PUBLIC MEDIA

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

GO Greeneville Media on the internet for the City Council Meeting yesterday. Nothing reported in the Greeneville Sun regarding the vote yesterday moving to allow alohol to be served at special events on Depot Street. Alderman Webster made the motion to prepare an ordinance to allow the sale. Seconded by Hawk. Paxton and Bryan voted NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!NO!!!!

Then Mayor Daniels VOTED YES TO move forward.

John Jones why no report on this?
Mrs. John Jones why no report on this?

WHY WHY WHY ???????
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I would vote YES YES YES YES YES. YES
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Oh wait. It would probably be like buying at the Astro's games.$15.00 a cup!
Family friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Mrs John jones does not approve of this. Of this I am sure. Why the Sun did not carry the story must have been an internal problem with the reporter.
Mini

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Nobody's trying to hide anything. I think some miscommunication on the press side. This was not on the agenda and could be easily overlooked. Everyone is so busy. If Mrs. Jones is upset I wish she would say something.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

That stupid Greeneville Sun ain't going to print anything worth reading. All they're good for is obituaries, yard sales and speeders.

I wish Greeneville had a real news agency that would actually get out there and find the news.

We need a TMZ for Greeneville!
PUBLIC MEDIA

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Who will make sure our youngsters don't drink downtown? Anybody? We tell our kids to say NO to drugs and alcohol but then Mayor Daniels says yes.
I understand he quipped about beer at the stadium in Tusculum and said he didn't know for sure but that he had been told.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

PUBLIC MEDIA wrote:
Who will make sure our youngsters don't drink downtown? Anybody? We tell our kids to say NO to drugs and alcohol but then Mayor Daniels says yes.
I understand he quipped about beer at the stadium in Tusculum and said he didn't know for sure but that he had been told.
The mayor is supposed to vote the way the majority of the citizens want him too.

The majority of the people in this town want it and it will bring in more business and tax dollars. So if you don't like it, move to a dry county.
Baptist

Cherryville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

First Baptist says N O! Towering Oaks how about it? Come on county Baptists. Call the man
Baptist

Cherryville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayor is supposed to vote the way the majority of the citizens want him too.
The majority of the people in this town want it and it will bring in more business and tax dollars. So if you don't like it, move to a dry county.
No sir the majority don't want no part of it. None. Zero none you hear me.
Baptist

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>No sir the majority don't want no part of it. None. Zero none you hear me.
Sorry, but I don't think Baptist are the only people in this town.
Baptist John T

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

You all worship John The Baptist, so you're not right in the head anyways.
country boy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

this is a good post cause i didnt even know the mayers name

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info