Comments
1 - 20 of 91 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just curious

Hermitage, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2011
What happened to pharmacist Corley's named Robert? He was very nice but haven't seen him a while. When I asked a tech at the store she acted like she didn't hear me and ignored question and changed subject.Isn't he married to BJ Broyles daughter Becky?
just curious

Hermitage, TN

#2 Nov 27, 2011
oops....I meant to say pharmacist @ Corley's...
hates nosy people

Irmo, SC

#3 Nov 27, 2011
just curious wrote:
oops....I meant to say pharmacist @ Corley's...
My guess is you already know. Why post questions on topix of all places to find answers? I think you're trying to get s.hit started...let it go and leave Robert and his family be.
Bet

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2011
This one will be gone in less than 24 hours.
no longer a customer

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 27, 2011
Bet wrote:
This one will be gone in less than 24 hours.
Alan Corley is a total prick. Hope they go bankrupt!
Do Tell

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 27, 2011
hates nosy people wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you already know. Why post questions on topix of all places to find answers? I think you're trying to get s.hit started...let it go and leave Robert and his family be.
Know what?
really

Hermitage, TN

#7 Nov 27, 2011
hates nosy people wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is already know. Why post questions on topix of all places to find answers? I think you're trying to get s.hit started...let it go and leave Robert and his family be.
Wow....somebody is very sensitive on the subject. My guess is nobody would have paid any attention to just curious until your comment.
if it matters

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2011
just curious wrote:
What happened to pharmacist Corley's named Robert? He was very nice but haven't seen him a while. When I asked a tech at the store she acted like she didn't hear me and ignored question and changed subject.Isn't he married to BJ Broyles daughter Becky?
From memory: Try looking on the Asheville Hwy at the old Atchley Drug center (sold to Alan and Robert McNease). A sister pharmacy of Corleys if you will. Im thinking if you read the Greeneville Informer you would already have known this. You cant poop in this town without everyone knowing what kind of tissue is used.
Cha Ching

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Nov 27, 2011
I like Robert, I think him & Becky are good people but BJ Broyles is a sorry SOB!! He is a cheap bastard. I even told him to his face when I found out he was ripping me off!! Of couse he didn't give damn but made me feel great I told him off!

All he cares about is hearing his bank account go "cha ching!"
hates nosy people

Irmo, SC

#10 Nov 27, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text> Wow....somebody is very sensitive on the subject. My guess is nobody would have paid any attention to just curious until your comment.
Oh please we all know why people post names on here...to dig for info and sling mud. People around here are the nosiest pillbillies I've ever encountered. Find a creative hobby!
Kell

Greeneville, TN

#11 Nov 27, 2011
no longer a customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Corley is a total prick. Hope they go bankrupt!
Corley's Pharmacy has went above and beyond for my kids. Alan Corley and most of the employee's have always been nice to me and my family. I will only use Corley's.
TN-lady

Paducah, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2011
Can someone please just answer the questions??? Why is Robert McNease no longer working at Corley's?? I thought he was part owner of the business.
hates nosy people

Rockwell, NC

#13 Nov 27, 2011
TN-lady wrote:
Can someone please just answer the questions??? Why is Robert McNease no longer working at Corley's?? I thought he was part owner of the business.
Look up his address in the phone book...call him...drive by....ask him yourself instead of posting it on this gossip rag. Have some decency!
Man up

Smyrna, TN

#14 Nov 27, 2011
I think it is amazing that this incident never hit the local news. This was a story that should have been headline on WJHL and WCYB, but it was never even given coverage in our local paper. Folks come on this thread and refer to this as "slinging mud", but this was a major crime and shoul have been reported as such. Just because this man and his family were wealthy and well connected should be no reason that the local media - and local authorities for that matter- work to silence this as if it never happened. Due to their trying to cover it up, I hope all the mess mushrooms and not only the crime, but the cover up is exposed.
hates nosy people

Rockwell, NC

#15 Nov 27, 2011
Man up wrote:
I think it is amazing that this incident never hit the local news. This was a story that should have been headline on WJHL and WCYB, but it was never even given coverage in muddle local paper. Folks come on this thread and refer to this as "slinging mud", but this was a major crime and shoul have been reported as such. Just because this man and his family were wealthy and well connected should be no reason that the local media - and local authorities for that matter- work to silence this as if it never happened. Due to their trying to cover it up, I hope all the mess mushrooms and not only the crime, but the cover up is exposed.
Spoken like a true drama queen
Truth

Smyrna, TN

#16 Nov 27, 2011
I agree, most stuff on Topix is stupid b-s. This is one that i agree needs to be exposed. If you get a speeding ticket in this town, your name hits the paper. If you have money and are busted for dealing pills, it is kept out of the public spotlight.

I have seen several threads related to this disappear and I am sure this one will take the same end.
Naivety

Brentwood, TN

#17 Nov 27, 2011
Man up wrote:
I think it is amazing that this incident never hit the local news. This was a story that should have been headline on WJHL and WCYB, but it was never even given coverage in our local paper. Folks come on this thread and refer to this as "slinging mud", but this was a major crime and shoul have been reported as such. Just because this man and his family were wealthy and well connected should be no reason that the local media - and local authorities for that matter- work to silence this as if it never happened. Due to their trying to cover it up, I hope all the mess mushrooms and not only the crime, but the cover up is exposed.
I agree totally. If it were you or I you can bet your sweet biffy whatever happened would make headlines. On my part all I can say is I've witnessed the sudden change in the McNease household and it's been "hush hush" over why Robert suddenly lost his job. Right before then his wife was talking of vacations planned, spending, etc. Her attitudes changed, but she's hanging in there for her family.
wow

Crossville, TN

#18 Nov 27, 2011
What did he do?
lol

Charlotte, NC

#19 Nov 28, 2011
Truth wrote:
I agree, most stuff on Topix is stupid b-s. This is one that i agree needs to be exposed. If you get a speeding ticket in this town, your name hits the paper. If you have money and are busted for dealing pills, it is kept out of the public spotlight.
I have seen several threads related to this disappear and I am sure this one will take the same end.
It doesn't take that much to get a thread deleted, anyone can do it that reports it. Lol You don't have to have money either!
living on the edge

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2011
He took pills from the pharmacy and was selling them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Mississippi gurl 145,837
Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans People in Greeneville (Apr '10) 18 min PrettyinPink 405
motor cycle clubs 27 min Dixie iron fist 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 30 min Steve 3,641
Ever pooted whilst makin love? (Mar '13) 41 min Ralph 17
Davis Street 44 min smh 31
old men at greystone dump 45 min Wet Willie 11
twested scissors 54 min info 15
south greene football 2 hr Toby 34
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs