Poll Cat

Smyrna, TN

#1 Oct 29, 2012
There used to be a place to click on at the top of the page to start a poll. Now it is gone. What happened?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Poll Cat wrote:
There used to be a place to click on at the top of the page to start a poll. Now it is gone. What happened?
Are you on a cell phone? There are lots of things that the desktop version has that the mobile does not. If you are on a mobile device scroll all the way to the bottom and click on desktop version. It should be on the main page.
Poll Cat

Smyrna, TN

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on a cell phone? There are lots of things that the desktop version has that the mobile does not. If you are on a mobile device scroll all the way to the bottom and click on desktop version. It should be on the main page.
I'm on my home computer, and have done polls before. There was a place to click on that said "Create a poll" near where it says "Start a Discussion," at the top of the forum page.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Poll Cat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm on my home computer, and have done polls before. There was a place to click on that said "Create a poll" near where it says "Start a Discussion," at the top of the forum page.
I see it just fine on mine. Maybe try refreshing your browser or closing it out and then reopening it so the page will render correctly.(-:

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#5 Oct 29, 2012
I just checked it. It is on the forums and polls home page.
Poll Cat

Smyrna, TN

#6 Oct 29, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it just fine on mine. Maybe try refreshing your browser or closing it out and then reopening it so the page will render correctly.(-:
All I show is "Search Forum," "Start a Discussion, and "Add a Picture." I've tried everything I can think of.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Poll Cat wrote:
<quoted text>All I show is "Search Forum," "Start a Discussion, and "Add a Picture." I've tried everything I can think of.
Are you registered? If so, log into your account and try it that way. I just logged out, refreshed my browser and "Create Poll" WASN'T displaying. I'm always logged in when using Topix and I think folks know my opinion by now on anonymous posting.(-:

Location known

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Poll Cat wrote:
<quoted text>All I show is "Search Forum," "Start a Discussion, and "Add a Picture." I've tried everything I can think of.
I think it may be because you haven't turned blue.(-8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Long live the king " 2 min Friend of 3
Is every woman a drug addict? 4 min Friend of 12
to u 7 min Friend of 3
lawsuit against county schools 20 min willard 11
Greene County Schools 1 hr willard 117
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr Kohlrabi 8
REPUBLICANS say no to mobile home votes their t... 1 hr Kohlrabi 10
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 13 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 15 hr Fishing Man 7
Scintillaire Restaurant 20 hr atethere 25