_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#179 Feb 18, 2012
Fairness wrote:
<quoted text>You have the ability to put out there what is really going on.
What is often put out, are lies and slander.

You call that fairness?????????
Corporate Lawyer

Dickson, TN

#180 Feb 18, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Just what sort of punishment do you think Scott deserves? He has lost $472K and has had his name slandered all over this web site. I tell you, I had not a clue that so many people had such hard feelings toward Scott. I really am having a hard time understanding why people find him so offensive. Every negative comment that has been made on here is solely conjecture. Do I believe that Scott is a saint? I most definitely do not! Nor do I believe that he is a criminal. While I see what you are saying about the paper trail, I still believe that as free citizens of the great USA, we have the right to do with as we please with our money as long as that money is obtained legally. Let's face facts....who among us does not at one time or another not report every penny we make? Most of us have a change jar that we don't report to the IRS. Most of us have tried to get out of paying sales tax at one time or another. Maybe Scott was trying to use his wealth and power to influence a decision in his favor. How many of us, if given the position that Scott is in, would not do the same? Heck, I've seen parents do worse to try to get their kids playing time in a sports arena. I realize that we all look at things differently but I ask that you try to look at this with an open mind. What would you do if in that situation? The only criminal in this situation is dead and so therefore we are trying to put the blame somewhere else. Because we believe in justice and therefore someone must pay and since Scott is wealthy, let's make him pay. I believe that this way of thinking is what is behind most of the allegations on here. I also believe that this way of thinking is the way our country is heading. Many have bought into this "share the wealth" way of thinking. I dare say that if Scott would give every person in Greeneville/Greene County $1000 tomorrow there wouldn't be any negative post on here about him.
You are very good and that makes me wonder who you are, not your typical topix person. I do not believe Niswonger deserves any punishment if he is not guilty of something. Having said that I do not believe he deserves to walk away from this without a significant investigation into his transactions and motives because there seems to be something going on here which is not quite right, not just from Niswongers dealings but from a lot of others dealings who did not have documentation of their transactions. The IRS calls it red flags, that does not mean serious criminal charges but it does mean, serious investigation and from what is being said that is not taking place, it should. That seems to be what is scaring people on this site the fear an investigation will take place into these deals.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#181 Feb 18, 2012
Corporate Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>You are very good and that makes me wonder who you are, not your typical topix person. I do not believe Niswonger deserves any punishment if he is not guilty of something. Having said that I do not believe he deserves to walk away from this without a significant investigation into his transactions and motives because there seems to be something going on here which is not quite right, not just from Niswongers dealings but from a lot of others dealings who did not have documentation of their transactions. The IRS calls it red flags, that does not mean serious criminal charges but it does mean, serious investigation and from what is being said that is not taking place, it should. That seems to be what is scaring people on this site the fear an investigation will take place into these deals.
No, that is not what they fear. What they fear, are lies and slander being put out to persecute someone that is not guilty. That is called harassment. Even his secretary is being harassed on this forum.

Are you seriously a Corporate Lawyer? Is this your Courtroom?

LMAO.
Corporate Lawyer

Dickson, TN

#182 Feb 18, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is not what they fear. What they fear, are lies and slander being put out to persecute someone that is not guilty. That is called harassment. Even his secretary is being harassed on this forum.
LMAO.
Clueless!!!! LMAO!!!!
wow

Antioch, TN

#183 Feb 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
You said in a post before (They don't want it that way, sadly. One troll even has the nerve to name himself Corporate Lawyer. They are "trying" this man, on Topix, its absurd.) But now you say he is not guilty, So you have joined the Court that you said was absurd.LMAO
Oops I did it again

Cookeville, TN

#184 Feb 19, 2012
This is a ridiculous gossip forum .. No one is being tried ... And I daresay that Scott could careless what the people on here say... Just gives everyone else a rest from being talked about.
Hippie Mind

Dickson, TN

#185 Feb 19, 2012
Oops I did it again wrote:
This is a ridiculous gossip forum .. No one is being tried ... And I daresay that Scott could careless what the people on here say... Just gives everyone else a rest from being talked about.
Cool man, ya told em right, ain't no rich people care what trash talkin bout. Scott is cool to bringin all those black kids in here to play football, well they use to play football, now they playin roll over and play dead. Debusk gotta go need a for real coach not no local yokel.
Truthful

Smyrna, TN

#186 Feb 19, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Just what sort of punishment do you think Scott deserves? He has lost $472K and has had his name slandered all over this web site. I tell you, I had not a clue that so many people had such hard feelings toward Scott. I really am having a hard time understanding why people find him so offensive. Every negative comment that has been made on here is solely conjecture. Do I believe that Scott is a saint? I most definitely do not! Nor do I believe that he is a criminal. While I see what you are saying about the paper trail, I still believe that as free citizens of the great USA, we have the right to do with as we please with our money as long as that money is obtained legally. Let's face facts....who among us does not at one time or another not report every penny we make? Most of us have a change jar that we don't report to the IRS. Most of us have tried to get out of paying sales tax at one time or another. Maybe Scott was trying to use his wealth and power to influence a decision in his favor. How many of us, if given the position that Scott is in, would not do the same? Heck, I've seen parents do worse to try to get their kids playing time in a sports arena. I realize that we all look at things differently but I ask that you try to look at this with an open mind. What would you do if in that situation? The only criminal in this situation is dead and so therefore we are trying to put the blame somewhere else. Because we believe in justice and therefore someone must pay and since Scott is wealthy, let's make him pay. I believe that this way of thinking is what is behind most of the allegations on here. I also believe that this way of thinking is the way our country is heading. Many have bought into this "share the wealth" way of thinking. I dare say that if Scott would give every person in Greeneville/Greene County $1000 tomorrow there wouldn't be any negative post on here about him.
Scott has one big problem living in a poor, small town. JEALOUSY.
wow

Antioch, TN

#187 Feb 19, 2012
Truthful wrote:
<quoted text>Scott has one big problem living in a poor, small town. JEALOUSY.
BS. his problem is he thinks his money can buy anthing, Unlike you he can't buy me
Truthful

Smyrna, TN

#188 Feb 19, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>BS. his problem is he thinks his money can buy anthing, Unlike you he can't buy me
Why would you say that he can buy me? I don't work for him, and have never gotten anything from him, nor would I ask. The way that I understand it, he was just trying to get back what was rightfully his from Parker while he was still alive. I don't have a problem with that.
wow

Antioch, TN

#189 Feb 19, 2012
Truthful wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you say that he can buy me? I don't work for him, and have never gotten anything from him, nor would I ask. The way that I understand it, he was just trying to get back what was rightfully his from Parker while he was still alive. I don't have a problem with that.
I have to agree with another post on here, there is some reason you have made post after post for days defending him. A person just doesn’t do that unless there is something deeper than just taking up for someone like you have him.
Truthful

Smyrna, TN

#190 Feb 19, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with another post on here, there is some reason you have made post after post for days defending him. A person just doesn’t do that unless there is something deeper than just taking up for someone like you have him.
I have only made 2 posts on this thread. Maybe I used the same name as someone else. I haven't read the whole thing. Sorry. My first post was about jealousy.
Truthful

Smyrna, TN

#191 Feb 19, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with another post on here, there is some reason you have made post after post for days defending him. A person just doesn’t do that unless there is something deeper than just taking up for someone like you have him.
I went back a few pages, and found several posts from "The Truth." In case you all don't know the difference , "The Truth" has 3 letters in it that "Truthful" doesn't, and "Truthful" has 3 letters in it that "The Truth" doesn't. Each name has 8 letters. 5 are the same, but 3 are different.
Niswonger Historian

Dickson, TN

#192 Feb 19, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>BS. his problem is he thinks his money can buy anthing, Unlike you he can't buy me
I don't know a lot about Niswonger but here are some things I have picked up, maybe true maybe not. He graduated college at Tusculum, don't know where he came from before that. He flew planes for Magnavox. He found out how things worked in Greeneville, a few men or families ran the whole show. He liked that idea, felt it was cool. Started a air/trucking freight company with another partner and sold stock in same company. Partner dropped out of company. Company extremely successful. Reports of drugs found on some trucks, as supposedly freight was secured by shipper and receiver no charges placed against company. Company extremely successful Niswonger began to give to community becoming Greeneville's biggest philantropist. Tusculum College, Main St., Children's Hospital, Education, and many other worthwhile projects. While most people really appreciated his community awareness, some resented it and felt he was trying to buy and own the town. He is now along with Kent Bewley and maybe Phil Bachman in the same category as the Austins, Bobby Byrd, and the Bewleys of years long ago were, a Greeneville tradition. Some believe Niswonger wants the whole town to himself without any partners. It has been said on here, why doesn't he leave this town and go somewhere else where he and his money would be appreciated, a valid argument. It would not be in Niswonger's ego or plans to do that, here he is a huge fish in a very small pond, elsewhere he would be a small to medium fish in a huge lake. If there are errors in this article, please feel free to correct or amend, if you have more information feel free to add on.
Black Jack

United States

#193 Feb 19, 2012
wow wrote:
I could make the same argument that there has to be some reason you're bashing him. What has he done to you? Bottom line, he had a bunch of jewelry from when he bought out Lancater's and went to Parker to sale the goods on consignment. Being that he trusted Parker and looked at him as a friend, he didn't get anything on paper, or so it seems. Stupid on his part? Yep. Regardless, some crook steals a few hundred grand from me, I am going to get a good lawyer to get what is rightfully mine. So would you, I am sure. Unfortunately, since Niswonger has money, you hate him and think he should play by different rules. I hope your words come back to bite you in the ass and you see a similar day where you lose a ton of cash and are left scrambling to get it back.
Hippie Mind

Dickson, TN

#194 Feb 19, 2012
Truthful wrote:
<quoted text>I went back a few pages, and found several posts from "The Truth." In case you all don't know the difference , "The Truth" has 3 letters in it that "Truthful" doesn't, and "Truthful" has 3 letters in it that "The Truth" doesn't. Each name has 8 letters. 5 are the same, but 3 are different.
Awesome you could find that distinction man, I had no clue. You win the Meth Lab Association Golden Order of Distinction Award, go to the sheriff's department and ask Steve Burns to see the President of said association one Trash Talkin Tit Thumpen Tail Tastin Traglobyte Thomas The Thug Torrez!!!
OUCH

Antioch, TN

#195 Feb 19, 2012
Black Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I could make the same argument that there has to be some reason you're bashing him. What has he done to you? Bottom line, he had a bunch of jewelry from when he bought out Lancater's and went to Parker to sale the goods on consignment. Being that he trusted Parker and looked at him as a friend, he didn't get anything on paper, or so it seems. Stupid on his part? Yep. Regardless, some crook steals a few hundred grand from me, I am going to get a good lawyer to get what is rightfully mine. So would you, I am sure. Unfortunately, since Niswonger has money, you hate him and think he should play by different rules. I hope your words come back to bite you in the ass and you see a similar day where you lose a ton of cash and are left scrambling to get it back.
Your funny Black Jerk, nice to see you on the fan wagon. LMAO
LMAO

Antioch, TN

#196 Feb 19, 2012
Hippie Mind wrote:
<quoted text>Awesome you could find that distinction man, I had no clue. You win the Meth Lab Association Golden Order of Distinction Award, go to the sheriff's department and ask Steve Burns to see the President of said association one Trash Talkin Tit Thumpen Tail Tastin Traglobyte Thomas The Thug Torrez!!!
Very true, there smarter that the people they find to love.
Black Jack

United States

#197 Feb 19, 2012
OUCH wrote:
<quoted text>Your funny Black Jerk, nice to see you on the fan wagon. LMAO
That would be "you're", not "your". Most of us learned that is the 2nd grade, but I understand that some shallow mind like yourself who believes that you have to hate anyone who is wealthy and successful must be corrupt and evil is typically not able to construct a sentence at the 2nd grade level.
Hippie Mind

Dickson, TN

#198 Feb 19, 2012
Black Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "you're", not "your". Most of us learned that is the 2nd grade, but I understand that some shallow mind like yourself who believes that you have to hate anyone who is wealthy and successful must be corrupt and evil is typically not able to construct a sentence at the 2nd grade level.
In instead of is fellow genius. High five, back of the hands, touch the elbow, hip smack, let's go have a beer and make love!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bus Driver No Summer Pay (Apr '11) 20 min CatJo80 59
the jones murder in baileyton in the 90's (Sep '10) 49 min Be smart 25
God is destroying America 50 min Tony 67
I am tired of winning, how about you? 50 min Tony 27
Where is all the conservative yelling, now? 51 min Tony 59
Selling Mike Waddell t-shirts? 52 min Tony 6
Biggest FB attention seekers... 54 min Hush already 42
Top Dog Hot Dog Stand 2 hr Theodore 9
Shannon Johnson Busted again 5 hr Max Planck 29
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? Mon just me 25