First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kooljay

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2014
What a disaster. Goes to party and doesn't take care of her son. Didn't she learn anything in jail? She is not hot at all. Free diseases hit her up. This girl is so nasty. Go get checked if you been with her. I personally know of someone that she gave something to. She thinks she look good but she is skanky.
Okkk

Greeneville, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2014
You must love her as much a you post about her
Awesome O

Kingsport, TN

#3 Mar 16, 2014
Actually she is pretty hot
BP

Easley, SC

#4 Mar 16, 2014
She seriously is nasty. You all see that last pic she posted on FB looking like she couldn't breathe from sucking that big nasty gut in? She also posts pics of her son when she gets him once a month calling him "her life". Lmao! If he was your life, you would be raising him, not your grandparents. Just imagining the number of guys she has slept with is just sickening. And believe me, no one is jealous, and no one wants that mess.
White is Right

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2014
She speaks to kneegars .
BP

Bennettsville, SC

#6 Mar 17, 2014
Wonder why she didn't have her son this weekend?
ex

Columbia, SC

#7 Mar 19, 2014
Is she still with that pill head Matt Lane?
TomBoy

Columbia, SC

#8 Mar 19, 2014
No, they split up because he wouldn't share his pills with her.
kooljay

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2014
This explains how she proves to us everyday that she is a pos.
MyNegro

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2014
Got her # I'd hit it like train
TomBoy

Columbia, SC

#11 Mar 19, 2014
Gross.
TomBoy

Lexington, SC

#12 Mar 20, 2014
Looks like she has a new man already. Lmao! Poor guy.
kooljay

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2014
She wonders why no one decent wants to be with her. A guy that is smart and has a good stable life would be stupid to be with her. Especially a guy with a child. She doesn't even take care of her own what makes someone think she would help with someone else's child or even be a good mother figure. All she cares about is going to bars and spreading diseases.
TomBoy

Moore, SC

#14 Mar 23, 2014
How can this bitch be spending time with her son when she's posting shit on Facebook every 5 minutes all day long?
thatchic

Greeneville, TN

#15 Mar 27, 2014
Least that annie girl matt waz with actually took care of herr kid I never liked liz anywayz lol skanky trick
wtf

Hickory, NC

#16 Mar 27, 2014
Who raises her kid?
truth

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 16, 2014
Wow she is good mom and she left matt lane because she had to pay for his pills and she has her kid more then u know. Why his dad not take care of him and why does he not step up and help her
MaxMe

Memphis, TN

#18 Oct 17, 2014
Lmao! Good mom? Ask her when was the last time she saw him, or the last penny she paid to help support him. The dad is just as big a piece of shit as she is.
LolPatheticPeopl e

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Oct 26, 2014
Every person on here talking shit are scared pathetic Little kids that's just trying to drag someone's name throught the dirt to fill better yourself. And talking about the situation with her son makes no since because the only way you thirsty no life whores would know what's goin on would to be their Dailey to see yourself but I garentee your not. But you trolls enjoy this post and run with it. BUT remember nobody feeds into this BS unless their lives are as boaring as your.
Wow

United States

#20 Oct 27, 2014
LolPatheticPeople wrote:
Every person on here talking shit are scared pathetic Little kids that's just trying to drag someone's name throught the dirt to fill better yourself. And talking about the situation with her son makes no since because the only way you thirsty no life whores would know what's goin on would to be their Dailey to see yourself but I garentee your not. But you trolls enjoy this post and run with it. BUT remember nobody feeds into this BS unless their lives are as boaring as your.
Wow, you should have stayed in school Jeff, as your spelling is atrocious. I have only one question. Why is she not raising her son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealers in moshiem 11 min youknow 1
Witches in Camp Creek 42 min Onlineprophet 18
Chris Stills 3 hr Wondering 3
Gone to the light 4 hr GIVEN BLEEPS 34
Snitching 4 hr DRUGGIE 17
Cancer 4 hr Stupid liar 1
Wife of Charlotte shooting victim releases video 5 hr Video bandit 7

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance