You Hypocrite

United States

#27 Jul 25, 2011
Gimme A Break wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's "perfectly fine" to question a person's integrity on Topix, anonymously? I call BS and don't you begin to assume that any preacher in Greene County even slightly resembles Jim Jones, etc.
Concerns, problems, and issues should be taken directly to your Pastor. Only cowards and those who enjoy sowing discord talk behind their pastor's back.
Regarding Keith Williams: He'd be the first to admit that he is not perfect. Shame on those too gutless to speak to him personally.
If you plan to call people out for being anonymous then put your name on here. Coward is yourself.
Gimme A Break

United States

#28 Jul 25, 2011
You Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text> If you plan to call people out for being anonymous then put your name on here. Coward is yourself.
Haha. No apologies. I didn't bear false witness like the cowards here on Topix who would ruin someone's personal and professional life.
saddened

Spencer, NC

#30 Jul 28, 2011
Your sadly mistaken. If you don't go to church the one to blame is YOURSELF, moron!
unsaved

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jul 28, 2011
blah wrote:
HORSE SH1T THAT CHURCH SUCKS IF YOU AINT RICH THEN DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ME AND MY FAMILY WENT THERE FOR COUPLE MONTHS AND THEY JUDGED US BECUZ OF CAR WE HAD NOW WE DONT GO TO CHURCH I THINK THERE AT FAULT F[_]CK THEM
this is ridiculous. I've never heard the 1st thing about moneey there. this is just an easy excuse for you to quit church. if you had anything to begin with, you'd never give it up because of people. I'd never sacrifice my relationship with God. I don't care what anyone else does!
shame

Johnson City, TN

#33 Jul 28, 2011
shame on you supposed Christians who get on here and bad-mouth a church that is working to get the gospel out to the lost. you are a tool of Satan - no more, no less. even if you had disagreements with church/pastor/etc, you have no business spouting hurtful and many untrue things on a public anonymous forum. there are ways to handle things within the body of Christ, but this is NOT the way. you should read your Bible if you want to know the proper way to handle these things. once you put your words out there, it's impossible to get them back. God will forgive if you ask, but you will be held accountable to every idle thing you've said. and if you've caused someone to turn from God because of this garbage, then their blood is on your hands. think about that before you decide to do this again. then again, maybe you don't care.
OneUpsetGirl :(

Mooresville, NC

#35 Jul 29, 2011
Ben There wrote:
<quoted text>Good advice.

Detractors of Keith Williams are possessed by jealousy. Simple as that.
Yea? You are just blinded sweetheart..

Mooresville, NC

#36 Jul 29, 2011
emilia wrote:
What is happening to all of these churches? There is another one not far from New Haven that is having a problem. Its not that the preacher is bad or anything like that its just he lets these two women in the church tell him what to do. There has been over 35 people leave that church. The funniest thing is though that these two women whom the preacher admires so much haha! talks about him, his wife, daughter and grandchildren behind his back.The preachers wife is finally opening her eyes and knows she is between a rock and a hard place when it comes to supporting her husband and knowing the way he feels about these two women. Sad isnt it. These two women are liars, believe me there has been several of us who has found out the hard way. Oh well....your money wont get you to Heaven will it?
AAAMMEENN about the whole letting two women tell him what to do.

Mooresville, NC

#37 Jul 29, 2011
shame wrote:
shame on you supposed Christians who get on here and bad-mouth a church that is working to get the gospel out to the lost. you are a tool of Satan - no more, no less. even if you had disagreements with church/pastor/etc, you have no business spouting hurtful and many untrue things on a public anonymous forum. there are ways to handle things within the body of Christ, but this is NOT the way. you should read your Bible if you want to know the proper way to handle these things. once you put your words out there, it's impossible to get them back. God will forgive if you ask, but you will be held accountable to every idle thing you've said. and if you've caused someone to turn from God because of this garbage, then their blood is on your hands. think about that before you decide to do this again. then again, maybe you don't care.
Shame on you Christians who pretend to be Christians and tell the preacher what to do and make him destroy the church!
Bless YOU

Madison, TN

#38 Jul 29, 2011
[QUOTE who="OneUpsetGirl :("]<quoted text>
Yea? Well ohk.. This is more than likely the person shoved up his rear, but Keith said the youth was separating from the church.. News flash, he was wrong he destroyed us when we were at a strongest and so close! To be truthful.. I used to be on fire for god, but since he got rid of our youth I have let god slip from my life an my life completely sucks sometime, everyone is ALWAYS arguing & I miss the church terrible but it will NEVER be the same .. I hope he is happy about ruining an amazing, on fire for god.. Youth group..We knew exactly who to run to and had 'big sisters' & 'big brothers' we could talk to about all of our problems & now we have no one! I totally blam him for everything that's gone wrong.. I just can't believe the idiot doesn't see it.. I really want to hit him right in the nose! & I really dislike those people on the 'right' in the 'front' who thought thatching just come in and 'take over' they are part of te reason this happened.. They thought they could just come in and run it & go on trips for free while other youth worked their hind end off to get money to go on trips.. & I've heard that they always come in and ruin the church and leave so I hope they are freakin happy![/QUOTE]

Just one sorry excuse not to go to church just simple as that. If you did not like New Haven move on and find what church suits you or you like etc. Whatever is your problem no one else to blame but yourself. I pray that you find peace in your life - Be humble it goes along way.
James

Johnson City, TN

#39 Jul 31, 2011
Yea? Well ohk.. This is more than likely the person shoved up his rear, but Keith said the youth was separating from the church.. News flash, he was wrong he destroyed us when we were at a strongest and so close! To be truthful.. I used to be on fire for god, but since he got rid of our youth I have let god slip from my life an my life completely sucks sometime, everyone is ALWAYS arguing & I miss the church terrible but it will NEVER be the same .. I hope he is happy about ruining an amazing, on fire for god.. Youth group..We knew exactly who to run to and had 'big sisters' & 'big brothers' we could talk to about all of our problems & now we have no one! I totally blam him for everything that's gone wrong.. I just can't believe the idiot doesn't see it.. I really want to hit him right in the nose! & I really dislike those people on the 'right' in the 'front' who thought thatching just come in and 'take over' they are part of te reason this happened.. They thought they could just come in and run it & go on trips for free while other youth worked their hind end off to get money to go on trips.. & I've heard that they always come in and ruin the church and leave so I hope they are freakin happy![/QUOTE]

In response to you calling a man of God an idiot...If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
Two Sides

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#40 Jul 31, 2011
Shame on you Christians who pretend to be Christians and tell the preacher what to do and make him destroy the church![/QUOTE]

Two sides to every story.
James

Johnson City, TN

#41 Jul 31, 2011
AAAMMEENN about the whole letting two women tell him what to do.[/QUOTE]
They weren't even talking about New Haven when they referred to the 2 women running the church.
OneUpsetGirl

Jonesborough, TN

#42 Jul 31, 2011
James wrote:
AAAMMEENN about the whole letting two women tell him what to do. "

They weren't even talking about New Haven when they referred to the 2 women running the church.
Yu freakin idiot! I know that! I was talking about women around new haven church.
keith williams h8r

Jonesborough, TN

#43 Jul 31, 2011
Pastor Keith William wrote:
Whoever says that Pastor Keith is the Devil "Lord, forgive them because they don't know what they are talking about" The one that left "they" just got upset on the pastor because they couldn't do what they wanted to do you can't please everyone and that's the truth they just got mad and now they are running around and say bad things about him which is not the truth. I've been going to New Haven for more than 5 years now and i don't have anything bad to say about the pastor. He is FAIR - I guess, to those that putting the pastor down that used to go on that church in the first place you are not really a TRUE Christian otherwise you will not be going around and talking nonesense to a pastor that you used to believe in or respected. SHAME on you!!!
New Haven is a good church, pls don't listen to these negative comments I invite you to see for yourself and try it out.
Okay listen here. i have had my experience st new haven and i wont lie it was the best years of my life....until around this time last year when the church let a woman come in and make all the decisions when she wasnt even in the board or ANYTHING!!!! She had absolutley no right to say crap when her daughter came in and shook her butt and boobs and let em hang out for EVERYONE to see honey! I used to also be on fire for god and as of now i dont have anyone, thank you keith williams i hope your happy, i know i am not god therefore i dont decide who goes to heaven or hell. but in my opinion i do not feel close to god when im in the doors of new haven! i used to love going there when i had pronlems i had a church family now i dont thanks to a fat freakin hypocrite that comes in and shakes her thang for everyone to see which is VERY inapproiate at church and especially for someone of her AGE! im very upset about all thats happened but i kno that you will NEVER catch me within the same zip code as New Haven Church it might as well be New Slaven the Gossip Haven!(:
Good day and God Bless Baby(:
James

Johnson City, TN

#44 Aug 1, 2011
OneUpsetGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu freakin idiot! I know that! I was talking about women around new haven church.
Usually when you "Amen" a statement, it means you agree with that statement...excuse me for not being able to read your mind...maybe that's what happened at NH...it was all in your head and Keith Williams couldn't read your mind and you got mad.
Hypocrite

Johnson City, TN

#45 Aug 1, 2011
keith williams h8r wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay listen here. i have had my experience st new haven and i wont lie it was the best years of my life....until around this time last year when the church let a woman come in and make all the decisions when she wasnt even in the board or ANYTHING!!!! She had absolutley no right to say crap when her daughter came in and shook her butt and boobs and let em hang out for EVERYONE to see honey! I used to also be on fire for god and as of now i dont have anyone, thank you keith williams i hope your happy, i know i am not god therefore i dont decide who goes to heaven or hell. but in my opinion i do not feel close to god when im in the doors of new haven! i used to love going there when i had pronlems i had a church family now i dont thanks to a fat freakin hypocrite that comes in and shakes her thang for everyone to see which is VERY inapproiate at church and especially for someone of her AGE! im very upset about all thats happened but i kno that you will NEVER catch me within the same zip code as New Haven Church it might as well be New Slaven the Gossip Haven!(:
You sound like you were once on fire for God...
Tired

Johnson City, TN

#46 Aug 1, 2011
keith williams h8r wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Everyone gets that you don't like New Haven. You act like there were no problems when other people were in charge. People were sitting around instead of being in church or class. People were not being invited to things, just a small select group. It is time to move on a let this close. Things should have been handled much differently than they were. That only made the problem lots worse, but you need to finally let it go and get in a church somewhere that you enjoy. You are doing nothing at this point but try to cause more problems. It serves no purpose. The only reason I am even saying anything is because it doesn't look like you are going to stop.
John

Brentwood, TN

#47 Aug 1, 2011
I know nothing about New Haven Church, if God directs your heart there, then go. Do not question God. Listen to Him only not others.He will guide you. Trust in God!
her best friend

Jonesborough, TN

#48 Aug 1, 2011
Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you were once on fire for God...
yes,she was. i know her personally and we are best friends and honestly, i feel the same way!
leeroy

AOL

#49 Aug 1, 2011
this is a better church since the dotsons and balls have left .the pastor can have control and not them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowards hit & RUN 4 min ThReal Atticus Finch 31
New laws 18 min ThReal Atticus Finch 11
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 35 min Atticus Finch 58
Liberalism is a mental disorder. 37 min ThReal Atticus Finch 8
POS mom's in greeneville 39 min hatethegame 8
cassidy miller and haley miller 42 min hahaha 2
Brandon weisman 45 min nolove 2
Who has the best shot to beat Hankins? 3 hr Yanked Cranker 23
Property Tax Increase 3 hr Tired of taxes 68
robin quillen leaves meeting 6 hr Bullying 39