Kelly Cutshall and his girl Tara Cuts...

Kelly Cutshall and his girl Tara Cutshall (Dixon)

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Very curious

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2013
What can everyone tell me about these two? 8 need to find out everything I can
Truth

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2013
She use to live on the same road as I did! You couldn't even keep your stuff nailed down and expect it to still be there when u got back! Stole everything from drinks to gas jugs to weed eaters and chainsaws just ain't thing worth anything or cold to drink and she will pawn her kids off on anybody so she can go get all drugged up for a couple days! Heck they even burnt one of their trailers down cookin dope in it!

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

#3 Jun 6, 2013
They live right down the road from me. Haven't heard any outbursts lately but one night real late I woke up to "F*** you Kelly" over and over. Some dude must have been pissed. They haven't ever caused any trouble with us or anything. They are just loud.
Mr_Biggerstaff

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jun 7, 2013
seem like good people to me...
nuttin better

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 22, 2013
she threw her kids away, her mom and moms boyfriend just got busted for beating up the little boy I hope God has a special place for all those right there!
just wondering

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2013
nuttin better wrote:
she threw her kids away, her mom and moms boyfriend just got busted for beating up the little boy I hope God has a special place for all those right there!
was her moms bf name Robert Hutton?
nuttin better

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jun 30, 2013
yes that is his name her name is Sharon shepard
alexis dixon

San Jose, CA

#8 Jul 10, 2014
tara is my mom
alexis dixon

San Jose, CA

#9 Jul 10, 2014
she does not do drog so shut up
alexis dixon

San Jose, CA

#10 Jul 10, 2014
yall need to shutup. Thatsyfriend. she is with a guy that works. she don't do drugs. and no bobby Norton burnt it down. Get it right. so stop talking bs. shes not on drugs. she lives ina house. has a nice car. and everything. so get it right shes not on dope. we see her. so bye
sharon shepherd

San Jose, CA

#11 Jul 11, 2014
nuttin better,,,,your one sick person.Is this how you get your rocks off?Tara had a drug problem for years, she did not throw her kids away. Kids love their mother and have seen everything that was written on here.For your information Robert Hutton did not beat any kid,if you look up court records you will see he was found innocent.your so mouthy on here,then say all this to my face...I would hate to see what your life is about.
Shemymotherbitch

Greeneville, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2015
She's my mother bitch it burned down because Bobby Norton
Truth wrote:
She use to live on the same road as I did! You couldn't even keep your stuff nailed down and expect it to still be there when u got back! Stole everything from drinks to gas jugs to weed eaters and chainsaws just ain't thing worth anything or cold to drink and she will pawn her kids off on anybody so she can go get all drugged up for a couple days! Heck they even burnt one of their trailers down cookin dope in it!
Shemymotherbitch

Greeneville, TN

#13 Nov 24, 2015
He didn't beat my brother she didn't throw away my and my brother and sisters ok get it right
nuttin better wrote:
wondering

United States

#14 Nov 24, 2015
Shemymotherbitch wrote:
He didn't beat my brother she didn't throw away my and my brother and sisters ok get it right<quoted text>
Where is the father and why didn't he step up ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are pro white discussions deleted? 9 min Guest 26
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 26 min Doug77 10,874
English teacher gets history award???? 34 min seriously 8
Trumps take over 1 hr iceman 2
Orange gibbon's taxes? 1 hr iceman 6
When does Trump leave? 2 hr Sage 11
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 2 hr katie 15
Fetishes and fantasies 8 hr Dare2love 33

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web