San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

To all His Children and all those who love Him and obey Him unconditionally.

God So Loved you

That He is going to burn this wicked evil world up

With fire.

And throw Satan and all the evil spirits and all

the demons and all the

children of the devil

and all that are the enemies of God

IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Jesus did not come to redeem the children of the devil.

NOW THAT IS A

GIFT

FROM GOD

IS IT NOT?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

My PRAYER FOR ALL YOU EVIL DOERS

I will pray for all of you evildoers.

My God, my Father,

take all those spirits and souls who will not repent from all their sins and bring all their deeds to the Light and stay in the Light and who continue to pollute your mercy and take your wonderful blessings for granted with their love for evil and sin, and will not love you with all their heart,and will not love you with all their mind, and will not love you with all there soul, and will not love you with all their strength...

TAKE THEM ALL AND CAST THEM ALL INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER AND EVER.

AMEN
kris long

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
My PRAYER FOR ALL YOU EVIL DOERS
I will pray for all of you evildoers.
My God, my Father,
take all those spirits and souls who will not repent from all their sins and bring all their deeds to the Light and stay in the Light and who continue to pollute your mercy and take your wonderful blessings for granted with their love for evil and sin, and will not love you with all their heart,and will not love you with all their mind, and will not love you with all there soul, and will not love you with all their strength...
TAKE THEM ALL AND CAST THEM ALL INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER AND EVER.
AMEN
Amen brothers and sisters of the white race,we shall parish the colored people with Thier rap music and colt 45's I have a dream of lil white boys taking out lil white girls and the fruits of life being spoiled GOD forgive me for holding the door open for a colored,I repent for the heart hath no fury on gods dark mistakes,praise him be AND LET THEM EAT KFC lord!
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Does a phase of the moon compel you to write this gibberish for the other Bible-thumpers?
paddy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Thought you meant Boone lake.
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

interested wrote:
Does a phase of the moon compel you to write this gibberish for the other Bible-thumpers?
I will pray for you retard. I'm even going to give you a bonus and pray for your family.

My Lord my God, take all the blessings of this person and the blessings of this person's family, that they do not use every day to bless your beautiful name, and give them all to me.

Amen
Save the Compassion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Let the Hate Begin!
Yeah, baby!
Straight from the lips o'jesus.
Or at least some of his followers.
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Save the Compassion wrote:
Let the Hate Begin!
Yeah, baby!
Straight from the lips o'jesus.
Or at least some of his followers.
I hate all the enemies of my God.
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

TheSpiritOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>I hate all the enemies of my God.
We hate you back.
REPENT YE EVILDOERS

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

interested wrote:
<quoted text>We hate you back.
YOu do not catch me by surprise you retard.
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Name-calling as part of religious doctrine--how special!
LOST

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Guys, let's not feed the troll. This is the great Rebukenstein that used to come on here and post all the time. Same old stuff, just a new channel. He goes on Topix forums all over the place and posts junk like this simply to make people upset, and to get people pointing fingers at Christians (even though he never specifically states his religion or who his "god" is, people automatically assume he's Christian). Granted, I'm fully aware there are people that believe things like this that call themselves "Christian," but I promise you that those that know what actually being a true Christian means, aren't the ones that are spewing hate.
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

LOST wrote:
Guys, let's not feed the troll. This is the great Rebukenstein that used to come on here and post all the time. Same old stuff, just a new channel. He goes on Topix forums all over the place and posts junk like this simply to make people upset, and to get people pointing fingers at Christians (even though he never specifically states his religion or who his "god" is, people automatically assume he's Christian). Granted, I'm fully aware there are people that believe things like this that call themselves "Christian," but I promise you that those that know what actually being a true Christian means, aren't the ones that are spewing hate.
Gee, didn't know satire had such critics. Never knew before Christianity had ranks like the military--guess 'True Christian' a high honor.
LOST

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

interested wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, didn't know satire had such critics. Never knew before Christianity had ranks like the military--guess 'True Christian' a high honor.
Never said it was in any way a hierarchy. What I said was that there are plenty of people out there (Westboro, etc.) that call themselves Christian and yet don't show any of the classic signs of the original church (brotherhood, compassion, charity, etc.). Just like there are plenty of splintered Muslim groups, Jewish groups, etc., that don't share characteristics with what the original meaning of those religions were and are. True Christianity comes with understanding the deepness of the Love and Grace of God. Obviously not what ole Rebukeasaurus here keeps spouting. Also, Satire generally uses irony to expose something as superfluous, and there is no irony used here, just misinformation. So, once again, let's stop feeding the trolls.
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

LOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it was in any way a hierarchy. What I said was that there are plenty of people out there (Westboro, etc.) that call themselves Christian and yet don't show any of the classic signs of the original church (brotherhood, compassion, charity, etc.). Just like there are plenty of splintered Muslim groups, Jewish groups, etc., that don't share characteristics with what the original meaning of those religions were and are. True Christianity comes with understanding the deepness of the Love and Grace of God. Obviously not what ole Rebukeasaurus here keeps spouting. Also, Satire generally uses irony to expose something as superfluous, and there is no irony used here, just misinformation. So, once again, let's stop feeding the trolls.
"SATIRE,' is defined as the use of IRONY, SARCASM and HUMOR to criticize (or show the ignorance of) people. I do fail to see how my previous posts can be categorized as 'misinformation,' though.
LOST

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

interested wrote:
<quoted text>"SATIRE,' is defined as the use of IRONY, SARCASM and HUMOR to criticize (or show the ignorance of) people. I do fail to see how my previous posts can be categorized as 'misinformation,' though.
The OP is who I was referring to in that post...
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

LOST wrote:
<quoted text>
The OP is who I was referring to in that post...
Anon.
saved

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Prayer and faith are powerful in and of themselves! You don't have to force your beliefs on others. Jesus never forced anyone to follow him. That's a choice he gave everyone! He loves everyone not just his followers! Those of you who judge others in the name of CHRIST will pay the ultimate price for you have sinned against God
saved

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Everyone is free in this country! Free to love who we want, hate who we want , believe how we want ! If everyone would just learn to worry about theirselves and not let other people's lives worry them This would be a lot better world

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Vet 138,662
OBAMA fails in taxing the rich -redistribution 44 min Being soft on arrogance 8
suicide on viking mountain 51 min Tied the gun to buzzard 15
JEB BUSH grew up Latino wet nurse 53 min She broke him in 8
GREENEVILLE SUN web page is better 54 min Have to say 1
Renee Luttrell 56 min Dripping first call 18
Burns does a he pleases 57 min You will like it 12
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 58 min Yuma 837
did Brian Crawford die?? 2 hr Yuma 37
•••
•••
•••
•••