Roberts Furniture of Greeneville

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Curious

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Has anyone had a pleasant, or not so pleasant, experience in Roberts Furniture?
Harold G

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
Has anyone had a pleasant, or not so pleasant, experience in Roberts Furniture?
Yes.
There great

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 28, 2013
If they don't have what your looking for just ask. I know for a fact that Jimmy or one of the crew will know where to find it.
Billy Jack

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jul 28, 2013
There great wrote:
If they don't have what your looking for just ask. I know for a fact that Jimmy or one of the crew will know where to find it.
Reckon Jimmy or one of the crew could tell a body where to find a job?
Colombo

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Billy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Reckon Jimmy or one of the crew could tell a body where to find a job?
WalMart DC is hiring.
volfanpwd

United States

#6 Aug 5, 2013
It's a good place ,I have bought a lot of stuff there
Crazy

Greeneville, TN

#7 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah they will help you find anything your looking for....... And then charge you out the ass for it. They are the highest priced place in east TN. You're crazy if you decide to buy furniture from there. Shop around a little bit and you'll see what I'm talking about.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 6, 2013
They have beautiful furniture. If you're serious about buying, they go above and beyond to make sure that you're happy and to give you the best deal possible . That's the type of experience that I've had with them and my family and I have been shopping there for 20 some years. It's not cheap furniture so I wouldn't expect the cost to be either. I hope to continue to see them in business here because they are good people. Always very kind.
Sparkles

Greeneville, TN

#9 Nov 15, 2013
They have Nice furniture at a Nice price, it's just crazy to pay what they want for it, shop around better Deals better furtinure!
Familyman

Greeneville, TN

#10 Feb 8, 2015
BEERFLY wrote:
They have beautiful furniture. If you're serious about buying, they go above and beyond to make sure that you're happy and to give you the best deal possible . That's the type of experience that I've had with them and my family and I have been shopping there for 20 some years. It's not cheap furniture so I wouldn't expect the cost to be either. I hope to continue to see them in business here because they are good people. Always very kind.
They sell Ashley..... Junk, Lazyboy..... used to be good, but now Junk
Heard the owners were in some type of sex swingers club here in Gville
local guy

Greeneville, TN

#12 Feb 9, 2015
we shopped around and bought a very nice couch lounger recliners combo thing little higher than big lots but was obviously made much better thicker heavier it was a pleasent purchase. buy local support our town!
James K

Greeneville, TN

#13 Feb 11, 2015
Went to Roberts Furniture, then went to Babcock Furniture. Babcock beat their price for sofa and loveseat for same Ashley set by almost 200 bucks. Very Happy... shop around and don't get taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MORE POOR driving (posts already flattened) 16 min Paul 7
White girls black babies 21 min Paul 3
Want a great day for you and your kids? 1 hr Kitkat 1
Sorry beardies - your beards are infested 2 hr wow 5
YMCA does not drug test workers (Feb '10) 4 hr Potential employee 104
crystal jean austin hyde (Oct '11) 8 hr ookkkk 18
Poll Ever eat boogers when U hungree? 8 hr weirdos go away 4
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE