what do you love most about yourself
Clementine

United States

#166 Mar 21, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations. You have my respect.
Thank-you as well.:)
Caring

Johnson City, TN

#167 Mar 21, 2013
I love myself for being a true wife to my wonderful husband.

Since: Mar 13

Greeneville, TN

#168 Mar 21, 2013
It's my mouse. I have this mouse that pulsates what ever color I want. Currently it's a blood red. Makes it all worth it!

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#169 Mar 22, 2013
Caring wrote:
I love myself for being a true wife to my wonderful husband.
that means so much, especially these days. You are a treasure
Pat

Denver, NC

#170 Mar 22, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>that means so much, especially these days. You are a treasure
Yep sure does. Maybe u should take her as an example & quit trying to hook up w/all these men on line when ur married with kids. You even post ur pic 2 make sure ur family gets humiliated. Nice

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#171 Mar 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep sure does. Maybe u should take her as an example & quit trying to hook up w/all these men on line when ur married with kids. You even post ur pic 2 make sure ur family gets humiliated. Nice
it makes no difference what u think, im a flirt always been a flirt, ill be a flirt at 92 years.my husband knows im a flirt, he is not insecure. Frankly if he has a problem with it he can go pound sand. I wish everyone would put a pic up, that way we can see who we are talking too. There is nothing here that is a big secret,im very happy im not a pinched up prude that cant do anything unless everyone approves. So fock off!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#172 Mar 22, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>it makes no difference what u think, im a flirt always been a flirt, ill be a flirt at 92 years.my husband knows im a flirt, he is not insecure. Frankly if he has a problem with it he can go pound sand. I wish everyone would put a pic up, that way we can see who we are talking too. There is nothing here that is a big secret,im very happy im not a pinched up prude that cant do anything unless everyone approves. So fock off!
I agree although I'm not married. I'm friends with several posters,some for quite some time now. Great people! E-mailing works too.
Pat

Denver, NC

#173 Mar 22, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> it makes no difference what u think, im a flirt always been a flirt, ill be a flirt at 92 years.my husband knows im a flirt, he is not insecure. Frankly if he has a problem with it he can go pound sand. I wish everyone would put a pic up, that way we can see who we are talking too. There is nothing here that is a big secret,im very happy im not a pinched up prude that cant do anything unless everyone approves. So fock off!
Right again. There is "nothing here that is a big secret". Ur big mouth cldnt keep one. U even tell ur kid's medical issues w/ur pic posted so people will know. Geez leave some mystery

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#174 Mar 22, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> it makes no difference what u think, im a flirt always been a flirt, ill be a flirt at 92 years.my husband knows im a flirt, he is not insecure. Frankly if he has a problem with it he can go pound sand. I wish everyone would put a pic up, that way we can see who we are talking too. There is nothing here that is a big secret,im very happy im not a pinched up prude that cant do anything unless everyone approves. So fock off!
I'll always flirt with you, Kristilou. Even if I have to come back from the grave at 92. I'm being cremated, so I might seem a little ashy!

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#175 Mar 22, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll always flirt with you, Kristilou. Even if I have to come back from the grave at 92. I'm being cremated, so I might seem a little ashy!
cool!

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#176 Mar 22, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> it makes no difference what u think, im a flirt always been a flirt, ill be a flirt at 92 years.my husband knows im a flirt, he is not insecure. Frankly if he has a problem with it he can go pound sand. I wish everyone would put a pic up, that way we can see who we are talking too. There is nothing here that is a big secret,im very happy im not a pinched up prude that cant do anything unless everyone approves. So fock off!
Right on, kristilou...I knew there was a feisty b!tch in there somewhere & I like it!!! And, "Pat"...those who post photos & names do so b/c we aren't ashamed of who we are, have nothing to hide, & don't pretend to be anyone we're not!!! You, however, are so bound & determined to hide who you are that you decided on a gender-neutral username!!! Lol!!!

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#177 Mar 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right again. There is "nothing here that is a big secret". Ur big mouth cldnt keep one. U even tell ur kid's medical issues w/ur pic posted so people will know. Geez leave some mystery
Mystery, huh?!? Yep, psychotic & obsessive is far bettet than fulfilled, honest, & transparent...well, in YOUR world, at least...lmfao!!!

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#178 Mar 22, 2013
Anyway she / it is a prude if they think a dr recommending a vaccination that is offered to anyone at that age is secret , private confidential they are just ignorant. This is offered to everyone this age. It is important to be able to discuss pros and cons without the religious, prudes, zealots coming unglued. If the fact that such cancers exists embarrasses u then dont read it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#179 Mar 22, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right again. There is "nothing here that is a big secret". Ur big mouth cldnt keep one. U even tell ur kid's medical issues w/ur pic posted so people will know. Geez leave some mystery
You're full of shit Pat! She kept it secret that I banged her on a picnic tabe on "Round Knob" last Easter! Oops!

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#180 Mar 22, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, kristilou...I knew there was a feisty b!tch in there somewhere & I like it!!! And, "Pat"...those who post photos & names do so b/c we aren't ashamed of who we are, have nothing to hide, & don't pretend to be anyone we're not!!! You, however, are so bound & determined to hide who you are that you decided on a gender-neutral username!!! Lol!!!
ooohhhh yesterday i was so bad, my husb was at work with me and along came this painter i had known for years. When i saw him i gave him a big hug and introduced him to my husband as my bf. Husband and him had a big time talking, cutting up til i got finished working.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#181 Mar 22, 2013
Just as in "real life", on Topix, some people choose to be more open than others and that's just fine. I don't choose to reveal myself because I prefer for the reader to be able to use their imagination. Much like reading a book, half the story is in the mind. I don't however use my anonymity to be cruel or mean unless it is warranted. And ambiguous Pat, you deserve it. You don't have to reveal your name, you've revealed yourself. But I don't think Kristilou needs for me to defend her. I think she's pretty much up to the task herself. You go girl.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#182 Mar 22, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
Just as in "real life", on Topix, some people choose to be more open than others and that's just fine. I don't choose to reveal myself because I prefer for the reader to be able to use their imagination. Much like reading a book, half the story is in the mind. I don't however use my anonymity to be cruel or mean unless it is warranted. And ambiguous Pat, you deserve it. You don't have to reveal your name, you've revealed yourself. But I don't think Kristilou needs for me to defend her. I think she's pretty much up to the task herself. You go girl.
Could that be androgenous Pat from Sat. Night Live?.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#183 Mar 22, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> ooohhhh yesterday i was so bad, my husb was at work with me and along came this painter i had known for years. When i saw him i gave him a big hug and introduced him to my husband as my bf. Husband and him had a big time talking, cutting up til i got finished working.
Gasp...HUSSY!!! lmfao ;)
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#184 Mar 22, 2013
I like the fact that I can find humor in most situations, and I feel that is important because there are an awful lot of things to cry about if one takes everything seriously.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#185 Mar 22, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Could that be androgenous Pat from Sat. Night Live?.
Got my characters confused. Androgenous Pat, Ambiguous Gay Duo...it's as wide as it is broad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and G'vegas 3 min BellaRosaLinda 17
Mother going crazy! 4 min BellaRosaLinda 14
Flesh eating bacteria 8 min BellaRosaLinda 4
Ester and Ellas 1 hr Fred Sanford 6
Obama declares gaybar a National Monument 2 hr Mrs Roberson 18
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 9,723
Police looking for man who CAN'T DRIVE!!!! 2 hr Mrs Roberson 7
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 12 hr like 2 know 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages