First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Your a Joke

Greeneville, TN

#217 Jan 30, 2013
Visitor wrote:
It sickens me that people are saying such horrible things about a church!! Ive been there plenty of times and its nothing more than a house of worship for the good Lord above!! Shame on all of you who talked about a church and man of God for JUDGING, LYING, and JEAlOUSY!! Real Christians dont put anyone down for any reason and especially on a public display for everyone to see! Everyone is a sinner and its a Christians resposibility to repent and FORGIVE anyone who has because you do it too! Just as Jesus would! Love one another!! If you dont like it there than maybe you should go somewhere else instead letting the devil in YOUR life like your claiming its in others. Get yourself to Alter and fast is my suggestion!! Let God back in your life and apologize to God, Pastor Keith, and the Church for all the horrible things you said. I pray he shows mercy on all of you on Judgement day!!
Your on her putting people down for being on a public form and talking about others. When you are doing the same. You are a JOKE!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#218 Feb 1, 2013
Visitor wrote:
It sickens me that people are saying such horrible things about a church!! Ive been there plenty of times and its nothing more than a house of worship for the good Lord above!! Shame on all of you who talked about a church and man of God for JUDGING, LYING, and JEAlOUSY!! Real Christians dont put anyone down for any reason and especially on a public display for everyone to see! Everyone is a sinner and its a Christians resposibility to repent and FORGIVE anyone who has because you do it too! Just as Jesus would! Love one another!! If you dont like it there than maybe you should go somewhere else instead letting the devil in YOUR life like your claiming its in others. Get yourself to Alter and fast is my suggestion!! Let God back in your life and apologize to God, Pastor Keith, and the Church for all the horrible things you said. I pray he shows mercy on all of you on Judgement day!!
If this Thread had been dead since Sept 2012, why would you comment on this and bring it back to the top???? Vistor my foot, and if you thought so much of the church you would have left it alone!!! I agree with the other person You're a Joke!!
Girl

Elizabethton, TN

#219 Mar 27, 2013
Visitor wrote:
Everything I have said is true, why would you call people liars if you are a Christian and have only visited there?
tommy9998

Greeneville, TN

#220 Mar 27, 2013
thank goodness only one wil judge us in the end
Girl

Greeneville, TN

#222 Apr 10, 2014
So what do you think when KW own daughter won't seat under his word?
Anonymous

Greeneville, TN

#223 Jun 28, 2014
leeroy wrote:
this is a better church since the dotsons and balls have left .the pastor can have control and not them.

They never controlled the church for one! Someone needs to get their story straight!! It WAS a great church till certain people decided they could run the church and now it's down to hardly NO ONE and NO youth!!
Justsayin

United States

#224 Jun 30, 2014
All the ones saying there is no youth:your so very wrong,i am a member of the youth,and i drum for the church now,keith williams is a man of God,the spirit identifies,anyone who talks smack about him obviously has the wrong keith williams
faith in brother keith

United States

#225 Jul 1, 2014
I have known Keith Williams and his family since I was a little girl. I sat under his preaching for many years and he is a good man of god and preaches the word! You better watch bad mouthing the man of god. You need to look at yourselves and what god has forgiven you for instead of pointing your finger at someone else. If you are bad mouthing a man of god then I would be very scared if I were u. getting on here gossiping about it is wrong. I'm not gossiping I am stating the truth and saying I have faith in Keith Williams like you're supposed to. You should be backing your preachers and praying for them. They have a lot more stressful life than any of you. Believe me I know, my dad is also a minister. I'm praying for all of you. And for your pastor for having to deal with all this extra stress and drama!!!!!
Really

Greeneville, TN

#226 Jul 1, 2014
faith in brother keith wrote:
I have known Keith Williams and his family since I was a little girl. I sat under his preaching for many years and he is a good man of god and preaches the word! You better watch bad mouthing the man of god. You need to look at yourselves and what god has forgiven you for instead of pointing your finger at someone else. If you are bad mouthing a man of god then I would be very scared if I were u. getting on here gossiping about it is wrong. I'm not gossiping I am stating the truth and saying I have faith in Keith Williams like you're supposed to. You should be backing your preachers and praying for them. They have a lot more stressful life than any of you. Believe me I know, my dad is also a minister. I'm praying for all of you. And for your pastor for having to deal with all this extra stress and drama!!!!!
I personally don't know anyone involved. What I did notice in your post is that you capitalized Keith Williams every time you mentioned him, but not God. Your bible sure does it different.
faith in brother keith

Landrum, SC

#227 Jul 1, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally don't know anyone involved. What I did notice in your post is that you capitalized Keith Williams every time you mentioned him, but not God. Your bible sure does it different.
its called spell correct... Not meant to capitalize anything.I was on break at work and disgusted at these post. Was taking up for the man of GOD and his preaching. That's what we're supposed to do is back our pastors and stand up for GOD. If you noticed I didn't quote a bible verse. So stop worrying about my spelling or capitalization because my phone automatically capitalizes some things. Worry about helping back and pray for this man of GOD instead of being an English teacher. Oh my.... I capatalized another word. Thank you Jesus for not making me so miserable like some of these folks. I once was there myself. I once was lost but now I'm found. Thank you lord for your mercy on me and please bring these lost souls under conviction before it's too late. You know all there hearts and mine. Amen........
Really

Greeneville, TN

#228 Jul 1, 2014
faith in brother keith wrote:
<quoted text>its called spell correct... Not meant to capitalize anything.I was on break at work and disgusted at these post. Was taking up for the man of GOD and his preaching. That's what we're supposed to do is back our pastors and stand up for GOD. If you noticed I didn't quote a bible verse. So stop worrying about my spelling or capitalization because my phone automatically capitalizes some things. Worry about helping back and pray for this man of GOD instead of being an English teacher. Oh my.... I capatalized another word. Thank you Jesus for not making me so miserable like some of these folks. I once was there myself. I once was lost but now I'm found. Thank you lord for your mercy on me and please bring these lost souls under conviction before it's too late. You know all there hearts and mine. Amen........
I assure you, I, in no way am miserable. I just happened to notice that because in the bible if God or Spirit is not capitalized it is speaking of a false god or spirit. Seeing that you put Keith Williams was a man of god, it made me notice. If you are suggesting that I am miserable you are wrong and shouldn't judge me. As I told you I don't know him. I know many that go to church there, but I personally don't know him. I am not on here slamming him, I too think that is wrong.
really

Landrum, SC

#229 Jul 2, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you, I, in no way am miserable. I just happened to notice that because in the bible if God or Spirit is not capitalized it is speaking of a false god or spirit. Seeing that you put Keith Williams was a man of god, it made me notice. If you are suggesting that I am miserable you are wrong and shouldn't judge me. As I told you I don't know him. I know many that go to church there, but I personally don't know him. I am not on here slamming him, I too think that is wrong.
yes it does that in the bible but I'm not quoting verses. The lord knows my heart. N I never said u was miserable. There are some miserable people on here making up things about brother Keith. I've been there myself before all I wanted to do is down the man of God till the lord seen fit to save my soul. Now I try to do anything I can to take a stand for God. I may not be perfect at it or capitalize things correctly but the lord will help me and at least I'm trying to stand up for the preacher of Gods word. I'll do anything I can that I feel led to do to do a work for my Lord. If we would all take a stand the world would not be in such a bad shape today.
kad

Greeneville, TN

#230 Jul 14, 2015
when we speek church i believe it is me and all other believers following Christ in holy Spirit baptism not mans water but heavenly baptism in Christ knowing we are saved by grace through his shedding of blood and knowing he was baptised in water by John to save all man kind that we no longer need be baptised in water for repentance but to know that we are baptised in his holy spirit- for He is our living water and in he we have eternal life. I read we follow Christ in baptism in his spirit not of mans water for that was repentance all we have to know and receive The holy Spirit Baptism following in Christ. For John prepared the way for Christ and He himself said one whom comes greater then me and we will baptise us with the holy spirit and fire . Jesus followed God's commandment was baptised by John because he was a jew and to cleans all men from sin so tell me if we continue to follow repentance when Christ already did it for us and commanded us to follow him in baptism in holy spirit why then do so many follow what has passed away then to recieve the Holy Spirit of Christ.
I am searching for a church that teaches God's word in Holy Spirit baptism in Our Lord and savoir and not just by grace and faith in which they teach water repentance as baptuism before Christ.
idea

Greeneville, TN

#231 Jul 14, 2015
kad wrote:
when we speek church i believe it is me and all other believers following Christ in holy Spirit baptism not mans water but heavenly baptism in Christ knowing we are saved by grace through his shedding of blood and knowing he was baptised in water by John to save all man kind that we no longer need be baptised in water for repentance but to know that we are baptised in his holy spirit- for He is our living water and in he we have eternal life. I read we follow Christ in baptism in his spirit not of mans water for that was repentance all we have to know and receive The holy Spirit Baptism following in Christ. For John prepared the way for Christ and He himself said one whom comes greater then me and we will baptise us with the holy spirit and fire . Jesus followed God's commandment was baptised by John because he was a jew and to cleans all men from sin so tell me if we continue to follow repentance when Christ already did it for us and commanded us to follow him in baptism in holy spirit why then do so many follow what has passed away then to recieve the Holy Spirit of Christ.
I am searching for a church that teaches God's word in Holy Spirit baptism in Our Lord and savoir and not just by grace and faith in which they teach water repentance as baptuism before Christ.
How about you search for someone to help out with your atrocious writing?
Stating the Obvious

Knoxville, TN

#232 Oct 4, 2015
So this has bothered me. I was at an auction sale where Keith and his wife were there....someone asked a girl if she was coming to church tomorrow (being Sunday.) She stated no because all she had was jeans. A lady said so come on and the preachers wife snarreled her nose and no comment to it. Like really why would I want to go a church like that. Shows how much she really wants people to come.
Big Crank

Johnson City, TN

#233 Oct 4, 2015
I went a couple of times and it was just a bluegrass music show.
Unsure

Greeneville, TN

#234 Oct 4, 2015
Stating the Obvious wrote:
So this has bothered me. I was at an auction sale where Keith and his wife were there....someone asked a girl if she was coming to church tomorrow (being Sunday.) She stated no because all she had was jeans. A lady said so come on and the preachers wife snarreled her nose and no comment to it. Like really why would I want to go a church like that. Shows how much she really wants people to come.
I've always found his wife to be very nice. He always seems to be all about himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (Apr '11) 13 min loopy 24
Any window tint places BESIDES that Tommy Benne... (Jun '15) 21 min E Dog 15
Body by me 22 min he will know 9
no 32 min Iamspartagus 273
20 trillion debt 40 min The Truth 10
BUSTED at the Hype! 42 min well duh 31
Walmart Distribution (Apr '12) 1 hr Catching Waves 21
LIVE, from Philadelphia, PA. 1 hr whatever floats y... 38
Trump good friends withPutin 3 hr Leonardo 23

Greeneville Jobs