Comments
1 - 20 of 184 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
HipHip

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2010
I LOVE THIS PLACE! My friends and I have so much fun up there!(I'm FINALLY 21). They had a great band last Friday night and they were also shooting a video outside for this rapper. We're going back tonight because they have Open Mic on the patio on Tuesdays, instead of just plain karaoke. Food was great too!
Blake

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2010
That place is a trash hole. The girls that work there are all disgusting, and the food is too expensive for what you get. Greeneville is just shit out of luck when it comes to a nice place to eat and hang out with your friends.
pnutbutter

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2010
I AGREE!! I was there a few weeks ago and some lesbian with blue hair was our waiter. I think she spit in our food cause my wife said her salad tasted like a vagina.
Wet Willie

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 30, 2010
pnutbutter wrote:
I AGREE!! I was there a few weeks ago and some lesbian with blue hair was our waiter. I think she spit in our food cause my wife said her salad tasted like a vagina.
What nights does she work ? I haven't had a tasty vagina salad in some time. I would think bleu cheese dressing would be in order.
casey

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2010
pnutbutter wrote:
Sounds like your wife is a lesbian since she knows what vagina taste like. Why do ppl take it out on the waitress when their food is bad they dont make it they just serve it remember that the next time. And yeah she probably did spit in your food i woulda.
pnutbutter

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 30, 2010
yea, casey, we like to experiment in the bedroom, so she definitely knows what vagina tastes like.
there was no reason for her to spit in her food. my wife even complimented her on her choice of blue for her hair. i don't know why you feel the need to be a bitch- i never "took anything out on the waitress". jeez, lighten up.
casey

Peapack, NJ

#7 Jun 30, 2010
pnutbutter wrote:
yea, casey, we like to experiment in the bedroom, so she definitely knows what vagina tastes like.
there was no reason for her to spit in her food. my wife even complimented her on her choice of blue for her hair. i don't know why you feel the need to be a bitch- i never "took anything out on the waitress". jeez, lighten up.
Oh my bad bc the way you said "lesbian with blue hair" made it sound like you were bashing her. Im sure if that certain waitress read your comment she would appreciate you talking about her like that. I wasnt being a bitch i was taking up for her by saying its not the waiters fault when your food isnt good. Sounds like your the bitch and im sure others would agree.
Edd

Franklin, TN

#8 Jun 30, 2010
Hyperion is nothing more than a trashy Lesbian Bar. Everything about that place is trashy. The only high note is the occasional decent band that may play there. Hyperion should change their name to " The Lickalottapuss".
pnutbutter

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jun 30, 2010
*you're- when you combine the words YOU and ARE, its spelled YOU'RE. As in- "No, YOU'RE the bitch." Okay?
Please, for the love of all thats holy, if you're gonna insult someone, at least have the brains to spell correctly.

I wasn't necessarily talking shit about the lesbian with the blue hair. The food was gross, the girls that work there are gross, and I don't see why anyone would want to spend their hard earned money to eat there.. oh, waaait... I bet I struck a nerve, didn't I? You work there, don't you?
AkSent

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2010
casey wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my bad bc the way you said "lesbian with blue hair" made it sound like you were bashing her. Im sure if that certain waitress read your comment she would appreciate you talking about her like that. I wasnt being a bitch i was taking up for her by saying its not the waiters fault when your food isnt good. Sounds like your the bitch and im sure others would agree.
No casey we don't agree. You're definitely the bitch of topix. If it sounds like I'm insulting you.. I'm actually up in your grill.. you punk ass bitch!
casey

Peapack, NJ

#11 Jun 30, 2010
pnutbutter wrote:
*you're- when you combine the words YOU and ARE, its spelled YOU'RE. As in- "No, YOU'RE the bitch." Okay?
Please, for the love of all thats holy, if you're gonna insult someone, at least have the brains to spell correctly.
I wasn't necessarily talking shit about the lesbian with the blue hair. The food was gross, the girls that work there are gross, and I don't see why anyone would want to spend their hard earned money to eat there.. oh, waaait... I bet I struck a nerve, didn't I? You work there, don't you?
Lmao no i for sure dont work there and never have! Although i have been a waitress and had to put up with dicks like YOU! Im not suprised you corrected my spelling thats what most do when defending their self on here. Im using my pos phone it takes forever to write a sentence so why dont you go f@ck YOURSELF!
Edd

Franklin, TN

#13 Jun 30, 2010
Just look at how bad Hyperion sucks. You start a thread about it and you catch hell. I feel dirty posting about Hyperion.
Life

Fort Campbell, TN

#14 Jun 30, 2010
Well I think the hype.....sucks.....nothing good can come of it unless you are a bunch of cheating bitches that want to spend all your Rent money on the watered down BOOZE, and be a great alcholic!So to eaches own...and good luck with that!
A very nice man

Gallatin, TN

#15 Jun 30, 2010
pnutbutter

u act like u know everythin and u dont know shit if your wife tasted like vagina u must have a vagina so stay in the bedroom with that vagina and stay out of the resturants and also GET A LIFE PNUTBTTER THE VIGINA HEAD
casey

Peapack, NJ

#16 Jun 30, 2010
I didnt start this thread ive been to the hype twice in the past two years i was only taking up for waiters everywhere
LMAO

Gallatin, TN

#17 Jun 30, 2010
Must be the Valley or the Filling Station people putting the post on here. Pissed off cause the Hyp is kicking there asses....Go out back, have a drink, and listen to some good music. Go outside hangout with some friends, or if you like go up front and listen to Karaoke. I personally don't care for Karaoke.
girls all out

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jun 30, 2010
what girls are nasty that work in hyperion
pnutbutter

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jul 1, 2010
A very nice man wrote:
pnutbutter
u act like u know everythin and u dont know shit if your wife tasted like vagina u must have a vagina so stay in the bedroom with that vagina and stay out of the resturants and also GET A LIFE PNUTBTTER THE VIGINA HEAD
What?
I don't know everything and never acted like I dO. I was simply stating my opinion about the Hyperion. As far as my wife tasting like vagina.. what the hell are you even talking about? She IS a woman, so I'm rather happy she tastes like one.

Casey, there wasn't any reason for you to try and "take up for waiters everywhere". I didn't say the SERVICE at the Hyperion was BAD.

And, no- I'm not from the Filling Station, I've never even been there. The Hyperion was NOT a place that I will go to again based on my last experience there. I don't have anything personal against anyone there- its just not my kind of place.
Miller Lite

Gallatin, TN

#20 Jul 1, 2010
Shit that tall waitress is FINE.......
man

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jul 2, 2010
the tall waitress is fine i agree but after that you got the one with big fake tits which isnt all that bad, then the little girl thats behind the bar on friday nights is nasty looks like a midget on steroids. then blue hair girl lol,Wilma is better looking than most she has working for her lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davis Street 7 min CampCreeper 26
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 145,812
old men at greystone dump 14 min taxpayer 4
sexiest men/cheaters at Jarden (Sep '10) 22 min Wet Willie 31
ELDERY to lose OBAMAphones for rich tax breaks 52 min Help Ifallen 2
Paying too much child support (Aug '11) 1 hr Release 27
That just about does it!! 1 hr Dixie iron fist 4
twested scissors 4 hr Sign of the times 11
south greene football 6 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 33
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••