Judgmental Individuals
mcw

Nolensville, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2012
bout time.
hmmmm

Knoxville, TN

#2 Apr 14, 2012
Not real sure if I wanna guy that takes a chance at gettin hep C, just to look cool, makin decisions that may mean my life or death. Just sayin. All you tat lovers, eat this one up ;)
Really

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Apr 15, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Not real sure if I wanna guy that takes a chance at gettin hep C, just to look cool, makin decisions that may mean my life or death. Just sayin. All you tat lovers, eat this one up ;)
How many times has a doctor, nurse or any other medical worker touched you or a family member that have tats that you don't know about? Many are covered up and never seen while working! To be honest you don't know how many doctors or anyone else you come in contact with daily have Hep C or any other disease from fooling around on their spouses or are single having casual sex with random people! Remember that next time you are eating at a restaurant and you are not sure who is fixing your food you are getting ready to devour! Just saying!!!! AIDS, Hep C or any other disease is prejudice the most beautiful people can have it and you not even know it!
Really

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Typo meant disease is NOT prejudice! Left out the not! Sorry!
James

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Apr 26, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Not real sure if I wanna guy that takes a chance at gettin hep C, just to look cool, makin decisions that may mean my life or death. Just sayin. All you tat lovers, eat this one up ;)
You cant get hep C if the needles are new and the parts are autoclaved you moron.
GvilleGrad

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Apr 26, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant get hep C if the needles are new and the parts are autoclaved you moron.
. In a recent class that I wrote an essay paper on drug abusers , during research I found very shocking. The fact that needle users are now buying needles at Tractor Supplies stores / Cooperative & Farm Stores in the puppy / kitty / horse immunization cooler . The studies are alarming , you know the needles are being used over and over and over again .
James

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Apr 27, 2012
GvilleGrad wrote:
<quoted text>. In a recent class that I wrote an essay paper on drug abusers , during research I found very shocking. The fact that needle users are now buying needles at Tractor Supplies stores / Cooperative & Farm Stores in the puppy / kitty / horse immunization cooler . The studies are alarming , you know the needles are being used over and over and over again .
What has that to do with tattoos? We already know that IV drug users use and reuse their needles. The fact that they get them from the farmers co-op is not that shocking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Persecution Begins 5 min The greys 75
Poll Do you think its time for these 'Flag Freaks' t... 8 min Virgil 8
Dennis Shipley 17 min air force 1 11
Flag at the hill. 1 hr damnYankee 25
Thieves at the Greene county HWY Dept. 1 hr Duh 3
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 2 hr Abigail Van Buren 2
w illiam parton 3 hr Enough is Enough 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages