Car wreck on Jones brdge roqd

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Columbia, SC

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Horrible accident anybody know who it was?
curious

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 29, 2013
They had to land 2 helicopters to transport 2 of them. The 3rd they took by ambulance. Looked BAD!!!
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 29, 2013
NO BUT, OF COURSE ANOTHER IDIOT DRIVING A CAR THAT THEY CAN'T OPERATE! HOW DOES SOMEONE GET A LICENSE IF THEY ARE RETARDED?! PEOPLE HERE CAN NOT DRIVE A LICK! RETARDS TAILGATE, THEY TURN WITHOUT SIGNALING, THEY CUT IN FRONT OF YOU, THEY DO 50 IN A 30 MPH ROAD, TENNESSEE REDNECK RETARDS IS THE TENNESSEE SLOGAN OF THE YEAR, HELL, LETS MAKE THAT FOREVER!
Monster You Made

Columbia, SC

#4 Aug 29, 2013
The car was laying sideways against a tree. It looked like all 3 were ejected.
Cat Turd

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Aug 29, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
NO BUT, OF COURSE ANOTHER IDIOT DRIVING A CAR THAT THEY CAN'T OPERATE! HOW DOES SOMEONE GET A LICENSE IF THEY ARE RETARDED?! PEOPLE HERE CAN NOT DRIVE A LICK! RETARDS TAILGATE, THEY TURN WITHOUT SIGNALING, THEY CUT IN FRONT OF YOU, THEY DO 50 IN A 30 MPH ROAD, TENNESSEE REDNECK RETARDS IS THE TENNESSEE SLOGAN OF THE YEAR, HELL, LETS MAKE THAT FOREVER!
It's may Tennessee drivers.It's East Tennessee drivers.
Cat Turd

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2013
Its not.
hank

Cambridge, MA

#7 Aug 29, 2013
curious wrote:
They had to land 2 helicopters to transport 2 of them. The 3rd they took by ambulance. Looked BAD!!!
what kind of car or cars was i live on that road
Monster You Made

Columbia, SC

#8 Aug 29, 2013
It looked like a altama but it was sideways against a tree so I couldnt see it that good. It happened right after Sunnyside church.
hank

Herndon, VA

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Monster You Made wrote:
It looked like a altama but it was sideways against a tree so I couldnt see it that good. It happened right after Sunnyside church.
thanks for the info
Manda

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 29, 2013
hank wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of car or cars was i live on that road
Small white car is all I could see
observer

Knoxville, TN

#11 Aug 29, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
well then why dont you carry your punk @ss back where you came from and everybody is a great driver?
David

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 29, 2013
Horrible drivers around here and the cops are never seen.
watch out

Ashburn, VA

#13 Aug 29, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>It's may Tennessee drivers.It's East Tennessee drivers.
spilled beer in my lap. answering a text on my Obama phone. cigarette ashes flew in my eyes. hard to see through my busted windshield. imagining i'm fast and furious. meth makes you do crazy things. i just don't give a sh!t.
Southern Lady

Johnson City, TN

#14 Aug 29, 2013
I live close to the accident scene and assisted at accident. One vehicle involved Man and Women lost control of Geo tracker rolled, ejecting both. Young man walking with his brother down the road was struck by the vehicle when it crashed. So he witnessed his brother being struck. Very serious injuries all were transported to JC Medical center. I would myself like to know how these people are doing. I didn't know any of them but I did pray for them and their families. Be respectful of situations not mean.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#15 Aug 30, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>well then why dont you carry your punk @ss back where you came from and everybody is a great driver?
I WISH!
REV

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 30, 2013
good job southern lady at lease soon body is respectful god bless you and your home
Jarhead

Bluff City, TN

#17 Aug 30, 2013
REV wrote:
good job southern lady at lease soon body is respectful god bless you and your home
??? WHAT????
rev

Johnson City, TN

#18 Aug 30, 2013
pray pray pray
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#19 Aug 30, 2013
Reban Early, need I say more?
WTH

Bluff City, TN

#20 Aug 30, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Reban Early, need I say more?
Wasn't that early. It was later in the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's dealing on Cherry st? 1 hr Like big butts 12
Hyperion 1 hr Satan Smith 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Satan Smith 10,263
TW better not come to my school 2 hr Hmm 3
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 2 hr Red_Forman 2,568
Mean Walmart Rant... 5 hr Jed 100
THP looking for a COWARD! 7 hr judge judy 13
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 8 hr James 163

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web