Next Last
XOXO

Johnson City, TN

#21 Aug 30, 2013
Praying for all involved
Agree

Greeneville, TN

#23 Aug 30, 2013
I agree they're some non driving mo fo's in this town. So, which is it, the guy was walking in the road or on private property? That's what greeneville sun said, but its like the internet, can't believe everything it says. On another note, and in no way am I talking about this accident, why are ppl ignorant enough to walk on that road? Especially on down closer to town. Idiots will be walking with their backs facing oncoming traffic.
Jar Head

Knoxville, TN

#24 Aug 30, 2013
Jarhead wrote:
<quoted text>
??? WHAT????
Once again, this post is not from me or anyone that can actually spell or write in complete sentences.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#25 Aug 31, 2013
Agree wrote:
I agree they're some non driving mo fo's in this town. So, which is it, the guy was walking in the road or on private property? That's what greeneville sun said, but its like the internet, can't believe everything it says. On another note, and in no way am I talking about this accident, why are ppl ignorant enough to walk on that road? Especially on down closer to town. Idiots will be walking with their backs facing oncoming traffic.
WELL FOR ONE, GREENEVILLE IS SO SORRY THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN'T FIND WORK OR OWN A CAR SO WALKING IS ALL THEY HAVE! AGREED THOUGH THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE ARE LAZY NO GOODS BUT, SOME ARE UNFORTUNATE! I'VE HAD TO WALK SOMETIMES BEFORE, I FACE TRAFFIC BUT IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER, YOU WILL GET HIT REGARDLESS! TOO MANY IDIOTS AND JERKS ON THE ROAD TODAY, ESPECIALLY HERE! THIS CRAPPY TOWN NEEDS SIDEWALKS EVERYWHERE, THEY NEED TO THINK ABOUT THEIR RESIDENTS FOR ONCE!

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#26 Aug 31, 2013
How the heck do you lose control to the point of flipping in a 30 mph speed zone? And don't blame an innocent kid walking and being the victim of an obviously reckless driver. No seatbelts, speeding...charges should be forthcoming.
South Greene Resident

Abingdon, VA

#27 Aug 31, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
How the heck do you lose control to the point of flipping in a 30 mph speed zone? And don't blame an innocent kid walking and being the victim of an obviously reckless driver. No seatbelts, speeding...charges should be forthcoming.
I lived on that stretch of road and can tell you that NO ONE, not even the cops, drives 30mph on that part of the road. It doesn't have the curves that are closer to town. The average speed 75 feet from my front door was 55 mph. We pleaded with county and state law enforcement to sit in our neighborhood and write tickets...even offered to let them sit in our driveway. They would not do it. Instead, they sit down by the bridge where the speed limit is still 30 mph, but no houses are near the road and there is rarely any foot traffic. After a driver (drunk with no license or insurance, of course) hit the front of our house striking the bedroom where our child was sleeping, we moved.
Sun

Charlotte, NC

#28 Aug 31, 2013
Can someone post the Sun article? Reban Early is in stable condition. Tina Dunbar Carter is not. Does anyone know the condition of the boy?
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#29 Aug 31, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
THIS RETARD PROBABLY WASN'T DOING 30 MPH, MOST OF THESE RETARDS CAN'T READ SIGNS AROUND HERE! SECONDLY, THEY WILL ALWAYS BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR THEIR RETARDED ACTIONS, IT MAKES THEM LOOK BETTER! IT IS A DAM SHAME THAT YOU CAN NOT WALK ANYWHERE OR ENJOY TAKING YOUR TIME DRIVING BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID ASSHOLE WANTING TO RIDE YOUR TAIL AND WANTING TO SPEED! THESE RETARDS NEEDS THEIR LICENSE PULLED UNTIL THEY GROW UP! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE RETARDS PROBLEM IS BUT, THERE WILL BE A RUDE AWAKENING WHEN THEY GET ON MY TAIL AND SUDDENLY HAVING FLAT TIRES!
agree

Greeneville, TN

#30 Aug 31, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
If you're responding to my post, did you read the "ON ANOTHER NOTE, AND IN NO WAY TALKING ABOUT THIS ACCIDENT part? So, therefore, I was not talking about this kid!!!

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31 Sep 1, 2013
I'm amazed that 20-30 people ain't killed each day around Greeneville.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#32 Sep 1, 2013
I probably saved a life once by going the speed limit on that road. Some guy came flying up behind me and seemed irritated that I was going about 35. I came around a curve and a Girl had backed out from a road trying to turn around IN A BLIND CURVE and was cross-ways in the road. The guy behind me would've slammed into her if he hadn't been behind me.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

#33 Sep 1, 2013
Anyone here ever traveled out 107? Maniacs everywhere and NO COPS ANYWHERE IN SIGHT EVER!
UCM

Knoxville, TN

#34 Sep 1, 2013
I do not know if drugs were involved,but if they were,knowing the parties involved,as heeler said,no surprise.
Slaughter king

Mooresville, NC

#35 Sep 3, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Anyone here ever traveled out 107? Maniacs everywhere and NO COPS ANYWHERE IN SIGHT EVER!
Son we don't have time or the ppl to patrol anywhere but the lower end of bypass.Its a money maker down there.
bills fan

Greeneville, TN

#36 Sep 3, 2013
if you know the the people im sure drugs were involved .once a druggie always a drugie so only have pity for the boy walking !!!!!
name goes here

Russellville, TN

#37 Sep 10, 2013
Anyone know how these 3 folks are doing? Did they ever determine who was driving? And hopefully if warranted charges were filed?
Sun wrote:
Can someone post the Sun article? Reban Early is in stable condition. Tina Dunbar Carter is not. Does anyone know the condition of the boy?
Idk

Arcadia, SC

#38 Sep 14, 2013
Tina is not well at all. Reban is out and says Tina was driving but who knows if that's true. Idk anything about the boy who was hit. I hope he recovers fully. Praying for all involved.
now what

Murfreesboro, TN

#39 Sep 20, 2013
So who was driving? I heard reban. How is the woman and have charges been filed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SPYGATE worse than Watergate 41 min Kohlrabi 21
Vonda smith 45 min Melissa1333 19
Wayne Harris 1 hr Cinderella 2
Fed tax overhaul results 1 hr LiberalLunatics 30
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 2 hr placebo Planck 116
News Drug Epidemic Handicaps Workforce (Dec '15) 2 hr SMARTA- - 5
Aunt Beas great servers horrible food 2 hr Dman 23

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages