Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

hates nosy people wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up his address in the phone book...call him...drive by....ask him yourself instead of posting it on this gossip rag. Have some decency!
Look in the mirror....you are just as NOSY AS ANYONE ELSE. You are reading the posting just like everyone else..... You are a hypocrite. You get some decency and clean up your own backyard first.
Law Abiding User

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

hates nosy people wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up his address in the phone book...call him...drive by....ask him yourself instead of posting it on this gossip rag. Have some decency!
He should have thought about decency when he was contributing to our rampant drug problem! He deserves getting his name on this site.
CUSTOMER

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Totally agree with the posting by LAW ABIDING USER. Ditto. Robert had a highly paid job with the good possibilty of increasing his income every year. He has a beautiful home, nice cars, vacations, etc. Didn't appear to have any financial problems from his lifestyle. Why Robert would involve himself in any illegal activity is indeed a good question. I held Robert in very high esteem and thought he also had a high moral character standard. If anyone truly knows the facts in this situation, please share your information.
living on the edge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

As bad as this will probably sound, sorry in advance but it's the truth, he probably figured ou you could make more money in a day selling pills to all these pill heads, then he could make in a week. Either that or he got hooked on them like many good people have. This should show people how powerful these pills are.
hard worker

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

he a pill head!!!
hates nosy people

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

TN-lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror....you are just as NOSY AS ANYONE ELSE. You are reading the posting just like everyone else..... You are a hypocrite. You get some decency and clean up your own backyard first.
Apparently you're a complete moron or idiot...maybe both. Topix wasn't created for taking stabs at people and stirring drama. I come on here for what it was intended for. Topics of substance. Or did you even know that's why the site was created? Thought not. Look at other topix locations...it's nothing like Greeneville. Pathetic people in this town. I read this post defending Robert McNeese...he allegedly made a major error in judgment. He's human! Let it go...his family is dealing with enough than to have people nosing in his business. It doesn't involve you...leave the man be!
really

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

hates nosy people wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're a complete moron or idiot...maybe both. Topix wasn't created for taking stabs at people and stirring drama. I come on here for what it was intended for. Topics of substance. Or did you even know that's why the site was created? Thought not. Look at other topix locations...it's nothing like Greeneville. Pathetic people in this town. I read this post defending Robert McNeese...he allegedly made a major error in judgment. He's human! Let it go...his family is dealing with enough than to have people nosing in his business. It doesn't involve you...leave the man be!
Ok nosy, hate to keep beating the same drum but the more you respond on this site the longer it will be at the top of list. I too dislike rumors that are put on this site for the sole purpose of hurting people, however Mr. McNeese in his position as an upstanding, piller of the community is held to a higher standard, right or wrong....I believe the curiosity surrounding his dismissal is not only justified but completely understandable. I hope with the holiday season the folks in Greeneville will find it there hearts to pray for his wife and children but no matter how wonderful a family he comes from or how much money he has if he broke the law he deserves to be punished just like anyone else and further more it outrageous that the local news media has not reported this just like they would any other crime.
really

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

One more thing to " hates nosy people", if you are so adamantly apposed to rumors, and you are so comfortable posting on here hiding behind this veil of riteous indignation, why are you so comfortable with name-calling...you don't even know TN-Lady...yet you are fine with calling her a moron. How is that any different from anyone else on here. This particular thread did not start off nasty, it only went down hill after your inflamatory remarks. I believe it is possible to engage in information sharing and spirited debates without the name calling.
Talk

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Corley definitely handled this situation wrong. If he was behind the cover up and keeping this out of the media or if it was Robert's family, Corley should have pushed for the details to hit the news and let the cards fall. His acting like the issue never happened has tarnished the image of his business, without doubt. I agree that he seems to be a nice guy and has been a strong part of the business community for years, so I would have expected him to have more business sense in handling the situation.
Really

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Talk wrote:
Corley definitely handled this situation wrong. If he was behind the cover up and keeping this out of the media or if it was Robert's family, Corley should have pushed for the details to hit the news and let the cards fall. His acting like the issue never happened has tarnished the image of his business, without doubt. I agree that he seems to be a nice guy and has been a strong part of the business community for years, so I would have expected him to have more business sense in handling the situation.
I don't see how its hurt their business. The place is always packed, and it takes them forever to fill one prescription!
wonderwoman

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

If Robert really did do something like this, why does the state of Tn website list his pharmacist license as active with no disciplinary actions?
ever think of this

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Suppose you are a pharmacist in a town full of pill heads...and you also happen to be in good financial standing. Is it possible that someone could threaten you or your family in order to get drugs??? Is it possible a pharmacist could be blackmailed and feel obligated to steal from the pharmacy. Maybe corleys is not covering up facts but investigating them. I deal with corleys on a regular basis and they will always be in good standing with me. Don't assume u know everything
living on the edge

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Ok I'll play. Lets assume that you are a well known pharmacist in a town that you probably know everybody. You know if you do get caught doing something, it will probably be swept under the rug. That sounds more plausible then some strung out pill head blackmailing him. This just shows if you know enough people in this town you can make anything disappear.
state

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

wonderwoman wrote:
If Robert really did do something like this, why does the state of Tn website list his pharmacist license as active with no disciplinary actions?
because until he is found guilty they cant post anything to the website. because what if they posted that and he was found not guilty then he would have a lawsuite.
Stanley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

hates nosy people wrote:
<quoted text>
TN Lady is correct in her opinon of your hypocrisy,you just can't handle the truth.You should consider working on your personality flaws,as your New Years resolution.

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

hates nosy people wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is for " Hates Nosy People". You owe TN-LADY an apology. Her posting DID NOT TAKE A STAB OR STIRRING DRAMA as you insinuated her of doing. Her posting only ASK QUESTIONS, YOU ARE THE MORON and the IDIOT, who also can't read evidently. No where in her posting did she write anything negative or derogatory pertaining to Mr. McNease. I will not hesitate to ASK THE QUESTION that if some of those illegally dispensed pills FOUND THEIR WAY INTO YOUR POCKET. DID THEY? WAS HE YOUR DEALER?? That may very well be the reason you were so hostile and totally out of line. You wanted to stop the threads. Maybe the "stirring" would bring your name out from under the "holier than thou" rock you are hiding under. YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC SELF TURNED this thread to the negative slant it has become. Maybe you should only read postings from other locations that you find so enjoyable and not grace the readers for Greenville with your self serving comments.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

really wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. McNeese in his position as an upstanding, piller of the community
Piller....lol. Sounds like he sure was.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Talk wrote:
Especially since Alan Corley has served on the TN Board of pharmacy, he should not be involved in possibly covering up illegal drug diversion but rather raising awareness to the growing problem of severe drug abuse. As drug availability increases on the streets, so does crime which makes this whole issue everyone's concern. As a business owner, I'm sure he's concerned about his store losing customers which equate to dollars.

Since: Mar 11

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

no longer a customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Corley is a total prick. Hope they go bankrupt!
Unless you're stupid or ignorant......any/all business owners HAVE to be that way in order to survive running a business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

145 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Bayless 140,594
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 31 min K in SC 13
obammy has never had a job 46 min blood 33
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 48 min pondering it 8,916
Truth 57 min Teddy Lawing 2
property tax increase 1 hr Mel 10
Sheriff Department Budget 1 hr Educated Reader 19
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 3 hr home girl 178
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 4 hr Dennis 18
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 11 hr Gunslinger 122
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••