U R A Loser

United States

#63 Oct 14, 2013
China Kirby was a accident waiting to happen.It's a wonder she didn't get pregnant sooner than she did because she is such a drug whore.Its going to sad that this kid will have to be born retarded because she wont stop doing drugs while shes having it. she's too selfish to ever stop what she truly loves to help the baby.That bitch needs her tubes tied before she breeds again.
Idea

Clemmons, NC

#64 Oct 16, 2013
I say china kirby and holly ricker get together and start a Hoes R Us club! They both cheap as hell and the drugs will pay for any mans needs. Sounds good to me. Double wrap it men and go for it!
Friend

Morristown, TN

#65 Oct 16, 2013
Look I knew China a few years ago. She was a good person when I knew her! We all make mistakes in life! Everybody does!!! I coached her in basketball and I really liked her a lot. I don't know all what she has done in the last few years but it's her life and not yours, so just leave her alone. Nobody is even close to being perfect at all. I've missed up so many times in my life but it takes time to learn from mistakes and she will... China I don't know if you remember me but I coached you on my sisters basketball team at the rec... No matter what anybody says I think you are a good person. I'm glad I got a chance to meet you and I had a great time coaching you all back then. I miss it... I know my sister really liked you and everybody else on that team! It was nice winning it all back then. Don't listen to all the BS people in this town and enjoy your life and take care of yourself. Good luck with everything...
Lmao

Nebo, NC

#66 Oct 17, 2013
Most of us was good people when we were younger. Drugs is destroying a lot of people. To get knocked up and not know who the father is, that's just sick. The children always pay for their parents "mistakes". Why bring a child into this world when your clearly not an adult yourself?
Tii

Hickory, NC

#67 Oct 21, 2013
China you are one ugly ass thing damn you need some help with that face you and your black homo and for the black homo man if your going to do a fake interview for a so called book try not filming holes in the wall the only way you all will make money is from the internet paying you all to remove your ugly ass faces from the videos
Tii

Hickory, NC

#68 Oct 21, 2013
It's a shame those 2 was the fastest out of all that sperm what a waist
Ring

Denver, NC

#69 Oct 23, 2013
N A S T Y is worth repeating.
who

Johnson City, TN

#70 Oct 23, 2013
who is the baby daddy? on facebook she did an app where you combine your pic and the dads pic and it guesses at what your baby looks like, well all i can tell is the guy she used is black, dont show his picture just the "smudged" baby pic
Gross

Cowpens, SC

#71 Oct 23, 2013
She doesn't know who the father is! She said herself it is between 4 or 5 different men and I'm assuming she's trying to figure out who the baby belongs to by putting in all the men's features. I just hope the child is healthy and not addicted to drugs!
poor child

Jonesborough, TN

#72 Oct 24, 2013
i'm not worried about the drugs. but more about her bringing another mentally disabled child in the world.she has serious mental problems thats shes never dealt with.
I know

Greeneville, TN

#73 Nov 10, 2013
For everyones information China has changed and is only thinking of her child.From what I've observed a lot of you need to take control of your life and stop worrying about someone else That's the trouble with people they are so fast to condemn others and don't look at the skeletons in their own closets.You people that talk like that are the trash not the people your talking about.Grow up and if you are an adult try acting like one!
Lmao

United States

#74 Nov 11, 2013
Changed???lol Still screwing anyone with a semi size penis isn't considered changed! Why does people get pissed when the truth comes out?
trik for sho

Spartanburg, SC

#75 Mar 16, 2014
That bitch was tryna get my boy to say it is his baby and they never hooked up. Mental issues is truly spoken.
there u go

United States

#76 Mar 19, 2014
I'm guessing that the baby name has been changed. Yea. Its name is target now. Lol everyone has had a shot. Lol
Debbiecutshaw

Greeneville, TN

#78 Oct 3, 2014
To all you people that's putting China down she works she keeps her daughter up and no she's not on drugs and those of you that pity the poor little baby she is not mentally retarted she's perfectly healthy and happy and very well took care of and you need to stop talking about the baby you all need to grow up if you don't know what your talking about and you hide behind a fake name on here that's sad are you all jealous that China has a good decent clean life. So move on to someone else that deserves your comments better yet grow up!!!!!and FYI China has known from day one who the father is and the DNA proved it
sad

Rockford, TN

#79 Oct 3, 2014
She's a piece of white trash by her actions. Her child is going to need a role model. The child's father should intervene and give that child a chance at life.
ohwell

Greeneville, TN

#80 Oct 4, 2014
You people that get on here and run everyone in the ground need to look in a mirror. STupid ass town we live in...typical greevevillites, All you know is everyone else's business except you're own. That's why I usually do not read the BS here. She has never been anything but nice to me so why don't you people get off you're ass and get a life.
Truth

Greeneville, TN

#81 Oct 4, 2014
I'd love to see her do some more you tube videos.
chevylover27

Greeneville, TN

#82 Mar 22, 2015
Greenevillan wrote:
She was skinny and good looking at one time. Then turned into a N!R luven hoe. Like the rest she won't amount to anything and be a druggie. Its to late for her no good WHITE guy would want her now.
You're very rude and clueless. China did amount to something. She got her shit together and became a very responsible sweet mother. She also has a job. You're most likely the one who didn't amount to anything.
chevy32456

Knoxville, TN

#84 Saturday Sep 2
U R A Loser wrote:
China Kirby was a accident waiting to happen.It's a wonder she didn't get pregnant sooner than she did because she is such a drug whore.Its going to sad that this kid will have to be born retarded because she wont stop doing drugs while shes having it. she's too selfish to ever stop what she truly loves to help the baby.That bitch needs her tubes tied before she breeds again.
HAHA! You're hilarious. Doesn't look like her child is too retarded does it? She is completely perfect in every way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 19 min Beginning and th... 60
Lower Back Tattoos on Women 34 min Tiny Trump peepee 20
Max Planck For Sheriff 40 min Max Planck 271
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder (Mar '17) 1 hr Max Planck 5
Gosh darn stink bugs!!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Max Planck 34
Who is Denise Combs? (Sep '15) 1 hr Luther Jenkins 5
Staff Pro 2 hr Open 8

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance