John Rogers aka Crooked Attorney!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vic

Smyrna, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Who all knows John Rogers is a Crooked Attorney???
life is amazing

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2010
They all are this is greeneville want a good attorney get one who is from out of town and has nothing to gain from local politics
Vic

Smyrna, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2010
wish you were right..but remember..the judges are from here too :(
lol greeneville sucks

Franklin, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2010
crooked town lawyers and doctors money is all they smell
lol greeneville sucks

Franklin, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2010
shady crooks , woody smith sucks too he is a dam looser crook lazy ass crapy lawyer. Do not use him woolsey and woolsey will sell you out. The best ones in town are kershaw and lenard they are real honest and wont bull shit ya. Also lets not get started on the crooked judges. out with the old and in with the new thank god we got some new ones they are more by the book not locals.
Ruby

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2010
Vic wrote:
Who all knows John Rogers is a Crooked Attorney???
So????? Isn't that the ones you want when you need a lawyer?
squirrel

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 11, 2010
o yes leonard an kershaw are the best in this town an brent hensley from their office is great also j rodgers is nothin but a cooked pervert but the worst lawyer in gville is frank santore he will steal u blind of your money an make you as broke as hes is an have you be doing work that hes gettin paid to do and help send you down the road or just leave you hanging he shore aint what his dad was
nuts

Franklin, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2010
lol that is nuts
Clayton Bigsby

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2010
Rogers absolutely dispises steve burns so he is alright with me.
put them in get them out

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2010
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Steve puts criminals behind bars and Rogers gets them out. It's a vicious cycle.
2Pact

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2010
Leonard and Kershaw are crooks too. They also personally and get their staff and associate attorney's to write al over topix to try to get business because they can't get it legitimately. They'll rob you blind.
Legal Eagle

Nashville, TN

#12 Nov 16, 2010
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
The reason that John Rogers despises Steve Burns goes back several years. In the 1990's , when Burns was on the Drug Task Force, he was building a case against Kenny Fillers, a large contributor to Terry Jones' campaign. Rogers financially supported Terry Jones and did again in the most recent election. Rogers and Attorney General Bell are old college buddies and former law partners. The Attorney General and then Detective Burns had a "falling out" over the investigation. Generally, lawyers have no strong feelings of right and wrong, only what is proveable legally. Sheriff Burns believes in right and wrong.
Fruit Salad

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Nov 16, 2010
[QUOTE who="Legal Eagle]Generally, lawyers have no strong feelings of right and wrong, only what is proveable legally.[/QUOTE]
I hope you are not a lawyer. You speak very ill of the profession.
just want the money

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Nov 16, 2010
Fruit Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are not a lawyer. You speak very ill of the profession.
The economic climate being what it is, I believe attorneys will take a case knowing they will lose as long as the "money" is in their hands. Of course, this would not work well for cases taken on a contingency basis.
JRogers Sux

Franklin, TN

#15 Nov 30, 2010
My family tried to hire J Rogers and he wanted a huge amount of money to get my son out of trouble (i know this sounds over done, BUT a girl LIED about him and got him in trouble), anyway he promised us the moon and then would not return calls. I borrowed from my 401k and my grandmother took out money she was saving for my grandfathers headstone to hire this firm and they got my son in MORE trouble than he was already in.
F---THE SYSTEM

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Nov 30, 2010
JRogers Sux wrote:
My family tried to hire J Rogers and he wanted a huge amount of money to get my son out of trouble (i know this sounds over done, BUT a girl LIED about him and got him in trouble), anyway he promised us the moon and then would not return calls. I borrowed from my 401k and my grandmother took out money she was saving for my grandfathers headstone to hire this firm and they got my son in MORE trouble than he was already in.
if you would take a feather in his office with you believe me YOU SURE WOULD GET SOMETHING DONE. LOL i had a friend GOD rest her soul. she passed a few years ago. a very pretty girl and he wanted to trade out pleasure and yes she did. AND ALL THE FAT ASS WANTED WAS HIS FAT BODY TICKLED WITH A FEATHER. when my friend told me this i laughed until i pissed on myself LOL. THIS IS A VERY TRUE STATEMENT BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE ELSE HE HAD DO THE SAME THING TO HIM . AND MY BEST FRIEND WOULD NEVER HAVE LIED TO ME. SO GIRLS OR GUYS TAKE YOUR FEATHERS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY LOL
JohnR

Kingsport, TN

#17 Nov 30, 2010
haha
Truth

Redmond, WA

#18 Nov 30, 2010
I know one attorney I know to be an honest and upright gentleman.He practices civil law in Johnson City and is an excellent human being.He is John Taylor and a finer person you will be hard pressed to meet.He ran for criminal court judge in Washington County and narrowly lost due to running a moral and ethical campaign.Any lawyer too honest for politics is a good man.
Just wondering

Johnson City, TN

#19 Nov 30, 2010
F---THE SYSTEM wrote:
<quoted text>if you would take a feather in his office with you believe me YOU SURE WOULD GET SOMETHING DONE. LOL i had a friend GOD rest her soul. she passed a few years ago. a very pretty girl and he wanted to trade out pleasure and yes she did. AND ALL THE FAT ASS WANTED WAS HIS FAT BODY TICKLED WITH A FEATHER. when my friend told me this i laughed until i pissed on myself LOL. THIS IS A VERY TRUE STATEMENT BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE ELSE HE HAD DO THE SAME THING TO HIM . AND MY BEST FRIEND WOULD NEVER HAVE LIED TO ME. SO GIRLS OR GUYS TAKE YOUR FEATHERS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY LOL
How funny (:( That's the best one I've heard in a while.)
Insurance

Kingsport, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2010
I take my feathers every time I go to his office. Im a broke ass honkey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robin quillen leaves meeting 30 min Thunder valley 29
Pos sperm donors 32 min Ghjh 38
Speeding Tickets: Safety or Revenue 1 hr Ed U Cate 4
Park Overall 1 hr Her neighbor 40
megan at advance auto on newport hyw 1 hr shopper 7
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 1 hr Speaker of truth 37
Candy Duncan 1 hr Dirty hoe 2
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) Sat Spankenema 195

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web