KnowsTheFacts

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

I know the truth about everything. And your all's posts disgust me. You all must really have no life to sit and start rumors and gossip for months. How old are you all really? Unless you know 100% what your saying is true you need to keep your mouths SHUT!
Da Truth

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

U ppl don't have 2 be mean.... Alan is a nice person and Robert got fired because he stole pills!
notfromaroundher e1997

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that any of that is true. I've actually heard that Corley's statements are false. None of us know the truth.
As a health care professional, I know what you are supposed to do in this situation. Since McNeese's pharmacy license is already suspended or revoked and he's been arrested and arraigned and I read these things in the newspaper, Silly me, I thought it might be true. You can check the Federal Court Docket and the Pharmacy Board disciplinary hearings available online 24/7.
Whatami90

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

This pill business is bigger than any of us.
kimber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The little chubby one mariah is got to be the rudest one there!!She will ignore you hang up on calls and cuss out customers! Something needs to be done with her!!!
FO REAL

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Da Truth wrote:
U ppl don't have 2 be mean.... Alan is a nice person and Robert got fired because he stole pills!
Alan is one of the rudest people on the face of the earth. I hope he goes bankrupt!
→BamB!tch←

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

FO REAL wrote:
<quoted text>Alan is one of the rudest people on the face of the earth. I hope he goes bankrupt!
Exactly how is he rude? I'd like to know!
gville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Its one of the worst pharmacys I've seen.I'm glad I switched!Slow service rude people!Two stand out but I won't mention names.
Curious

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Just wondering what you consider your reason for being on Topix int he first place.
hates nosy people wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please we all know why people post names on here...to dig for info and sling mud. People around here are the nosiest pillbillies I've ever encountered. Find a creative hobby!
Interested in facts

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I am always interested in facts, but Topix is not about protecting anyone's first amendment right to the truth. Many topics have come and gone on this site based on the connection that the folks mentioned here have in either the community or with attorneys. The site's response to the threat of being sued, even if the information in the topic is true, is to remove the topic and take away the right of the truth tellers to freedom of speech. And that is a fact.
Truth wrote:
I agree, most stuff on Topix is stupid b-s. This is one that i agree needs to be exposed. If you get a speeding ticket in this town, your name hits the paper. If you have money and are busted for dealing pills, it is kept out of the public spotlight.
I have seen several threads related to this disappear and I am sure this one will take the same end.
Well

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
An APOLOGY from Turd (Jan '13) 6 min Asshat 11
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,198
lookin 4 a good time? 19 min uummm 1
Who was in the wrong at the Dev. Board meeting? 29 min Gunslinger 7
Cold Sprinds Mtn. 44 min Puddin 2
zumba (Sep '13) 44 min w_f_o 29
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 49 min Pink 47
Summer Street 1 hr Mel 33
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr Gunslinger 67
Eddie Overholt arrest question 5 hr Gunslinger 36
•••
•••
•••
•••