what do you love most about yourself

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#85 Mar 19, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome aboard Brandi. As you can tell from my name you won't catch me being too normal. But if you do I am usually pretending. Thanks for the thread. No drama suits us just fine.
i can tell, we missed u in the upheavals. I like happy people best too. That's what i told my husb before we got married, no drama. I have a quiet life, 2 good boys, no co workers, no neighbors no family in the state. He fit in pretty good but he did bring his loud cat, worse yet, its a "house cat". All this land and he has to have a cat in the house.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#86 Mar 19, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> awww I just adore you all!!!!
We are an acquired taste.
;)
But then you just cant get enough of us!
Like this dang bag of Doritos...
I think I'm done...
but I'm not...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#87 Mar 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> i can tell, we missed u in the upheavals. I like happy people best too. That's what i told my husb before we got married, no drama. I have a quiet life, 2 good boys, no co workers, no neighbors no family in the state. He fit in pretty good but he did bring his loud cat, worse yet, its a "house cat". All this land and he has to have a cat in the house.
I tried being a cat person once.
Poor cat...

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#88 Mar 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> i can tell, we missed u in the upheavals. I like happy people best too. That's what i told my husb before we got married, no drama. I have a quiet life, 2 good boys, no co workers, no neighbors no family in the state. He fit in pretty good but he did bring his loud cat, worse yet, its a "house cat". All this land and he has to have a cat in the house.
lol my life is anything but quiet... in this town everybody knows everything.. even things you don't know about yourself lol... I live beside my brother, sister and mother.. at the moment its best for me... it sucks at time cause every time a car pulls in I'm getting a call asking. Who it is... on the other hand I have a pretty great life.... and I too have a house cat lol. She is quiet but loving :)

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#89 Mar 19, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are an acquired taste.
;)
But then you just cant get enough of us!
Like this dang bag of Doritos...
I think I'm done...
but I'm not...
I swear it's worse than Pringles... you cant eat just one...;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#90 Mar 19, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> I swear it's worse than Pringles... you cant eat just one...;)
<Tipping the bag up to my mouth to finish off the crums>
Exactly...

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#91 Mar 19, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> normal is way overrated..:) no need to pretend, just be you...
there really is no normal just people with less personality disorders. I took a Couple online personality disorders test and my worst was 65% schizoid, which is the loner type. Scored real low under 10% for narrcisism, sociopath tendencies,ocd, depression was non existant as well as antisocial disorder. So we are what we are.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#92 Mar 19, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried being a cat person once.
Poor cat...
shhhh u know anyone i could pay....uknow like an accident or something? Referring to the cat in case something happens to my hsb, dont want this showing up in court.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#93 Mar 19, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> I swear it's worse than Pringles... you cant eat just one...;)
like their serving suggestion? 4 chips right.

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#94 Mar 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>like their serving suggestion? 4 chips right.
lol I'm not sure but when it comes to Doritos I end up eating the whole bag... chips are my weakness.. yep I'm a big girl but thats alright

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#95 Mar 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> there really is no normal just people with less personality disorders. I took a Couple online personality disorders test and my worst was 65% schizoid, which is the loner type. Scored real low under 10% for narrcisism, sociopath tendencies,ocd, depression was non existant as well as antisocial disorder. So we are what we are.
I don't believe in the word "normal"... we are all unique... not perfect, but just right... I can only imagine what quizzes would say about me... the real me is loud, happy, funny, outgoing, caring and just me :) I love my life, and myself and to me we are as good as it gets

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#96 Mar 19, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
<Tipping the bag up to my mouth to finish off the crums>
Exactly...
you could've shared ;)

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#97 Mar 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> shhhh u know anyone i could pay....uknow like an accident or something? Referring to the cat in case something happens to my hsb, dont want this showing up in court.
what kinda kitty is he/she

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#98 Mar 19, 2013
My smile :)

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#99 Mar 19, 2013
jamie smiles wrote:
My smile :)
thats a great thing to love... especially when it warms the heart of others and they too smile :)

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#100 Mar 19, 2013
Big and Beautiful wrote:
I want you ladies to take a moment and post on here what you love most about yourself...be proud of who you are... whether you are a big girl, average girl or petite girl...you are all beautiful!!!!
My eyes.:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#101 Mar 19, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> you could've shared ;)
I'm selfish...

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#102 Mar 19, 2013
#smilingsAgoodThing

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#103 Mar 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> shhhh u know anyone i could pay....uknow like an accident or something? Referring to the cat in case something happens to my hsb, dont want this showing up in court.
I can take care of that for ya.
And, yeah... uh... I mean the cat...
Sure...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#104 Mar 19, 2013
My charming personality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
they are banning me for telling the truth 3 min Atticus Finch 32
Anyone know Jason Lee ? 19 min Calhoun 2
David Ragan, Stormy Cureton, & Brandy Lane (Jun '13) 1 hr ppl and there drama 7
Steven dunbar 2 hr Mosheim tn 1
Who's dealing on Cherry st? 2 hr Dopey 13
Mean Walmart Rant... 5 hr Leonardo 102
jacob waddle at ti 5 hr Jacob 6

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages