Danny Ray Cutshall

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wondering

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anyone know him?
Been There Done That

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 24, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Yep..he drank all the time..jealous..anger issues..didnt work..treated his grandmother terrible and a big ole thumbs down in bed. He has a son he didn't support.He and his brother would pick a fight with anyone anywhere anytime. Oh, and he doesn't take rejection well.

Last time I saw him I went the other way. I did notice he had put on some weight and was wearing glasses. His looks have went down hill.

My advice, unless he has changed stay away!

I am not hating on him, you ask a ? and I am answering it honestly.
Shakey_Ground

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

Drink,Drank Drunk....tha boy thinks he Gods Gift to women,and I for one dont think he all that I know a couple of gurls who fought over him,and I was like you two must be drunk! His attitude is what makes him the way he is! If they dont have a JOb and live off tha Ladies,then how much is there really to them,I mean seriously!
Stay away

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I know him, he is freaking crazy...Stay far away.
runnnnnnnn

Marienville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

All the posts here have nailed it. I guess you can't half blame him tho he was only 1/2 raised by his parents. His grandmother tried tho. His dad was the one that those people run up in on and it didn't end good.
Michelle

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Those boys moma has tried her best & if ur a mother u would know how hard it is 2 raise kids... I think Danny Ray is a cutie sexy as hello... & his brother David Allen looks damn good fine as hell but he's mine... both r good ppl 2 ya til u screw em over... THEN WATCH OUT... they were kids once just like everybody else kids will have fun & get n2 trouble... so what r u hatin on Danny Ray 4? u jealous he aint givin u what u want from him??? Hell the past is the past so grow the hell up damnit!!!
family_Is_Deep

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Michelle wrote:
Those boys moma has tried her best & if ur a mother u would know how hard it is 2 raise kids... I think Danny Ray is a cutie sexy as hello... & his brother David Allen looks damn good fine as hell but he's mine... both r good ppl 2 ya til u screw em over... THEN WATCH OUT... they were kids once just like everybody else kids will have fun & get n2 trouble... so what r u hatin on Danny Ray 4? u jealous he aint givin u what u want from him??? Hell the past is the past so grow the hell up damnit!

Which one is yours Danny Ray or his Brother? Thought his brother was still in jail, and to say DannyRay is yours, yes and everyone elses to. Sorry you got mixed up in all that! Maybe You will see what a womanizer he is and how he treats women, you know he has a past with hitting women, hope he dosent do the same to you.
MICHELLE

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WELL IDK ABOUT ALL THAT BUT I'M NOT W DANNY RAY I'M W DAVID ALLEN... HE IS RIGHT HERE BESIDE ME & HIS MOMA... SO NO HE AIN'T STILL LOCKED UP... THANX 4 THE INFO BUT I DON'T NEED ANY ABOUT DANNY RAY... SO WHO R U THAT IS GIVIN ME INFO??? DANNY RAY AIN'T WANTIN A RELATIONSHIP AS OF THE LAST TIME THAT I TALK 2 HIM...
machine gun kelley

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

One of the biggest pieces of garbage to ever grace Greeneville.
Hells_Gates

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I dont know about dannys brother, But I know that Danny is a A**,he thinks he is Gods gift to women and thinks he is all that.and as far as the one who is supposly with Dannys brother If not mistaken just awhile back she was sleepin an creepin with Danny,guess brothers have it like that.rather say why would they want to,that is just nasty!
Miss Know It All

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Are you serious? Are you actually telling people you are with David? Jesus Christ, has anyone even seen him since he got his ass reamed in prison? I did the other day, thought I was gonna f'n piss my pants from laughing so hard!!! He has NO front tooth, tats all over him (You can tell they are from some nasty ass jail "buddy") and he is FAT as hell. I swear to God I would touch myself befor I would EVER touch him!!! As for his skank ass brother, TRASH is all I can say about him. His mother, LMFAO if you can actually call her that, is the reason that he stayed in prison for longer than he should have. His father, DOPE HEAD is all I can say about him. I know this family personally and all of them are trouble. Girl, whomever you are that is wanting to know about Danny, RUN, RUN LIKE HELL. Last I heard, they both have kids they don't take care of. Neither one of them work and live off their mother. Shewwwww just Shewwwww!!!!!!
im just sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Miss Know It All wrote:
Are you serious? Are you actually telling people you are with David? Jesus Christ, has anyone even seen him since he got his ass reamed in prison? I did the other day, thought I was gonna f'n piss my pants from laughing so hard!!! He has NO front tooth, tats all over him (You can tell they are from some nasty ass jail "buddy") and he is FAT as hell. I swear to God I would touch myself befor I would EVER touch him!!! As for his skank ass brother, TRASH is all I can say about him. His mother, LMFAO if you can actually call her that, is the reason that he stayed in prison for longer than he should have. His father, DOPE HEAD is all I can say about him. I know this family personally and all of them are trouble. Girl, whomever you are that is wanting to know about Danny, RUN, RUN LIKE HELL. Last I heard, they both have kids they don't take care of. Neither one of them work and live off their mother. Shewwwww just Shewwwww!!!!!!
Ahh a scorned ex of David's huh. Jade? You finally woke up huh and realized all he ever did was use uuuuuuu.
hello

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

so michelle how long u been with him i hate to even say this but i caught my wife with him behind doak school just ask him about it if i didn`t have kids i would be gone but i don`t want that trashy ass around my kids!
Stuck_In_Ho_Vall ey

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hello wrote:
so michelle how long u been with him i hate to even say this but i caught my wife with him behind doak school just ask him about it if i didn`t have kids i would be gone but i don`t want that trashy ass around my kids!
How long she been with him, ah lets see, probley long enough to make it known dont worry when she bored with her new toy she will start shii with him to get him to go,like she has done with his brothers and others,cause she "cant breathe" as she says.
They never last long,they never do!
FYI

Rockledge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why in the hell would someone be on here talking about other people? I mean come on, most of these ppl have children. Most of them don't take care of their children but they do have them. It's called respect and responsibility. Maybe none of you have it but ya sure as hell need it!! Who cares about Danny and his Brother. Really, don't y'all have anything better to do? Don't ANYONE work anymore??? Drama and ignorance!!!!
Stuck_In_Ho_Vall ey

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 22, 2010
 
FYI wrote:
Why in the hell would someone be on here talking about other people? I mean come on, most of these ppl have children. Most of them don't take care of their children but they do have them. It's called respect and responsibility. Maybe none of you have it but ya sure as hell need it!! Who cares about Danny and his Brother. Really, don't y'all have anything better to do? Don't ANYONE work anymore??? Drama and ignorance!!!!
Apprently you dont work either you on here just as well!
Jade Cutshall

Hawkinsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm so glad that everyone knows Davids & My business. If I wanted him back, BELIEVE me, he would be with me. We have a daugter 2gether. We get along and are civil because we ARE adults!! To bad all of you aren't. So let's not throw stones in a glass house!!! As for the rest of the haters, learn how to f'n spell before you post rediculous BS!!!
Jade Cutshall

Hawkinsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

im just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh a scorned ex of David's huh. Jade? You finally woke up huh and realized all he ever did was use uuuuuuu.
Scorned, Ex?? Woke up?? Listen here, Steven Foulks, I'm really sorry that you found David with your wife. That I find to be rude and very disrespectful. Especially since you have followed all those boys around like a lost puppy FOR YEARS! Why would you bring me into your drama? David and I aren't together (My Choice) because I found someone that is WONDERFUL to me and my girls. I don't wish David any harm or drama. He has his own demons to deal with. Maybe YOU should worry about your own adulteress wife and leave my name out of your mouth!! I know that alot of your feelings of rejection stem from way back in your life but there is a time to grow up and move on. Just because you have been rejected every since I have known you, doesn't give you the right to bring me into anything!! As for David useing me....HA HA HA that has NEVER happened. When he and I were together, he gave me anything and everything I wanted. So again, get your facts straight before you post ludacris BS, that you know NOTHING about. Hope you have a wonderful day and don't find your wife creeping with just anyone anymore!!! See ya!
steven

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

no u need to get ur facts straight i didn`t even say ur name but if u want to accuse just go ahead and do it and another thing really didn`t know u was married to u so get ur facts straight before u point fingers but now ur talking about me at least im not toothless i have a job not like david he`s not even got a pot to piss in and u married him what does that have to say for u!
steven

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 23, 2010
 
well let me tell u i didnt even write that didn`t really know who he was really married to but i`m glad i do now u need to get ur facts straight before u point fingers me rejected please u don`t even know me cause u went to school with me u think u know me yeah right look at what u married ol toothless what does that say for yourself at least i`m not on drugs i can take care of my family and i really don`t care what u think of me or anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 24 min well 11
PROTECT Haslam Billions PILOT/FLYING J 29 min Our Governor HASLAM 16
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 38 min Julia 140,566
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 2 hr Kendall Grove 17
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Agnus 3,362
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 3 hr Gunslinger 122
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 3 hr Lmao 172
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••