Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2014

Since: Nov 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 1, 2013
 
He took a friend of mines Hummer without her permission, he got busted for DUI second offence, Driving on revoked,felony evading arrest and was caught with 30 morphine he was out to sell and my friend wasn't even in the car with him and she got arrested for consent on two charges. He's snitching on everybody in Greeneville to get his sentenced reduced. I heard he's even been recorded on the phone saying he's gonna take everybody down with him for something he did. Wow what a piece of shit. I hope this girls husband beats the shit out of his limping ass over getting a good girl in trouble for something she had nothing to do with. I heard she was asleep on her couch when this all went down. ROT IN HELL DAVID BULLARD YOU ARE A PROVEN SNITCH!
Kaptain poopy.

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nevaeh76 wrote:
He took a friend of mines Hummer without her permission, he got busted for DUI second offence, Driving on revoked,felony evading arrest and was caught with 30 morphine he was out to sell and my friend wasn't even in the car with him and she got arrested for consent on two charges. He's snitching on everybody in Greeneville to get his sentenced reduced. I heard he's even been recorded on the phone saying he's gonna take everybody down with him for something he did. Wow what a piece of shit. I hope this girls husband beats the shit out of his limping ass over getting a good girl in trouble for something she had nothing to do with. I heard she was asleep on her couch when this all went down. ROT IN HELL DAVID BULLARD YOU ARE A PROVEN SNITCH!
Well she shouldn't be friends with people that do pills. Boom goes the dynamite

Since: Nov 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 1, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="Kaptain poopy."]<quoted text>
Well she shouldn't be friends with people that do pills. Boom goes the dynamite[/QUOTE] Well I guess she thought she could trust him after all I know he started going to her church. Its pretty said when you can't even trust someone you go to church with just saying.

Since: Nov 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 1, 2013
 
BTW still doesn't excuse him from narking on half of Greeneville. He needs to man up and pay for what HE did!
Why

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 1, 2013
 
I hope he takes them all down with him. Our children,county, state and country are being destroyed by these drugs. You young lady need to takea long hard look at your post, are you really that stupid or is it the drugs talking.
Kaptain poopy.

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 1, 2013
 
nevaeh76 wrote:
BTW still doesn't excuse him from narking on half of Greeneville. He needs to man up and pay for what HE did!
You don't have anything to worry about if your not breaking the law. And church is full of liars and criminals.
stumptown

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 2, 2013
 
Well this person is telling the truth. Heard he got Bobby Feezell busted for gambling machines. If I was David I would just go ahead and either hang myself or make a run for the border. I'm tellin ya he's snitching on the wrong people! All to get his sorry ass outta trouble. So if you live in stumptown or wherever and he knows something on you or not he will make it up. WATCH HIM!
stumptown

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 2, 2013
 
Why wrote:
I hope he takes them all down with him. Our children,county, state and country are being destroyed by these drugs. You young lady need to takea long hard look at your post, are you really that stupid or is it the drugs talking.
Not on drugs sir....just stating the facts
Rockhard 66

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 3, 2013
 
He doesn't stop making phone calls to the one he stole her car. He's going to get his world rocked. He can only hope Bobby Feezel gets his chance first. He wont be able to dig a hole fast enough in Stumptown......
Not on drugs either!!!!!!
curious

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

is this the david that has a preacher for a dad that will sell community hours an lies an says that people clean for him

Since: Nov 13

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 2, 2014
 
curious wrote:
is this the david that has a preacher for a dad that will sell community hours an lies an says that people clean for him
Yep. That would be Moss Bullard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSenior 140,777
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 54 min know the story 26
Wayne Swinney 1 hr know the story 2
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 1 hr Hateful B 192
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 2 hr cretin56 269
Policeman Teddy Lawing 2 hr homer 8
Sheriff Department Budget 3 hr Phil Ricker 30
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 8 hr Sunshine 126
Lost respect for GPD 11 hr Dr Wu 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••