wondering

Nolensville, TN

#50 Aug 1, 2011
leeroy wrote:
this is a better church since the dotsons and balls have left .the pastor can have control and not them.
i wonder if it someone in these families. but sadly church's bust up and split all the time anymore but why would anyone want to get on this site and carry on with this crap?
jenny lee

Johnson City, TN

#51 Aug 1, 2011
Looking wrote:
Non-denomenational? What do they believe? What type of Bible do they use? What do they believe on the Trinity? Are they Armenien or Calvinist? What do they believe on freewill or predestenation? Eternal security? Are they amillennial, premillennial, postmillennial, or preterist? Do they believe Isreal is Gods chosen people or are they replaced?
Why don't you go ask the pastor and get the answers straight from the horses mouth. Kinda shady sounding to me, you are!
Sick RBM

Johnson City, TN

#53 Aug 2, 2011
You talkin about that lady who was involved with the youth who left her husband before everything changed? Or are you talking about the daughter that left her husband who then came back and taught before everything changed? Not sure who you are referring to there...

Earlier somebody talked about someone having a daughter and the person tries to run the church. You talking about the daughter who thought she ran everything on Wednesday nights?
maturity

Johnson City, TN

#54 Aug 2, 2011
try2figureitout wrote:
<quoted text> no it wasn't anyone in these families. These families are good christian families that worked hard for their church. The families that are destroying the church is Williams, Poores, Raders, and Holts. They are all hyprocrites, liers, and wants the church ran for their glory not Gods glory. Keith Williams even lets people teach the children that are living with and sleeping with a ex husband and they ant married boy ant that a role model for your children.
The comment about the Balls and Dotsons was uncalled for...I think we can all agree with that...so in response, you get on here and name other people. What kind of person does that make you? I believe it shows your true character. I know you're wrong about the families named here, for I know them personally. You may be angry about what happened, but it's very immature to lash out the way you are. And throwing around accusations is dangerous. People's souls could be on the line here. You could cause people to have an attitude against Jesus and Christians, and rightly so...if they act this way. Is this really worth it? Move on since NH is clearly not the church for you. Get involved in a good church, and help the cause of Christ, not hurt it.
try2figureitout

Greenville, NC

#56 Aug 3, 2011
maturity wrote:
<quoted text>
The comment about the Balls and Dotsons was uncalled for...I think we can all agree with that...so in response, you get on here and name other people. What kind of person does that make you? I believe it shows your true character. I know you're wrong about the families named here, for I know them personally. You may be angry about what happened, but it's very immature to lash out the way you are. And throwing around accusations is dangerous. People's souls could be on the line here. You could cause people to have an attitude against Jesus and Christians, and rightly so...if they act this way. Is this really worth it? Move on since NH is clearly not the church for you. Get involved in a good church, and help the cause of Christ, not hurt it.
who said I even go to church????? I don't because of people like this!!!! Keith williams has done plenty of the years to damage peoples souls but you ant telling him your little speech are you??? NO you are telling him how Great he is when really you should be saying how greeat God is not Keith willliams. And your the pot calling the kettle black your on here talking about people and putting me down so your are just as inmature and bad as anyone else!!!!!!!!!!
OneUpsetGirl

Winnsboro, SC

#57 Aug 3, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>Usually when you "Amen" a statement, it means you agree with that statement...excuse me for not being able to read your mind...maybe that's what happened at NH...it was all in your head and Keith Williams couldn't read your mind and you got mad.
Uh, I did agree with the statement! But put the statement at new haven. & um no, he read our minds perfect.
OneUpsetGirl

Winnsboro, SC

#58 Aug 3, 2011
leeroy wrote:
this is a better church since the dotsons and balls have left .the pastor can have control and not them.
Excuse me? They never had control. Keith ASK them to do things for him. DO NOT talk about the Balls like that, they are the sweetest and most generous people I have ever met.. It is more like the Poore's. Get your story straight!
UpSetGirl

Elizabethton, TN

#59 Aug 3, 2011
maturity wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, this must be one of the families that was names. for one IT IS THEIR FAULT! when the youth worked their hind ends off to go places like youth convention or dollywood or places like that , the POORES would sit on their hind ends and watch or not even show up but a couple hours and when it came time to go, the didnt have enough hours so what did they do? oh go convience preacher to let them go & slowly the preacher started listening to the. and as far as the holts, they had no business in this, i like nick, leave him out please.
UpSetGirl

Elizabethton, TN

#60 Aug 3, 2011
maturity wrote:
<quoted text>
& may i add, the poore mom , all she could talk about every sunday in her class was wither about that guy in a car wreck or the johnson city mall. i mean honestly thats all i ever heard. other people in the class say the same thing but, of corse, keith would not believe us because the poores are once again, shoved up his rear!
UpSetGirl

Elizabethton, TN

#61 Aug 3, 2011
try2figureitout wrote:
<quoted text>
try Sue Massy and Kim Poore (which needs to learn how to dress for church) then you will have your names right.
Oh Kimmy, every sunday & wednesday the church got to examin her boobs, or her butt.. if yu get the hint!
leeroy

AOL

#62 Aug 3, 2011
God dont judge you 4 what you wear to church,so why should it bother you what people wear.some people go to a certain because their family members go and thats not the right reason.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63 Aug 3, 2011
sounds like the pastor of this church got tired of letting a bunch of long tongue hags run his church and told them to shut up and sit down..which is what he needed to do..you people arent christians or you wouldn't be on here talking about people and running thier names thru the mudd..why would people want to go to church when the so called beleivers are fighting and acting like a bunch of hipocrties which is axactly what they are..
OneUpsetGirl

Winnsboro, SC

#64 Aug 3, 2011
leeroy wrote:
God dont judge you 4 what you wear to church,so why should it bother you what people wear.some people go to a certain because their family members go and thats not the right reason.
I understand that, but yu must also have respect for gods house.

Location hidden

#65 Aug 3, 2011
OneUpsetGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that, but yu must also have respect for gods house.
lmbo..you are actually concerned about respect to the house of God..and you are on here bashing people and judging..what about having respect for God outside the church walls..and respect for yourself..
Keith Williams h8r

Murfreesboro, TN

#66 Aug 3, 2011
Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you were once on fire for God...
Key word, ONCE, which yes I still am a christian but I dont feel as if I'm as close to god as I was and I don't had a church family anymore and it's hard goin from the best churn family to nothing. I miss it and I wish it never happened.
Keith Williams h8r

Murfreesboro, TN

#67 Aug 3, 2011
her best friend wrote:
<quoted text> yes,she was. i know her personally and we are best friends and honestly, i feel the same way!
Amen!(:
Keith Williams h8r

Murfreesboro, TN

#68 Aug 3, 2011
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Everyone gets that you don't like New Haven. You act like there were no problems when other people were in charge. People were sitting around instead of being in church or class. People were not being invited to things, just a small select group. It is time to move on a let this close. Things should have been handled much differently than they were. That only made the problem lots worse, but you need to finally
let it go and get in a church somewhere that younks enjoy. You are doing nothing at this point but try to cause more problems. It serves no purpose. The only reason I am even saying anything is because it doesn't look like you are going to stop.
First of all it's hard to let something that has tore so many lves up go!! And I don't sangho experience my church family getting ripped apart AGAIN!!!

Location hidden

#69 Aug 3, 2011
Keith Williams h8r wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word, ONCE, which yes I still am a christian but I dont feel as if I'm as close to god as I was and I don't had a church family anymore and it's hard goin from the best churn family to nothing. I miss it and I wish it never happened.
CHRISTIAN..stands for Christ like..you say you are but your name states you hate someone..I am confused here..you can't hate anyone and be a christian..sorry but that is the truth..it sounds like you have a lot of bitterness and hatered built up.. you need to let that go..it will do nothing but destroy you..forgiveness is for you more than the oppressor..
Keith Williams h8r

Murfreesboro, TN

#70 Aug 3, 2011
leeroy wrote:
No god doesn't judge what they wear but just think you have a sinner sitting across from someone with her boobs hanging out an a mini skirt and they are too distracted by her to even pay attention! And maybe you got a hooker and she comes n and looks at te half naked whore n the pew claiming to be holier than thou and the hooker realizes well I'm jus as good as her why do I need god? You have to look at it from different perspectives! Have some respect for god.
sad

Smyrna, TN

#71 Aug 3, 2011
What kind of person says the church is a better place since certain ppl left? Oh yeah, the kind who sits under a preacher who applauds the fact that he's losing ppl from his congregation and says he's glad they left. A sheperd is supposed to go lookig for that 1 little lost lamb....but he's lost more than half of his flock. And its better now? I guess that's why the attendance keeps dropping, there are just a handful of youth, and the fellowship hall is being closed. Yeah, i'd say you're doing MUCH better. And if you're going to be so bold to name someone else's name on here, and run their reputation in the ground...atleast don't be a coward and put you name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why am I so doggone stupid? 38 min Midwife 17
Garrett Campbell 1 hr Wondering 16
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Sunshine 69
presented by the genuine Kohlrabi--I HATE KOHLR... 1 hr Hmmm 13
The Alphabet game 1 hr Jesse Hope 32
Faith in humanity restored 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 1
Kristy Necessary 1 hr middlecreekmoma 13
get rid of Robert Sayne 7 hr Zdab15 80
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 8 hr Amy 15
Scintillaire Restaurant 10 hr Dr Wu 40