Parking space for sale at Band Perry concert !

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Downtowner

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2013
As I only live 3 blocks from where the Band Perry is going to have their free concert AND there is never enough parking in downtown Greeneville on a normal day... 5 Parking spaces are for sale ... no in/out nor valet parking available. :-)
Walking

Greeneville, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Great idea! Good Luck!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#3 Mar 29, 2013
I would do the same thing. Put signs out on tusculum blvd or where ever you need to. No different than what they do at Bristol.
Polly Wannacracker

Greeneville, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I would do the same thing. Put signs out on tusculum blvd or where ever you need to. No different than what they do at Bristol.
What do they charge to park at Bristol? What is a fair price on Tusc. Blvd?
question

Stanley, NC

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Downtowner wrote:
As I only live 3 blocks from where the Band Perry is going to have their free concert AND there is never enough parking in downtown Greeneville on a normal day... 5 Parking spaces are for sale ... no in/out nor valet parking available.:-)
WhAts your name and number so I can reserve?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Do like they do in Jonesborough, gouge the living hell out of someone for parking.
Wishing and Hoping

Greeneville, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2013
How much do you think parking will be within a half mile of the concert?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Polly Wannacracker wrote:
<quoted text>What do they charge to park at Bristol? What is a fair price on Tusc. Blvd?
I've seen parking at Bristol as high as $20 close to the track. I would say $5-$10 is fair for this event. But it would depend on the home owner.
Agree

Greeneville, TN

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen parking at Bristol as high as $20 close to the track. I would say $5-$10 is fair for this event. But it would depend on the home owner.
Premium concert parking (close to the venue) in both Knoxville and Nashville goes for $20. Since people are getting a free concert, they shouldn't mind paying for parking.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#10 Mar 29, 2013
For enough money, I'll rent you my house for the weekend.
Downtowner

Greeneville, TN

#11 Mar 29, 2013
OK... with all the comments about price, here's what I decided...(1) you park and lock you car and walk away is $5.00 ...(2) you park, have a few drinks at the house to get ready for the concert and walk downtown, that will be $25 ...(3) you park under the garage out of the rain, we wash your car, vacuum inside, have a few drinks before the concert, we take you to near the concert with our handicapped tags, pick you up after the concert, have champagne in the jacuzzi afterwards, that will be $150.00 ... no checks, no credit cards - just cash ( an none made on your copy machine)... how's that sound folks ?...:-)(by the way, this is all a joke as I have already had "friends" ask if they can park at my house ...)

Since: Dec 12

United States

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Beware of a band of rabid hyenas roaming the streets.....they are not an opening act either LOL LOL (couldn't resist!) ;)
fckTHEhaters

Anderson, SC

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Downtowner wrote:
OK... with all the comments about price, here's what I decided...(1) you park and lock you car and walk away is $5.00 ...(2) you park, have a few drinks at the house to get ready for the concert and walk downtown, that will be $25 ...(3) you park under the garage out of the rain, we wash your car, vacuum inside, have a few drinks before the concert, we take you to near the concert with our handicapped tags, pick you up after the concert, have champagne in the jacuzzi afterwards, that will be $150.00 ... no checks, no credit cards - just cash ( an none made on your copy machine)... how's that sound folks ?...:-)(by the way, this is all a joke as I have already had "friends" ask if they can park at my house ...)
awww, all that was sounding pretty cool. I was ready to ask how much just to come drink with you all. I could care less about the concert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Garthok 152,473
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 min Jennifer Renee 4,571
Are u a son of the south 19 min What Dafuq 11
Jason Knight (Jul '13) 21 min who cares 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 25 min TheRealZeke 9,480
Flu shot 45 min Dr Wu 1
Circus @ the Greene Co Fairgrounds (Oct '10) 55 min Kohlrabi 52
get rid of Robert Sayne 6 hr resident 34
whorin around 6 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance