORRIS wrote:
Gees u mfers cant even get the date of election day right
I stated on FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2 WHEN THE JOBLESS NUMBERS ARE ANNOUNCED. No one said anything about an election on 11/2, ya dumbass.
Tom Black

Kalona, IA

#25 Nov 1, 2012
Over 84 tons of various nerve agents and 500 warheads of WMD were found in Iraq according to Wikileaks. Look it up yourself instead of stupidly regurgitating old news.

Since: Jun 11

Brentwood, TN

#26 Nov 1, 2012
in the past 4 years i havent seen any good come out of any of this political mess. and 4 years later, still the same, i dont want to live in a communist country, and thats where we are headed if the next 4 years are allowed to be what the past 4 have been......

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#27 Nov 1, 2012
Tom Black wrote:
Over 84 tons of various nerve agents and 500 warheads of WMD were found in Iraq according to Wikileaks. Look it up yourself instead of stupidly regurgitating old news.
I have heard the same thing from someone in the army. He told me that they found everything needed to produce WMDs. I don't know why the discoveries were kept from the public but he told me that it was scary seeing what was there.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Hendersonville, TN

#28 Nov 2, 2012
Barry Obama is a Failure wrote:
When the unemployment rate is announced by the federal government on November 2, it will be 7.9%. That's right, Barry will deliver on his promise to lower the rate under 8%.
It will be his ticket to re-election. Of course, the numbers lie and can be manipulated. Just today, when they announced the numbers for August, the government revised and raised the unemployment numbers for June and July.
Watch the manipulation.
Today is Nov. 2. The announced unemployment rate this morning by the government is 7.9% as I predicted it would be back in early Sept. Actually it ticked up 1 basis point from 7.8% last month.
Crunching the numbers from February 2009 to today, there are 61000 more people unemployed today than when Barry took office. That's not a big number for a country as large as ours.
But, it does paint the picture that we have been treading water for 4 years now. Maybe that's ok. Housing will come back eventually, it has to.
Super Storm Sandy will muddle the picture for a few months and there won't be any clean unemployment numbers due to the storm for a while.
Bottom line, if the picture you see today suits you, vote Obama.
If you want to take a chance and see if someone can advance the economy faster, vote Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no 24 min z0neCrew 95
Darrell Stills Jr. 36 min Atticus Finch 2
dead beat dads (Jan '14) 42 min Boo 21
ALERT -Lords prayer CHANGED 51 min whothehellcares- 17
Adult game room 1 hr Get a life 2
Blatant Law Breaking 1 hr Kool_Rabbi 21
Angus-Palm /Worthington (Jun '15) 2 hr been there doing ... 19
Why cant people tell the truth? 10 hr z0neCrew 98
Wreck on 107 cutoff 23 hr Dewey 66

Greeneville Jobs