Brain washed killers

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Just me

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You think these people are being brain washed to go shoot up these schools? would be a perfect plan from the government to get the public to back banning guns, so America can then be taken over.
Kimber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I've thought that. It's a perfect way for the govt to disarm such a huge populous. Since they can't take our guns by force,they will take them by trickery and exercise population control in the process.
Probably Not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ever noticed how many of these brain washed killers have strong evangelical Christian backgrounds? Maybe it has nothing to do with the government.
Counterpoint

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 2, 2013
 
Probably Not wrote:
Ever noticed how many of these brain washed killers have strong evangelical Christian backgrounds? Maybe it has nothing to do with the government.
Most have been liberal atheists.
Stupid

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just me wrote:
You think these people are being brain washed to go shoot up these schools? would be a perfect plan from the government to get the public to back banning guns, so America can then be taken over.
Go tale your Haldol! Every since they let you out of the state mental hospital we can't get you to take your meds! Are you still wearing that tin foil hat? Bahaha! Please don't kidnap any little kids off of a bus and keep them in your underground bunker.
Get a clue

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 2, 2013
 
Counterpoint wrote:
<quoted text>Most have been liberal atheists.
How do you know?
Get a clue

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Just me wrote:
You think these people are being brain washed to go shoot up these schools? would be a perfect plan from the government to get the public to back banning guns, so America can then be taken over.
Is THAT what happened with that nutjob in Alabama who is holding that five year old boy in an underground bunker after killing the bus driver and kidnapping him. Truth is, he sounds like a paranoid, government hating, gun nut who is.....just like the some of the people commenting on this site.
just saying

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 2, 2013
 
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT what happened with that nutjob in Alabama who is holding that five year old boy in an underground bunker after killing the bus driver and kidnapping him. Truth is, he sounds like a paranoid, government hating, gun nut who is.....just like the some of the people commenting on this site.
Go ahead, get it all out, you'll feel better eventually!

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Just me wrote:
You think these people are being brain washed to go shoot up these schools? would be a perfect plan from the government to get the public to back banning guns, so America can then be taken over.
Paranoia!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••