Corley's Pharmacy
confused

Gallatin, TN

#62 Feb 29, 2012
Why are there so many posts on here offering sympathy to a man who helped make what is becoming the worst drug problem this area has ever seen even worse? Not only did he abuse his position in his job, but it seems he now wants everyone to feel sorry for him because he was coerced into giving some bad guy's narcotics. Well he put himself in a position to be blackmailed in the first place. He had other options, he could have gone to corley or the police. He is an educated man with a family. He put his family at risk, and many other families by helping these dangerous drugs get out on the street. He will probably make a deal and escape any real punishment but in my opinion he is 10x worse then any other drug dealer. Read the paper, there are so many break-ins and home invasions, and they can almost all be related to prescription drug abuse. Shame on Robert McNeese for his role in putting those pills out there in the hands of criminals who will feed the addiction of these desperate people that will do anything to get the next pill.
Drug problem

United States

#63 Feb 29, 2012
He was giving OxyContin to his gay lover and the friends of the gay lover were selling them and when he was asked for more he supplied them . Corley found out because pills were missing and turned him in . That's how he got caught ! This is a man with a wife and kids why not divorce her and come out of the closet ? He and is lover are going down. It's sad to know that this drug issues our town faces is because of people like him . I hope they throw the book at him and he goes to prison for a long time . The war on drugs start in your own back yard. I feel sorry for his wife and kids .
Miss B

Nashville, TN

#64 Mar 1, 2012
Drug problem wrote:
He was giving OxyContin to his gay lover and the friends of the gay lover were selling them and when he was asked for more he supplied them . Corley found out because pills were missing and turned him in . That's how he got caught ! This is a man with a wife and kids why not divorce her and come out of the closet ? He and is lover are going down. It's sad to know that this drug issues our town faces is because of people like him . I hope they throw the book at him and he goes to prison for a long time . The war on drugs start in your own back yard. I feel sorry for his wife and kids .
If you really felt sorry for them, you would not be running on and putting that kind of point on the unproven rumors surrounding this case. This is a sad situation and whether or not he goes to jail, his life and his career is ruined--which is pretty bad punishment for anyone if you think about it. His family doesn't deserve any of this, they don't deserve to be dragged through the mud. From what I can see, they have pretty much lost everything and didn't even do anything to cause it.
Observer

Butler, TN

#65 Mar 1, 2012
I think everyone feels sympathy for his family but it doesn't help when his own wife is telling every-one who will listen about him having gotten them in to this situation and then they claim he was only protecting his family. If he had gone to the police when the blackmail started and come clean his family and profession would not have been put in jeopardy. Another question to ponder is why his
bail was only $20,000? I'm amazed!! That's less than cases not nearly as serious!! I wonder if he has been completely honest with his attorney...
Voice of Reason

Abingdon, VA

#66 Mar 1, 2012
Man up wrote:
I think it is amazing that this incident never hit the local news. This was a story that should have been headline on WJHL and WCYB, but it was never even given coverage in our local paper. Folks come on this thread and refer to this as "slinging mud", but this was a major crime and shoul have been reported as such. Just because this man and his family were wealthy and well connected should be no reason that the local media - and local authorities for that matter- work to silence this as if it never happened. Due to their trying to cover it up, I hope all the mess mushrooms and not only the crime, but the cover up is exposed.
If you are a native of Greeneville I don't know why you would be amazed. It's business as usual around here. I have been told by neighbors and plenty of old timers that newcomers (especially from FL) bring all the drugs and crime to Greeneville. It's a joke. Locals with money get away with plenty without a hint of press, but if you are poor or from out of town your name and face will be splashed across the local rag. This is a one screwed up town, where community leader and established families can still cover up the truth. Greeneville operates like one big good old boy network from the 1940s. I honestly don't think most of America would believe goings on like we have here are still tolerated unless they saw it for themselves. It would be a great case study for some sociology student...or maybe we could get our own reality show kind of like "Sins and Secrets." There's plenty to tell.
wowsers

Johnson City, TN

#67 Mar 1, 2012
twobad4u wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're stupid or ignorant......any/all business owners HAVE to be that way in order to survive running a business.
I agree.
Gvill Online

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#68 Mar 1, 2012
I seen on the Suns website where Andy is going to build a house for somebody who lost their home in last years tornado, we need more people like them.
Sad

Brentwood, TN

#69 Mar 1, 2012
Gvill Online wrote:
I seen on the Suns website where Andy is going to build a house for somebody who lost their home in last years tornado, we need more people like them.
Of course he is. lmao. Broyles family doesn't want any publicity from this. Duh. Anyone can see that. Andy as the owner of that company?? LMFAO Are you kidding? He knows absolutely nothing about that business. Nothing!!!!! What a joke!

What they are doing is great. I'll give them props for that. Andy doesn't own jack-shit. He doesn't have the knowledge to own anything.
Outraged

Butler, TN

#70 Mar 2, 2012
How can a highly educated man of privilege continue to portray himself as a "victim" when his own deeds are what put not only his own family, his extended family and Corley's Pharmacy in such a sad position. His lifestyle is his business but the theft of drugs from the pharmacy is inexcuseable. All the religious postings on his blog is highly hypocritical in my book. It's been said that there no atheists in foxholes--and evidently there are no sinners in the McNeese household...
Wow

United States

#71 Mar 2, 2012
Outraged wrote:
How can a highly educated man of privilege continue to portray himself as a "victim" when his own deeds are what put not only his own family, his extended family and Corley's Pharmacy in such a sad position. His lifestyle is his business but the theft of drugs from the pharmacy is inexcuseable. All the religious postings on his blog is highly hypocritical in my book. It's been said that there no atheists in foxholes--and evidently there are no sinners in the McNeese household...
He has a blog? Oh, please post the link if it is an open site.
Zito C

United States

#72 Mar 2, 2012
Outraged wrote:
Don't know anything about a blog, but if he does have one, he's making sure the other five will know what he is going to say in court-which will give them time to figure out a way to drop a dime on him.

Some one needs to tell him to button up his lip.
Legal

Nashville, TN

#73 Mar 2, 2012
Observer wrote:
I think everyone feels sympathy for his family but it doesn't help when his own wife is telling every-one who will listen about him having gotten them in to this situation and then they claim he was only protecting his family. If he had gone to the police when the blackmail started and come clean his family and profession would not have been put in jeopardy. Another question to ponder is why his
bail was only $20,000? I'm amazed!! That's less than cases not nearly as serious!! I wonder if he has been completely honest with his attorney...
20k is a typical bail amount in federal court for a like-situated individual. Further, you do not hire the services of a bondsman in federal court - it is tantamount to an "OR bond."
Wally

Bluff City, TN

#74 Mar 2, 2012
Johnny R wrote:
I personally don't know what has transpired, but feel certain that if any illegal actions took place there will be a thorough and extensive cover up.
If I had been involved in any kind of illegal incident several months ago, I wouldn't still be living in my big house, driving my nice car, or socializing with my wealthy friends and in-laws who could hire a high powered attorney to delay any actions, reframe the events, and pay my way off. But, oh wait, I don't have a big house, a nice car, and wealthy friends and in-laws who could hire a high powered attorney to delay any actions, reframe the events, and pay my way off. I'd be busted.
Johnny R, you are a dip shi*. Lets meet to discuss this more. Leave your real name, puss*. Same goes for you all.
Wally

Bluff City, TN

#75 Mar 2, 2012
This goes out to all you f***ing hypocrits out there that have nothing better to do than to slander someones name. GET A LIFE! Watch what you say guys, posts leave ip address for those who know where to look. Your comments might bite you in your ass.
notfromaroundher e1997

Nashville, TN

#76 Mar 2, 2012
truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I wholeheartedly agree,my friend.If this had been a young black man from the Wesley Heights Community there would have been extensive coverage with photos all over the front page.Every self-righteous white person would be up in arms over the huge amount being slung in their community to their children."Mr.White and Nice Guy" was slinging some huge amounts of pills.I hope he spends a damn long time in prison where his sh*t *ss belongs.
It was on the front page of the Greeneville Sun on both his court dates. Federal Court in Greeneville has its docket posted online if you want to know in advance who is appearing and for what procedure.
notfromaroundher e1997

Nashville, TN

#77 Mar 2, 2012
Talk wrote:
Corley definitely handled this situation wrong. If he was behind the cover up and keeping this out of the media or if it was Robert's family, Corley should have pushed for the details to hit the news and let the cards fall. His acting like the issue never happened has tarnished the image of his business, without doubt. I agree that he seems to be a nice guy and has been a strong part of the business community for years, so I would have expected him to have more business sense in handling the situation.
Corley reported it to the Pharmacy Board and the police. McNeese was fired and he no longer is a co-owner. What else do you expect him to do? Stop work and walk around town with a sandwich board that says "McNeese no longer works at Corley's"??
Yolanda

Brentwood, TN

#78 Mar 4, 2012
When I need my morphine to kick back during the rest period in the afternoons, I always get my supply from corley's.
Observer

Butler, TN

#79 Mar 4, 2012
Yolanda wrote:
When I need my morphine to kick back during the rest period in the afternoons, I always get my supply from corley's.
I have known and watched Alan Corley grow from a nice young boy to a most honorable man of great intregity. To make your statement about your "habit" is disgusting...you know it is not true and even if it were true you would not ever name your source. As was previously stated on a topix statement it is possible to find the source of these posts, so if I were you I'd think about what I posted. You must be a great friend to "somebody" to post this garbage!!!
Really

Knoxville, TN

#80 Mar 5, 2012
greeneville gal wrote:
Is he the one that is gay?
Ah do tell....
Sad

Brentwood, TN

#81 Mar 9, 2012
notfromaroundhere1997 wrote:
<quoted text>
Corley reported it to the Pharmacy Board and the police. McNeese was fired and he no longer is a co-owner. What else do you expect him to do? Stop work and walk around town with a sandwich board that says "McNeese no longer works at Corley's"??
You don't know that any of that is true. I've actually heard that Corley's statements are false. None of us know the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haircuts 15$ 19 min No way Jose 10
Another plug from 45 24 min Trumpisdumb 2
allen they bumb pridemore 26 min nmc 5
What's the best drug to start with? (Jun '15) 35 min Mamabear 25
Where is Mikey Gosnell 42 min Mikies mom 17
News Women's March Demands Equality 49 min let go 7
Amazing Development 56 min wowie 1
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 2 hr Tinman 69
Fake Christians 2 hr Genius 37
Atheists 6 hr RedHood 48