Kathy's Hair Corral

“*Believe & Repent*”

Since: Jun 11

Sodom & Gomorrah

#1 Dec 2, 2012
What is exactly is that place? I pass it 100x a week. Its the one if I'm not mistaking next to Captain D's on the AJ Hwy. From the outside it seems to be like a western fashioned restaurant but the name throws me off as if it could be a beauty salon. By no means am I asking for rude or smart allelic comments but a simple answer. Thanks!!
Lol

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2012
They have some great ladies in there doing hair . They are very talented . Lots of laughs and good times . Next time you need your hair done , by all means stop in . I've never regretted it .
Love it

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2012
It's a Hair salon .It is really reasonable priced. The girls in there do a super great job. They even have the color queen .
taproot

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 2, 2012
the owner is so so so so hotttttttt.
love

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Dec 3, 2012
great workers, great prices, great time! Best place to get your hair done! I love going there!!

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Gods_Plan wrote:
What is exactly is that place? I pass it 100x a week. Its the one if I'm not mistaking next to Captain D's on the AJ Hwy. From the outside it seems to be like a western fashioned restaurant but the name throws me off as if it could be a beauty salon. By no means am I asking for rude or smart allelic comments but a simple answer. Thanks!!
What exactly do you do that takes you by there 15 times a day... and if you're by there that many times a day how could you possibly mistake what its next to... and furthermore, if you pass by it that much and you are that curious about what it is why haven't you stopped by to see... are you really trying to drum up business or put the place down...
Locomotive Breath

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Kathy rocks!!! She does a thorough job at cutting hair and is all around very pleasant to be around. She's also easy on the eyes;)
Like them

Faith, NC

#8 Dec 3, 2012
I don't know who the color queen is but Carrie does a great job at a good price and she's fast! The ladies all seem friendly, no tension like at some shops.
wonder

Kingston Springs, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2012
yea who i the color queen?

“*Believe & Repent*”

Since: Jun 11

Sodom & Gomorrah

#10 Dec 5, 2012
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you do that takes you by there 15 times a day... and if you're by there that many times a day how could you possibly mistake what its next to... and furthermore, if you pass by it that much and you are that curious about what it is why haven't you stopped by to see... are you really trying to drum up business or put the place down...
My husband and I drive a lot. We get bored and don't like to stay inside so we make trips out to Walmart and Gamestop and other random places in that direction constantly to kill time. Maybe I exaggerated with the 15 times a day but I'm always seeing it. I don't drive, my husband does. I've never stopped in because I wouldn't wanna feel retarded popping up in a place that I have no clue what it was. And I asked for no smart allelic comments so I would have appreciated it if your two sense was left out.:-)
SophiasAuntie

Johnson City, TN

#11 Dec 6, 2012
sarah chappell does amazing color there, I love her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is james king a snitch 1 hr Just concerned 1
Davis Street (Aug '14) 2 hr Captain obvious 34
Greene Youth Football 4 hr County 4
The Persecution Begins 4 hr Wow 96
PLEEZ stop ridin my bumper 5 hr Falcon 8
Tobey H. please read 6 hr Plumber 9
Dennis Shipley 6 hr truth hurts bro 28
The Pot Plane (Apr '10) 7 hr Trunketeer 366
Cheatin'' cops. Who are they? 8 hr beastality 26
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend Tue cant tell 32