THEY are not YOU so don't worry about them

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

surroundedPovert y

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 28, 2014
So you worry about you and let them worry about them but in public please keep it to yourselfs .
blood

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2014
nonsensical

“I Believe”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 28, 2014
This is part of my campaign , not to start mean topics on people. Is that what you are talking about ? Just signed in and nooooo none of my bffs names on here :)

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#5 Jan 28, 2014
Hashtags Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!
Your ignorance is noticed. You may now be excused.
Think about it

Sweetwater, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2014
surroundedPoverty wrote:
So you worry about you and let them worry about them but in public please keep it to yourselfs .
Most of these people being talked about have put themselves in our life where they were not welcome. That is why they are brought up on here. If people learned how to stay out where they are not welcome it might help.
curious

Sevierville, TN

#7 Jan 29, 2014
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of these people being talked about have put themselves in our life where they were not welcome. That is why they are brought up on here. If people learned how to stay out where they are not welcome it might help.
Some people are forced to deal with people they otherwise wouldn't have anything to do with. Some people tried to make the best out of a situation, Unfortunately, there are some that are too selfish to see that.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are forced to deal with people they otherwise wouldn't have anything to do with. Some people tried to make the best out of a situation, Unfortunately, there are some that are too selfish to see that.
I agree with your comment 100%...several of us on this forum are all too familiar with this concept...

***I also agree completely with the title of this thread...far too many folks concern themselves with others b/c they don't want to focus on improving their own lousy lives :)

“I Believe”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Jan 30, 2014
Hashtags Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!
Can't come up with anything better ? I dropped the Tag, however there is no reason to act so angry on a public debate forum.There are high class upstanding politicians that post and very respectful. Why are you not embarassed to type harsh words on here ? Why are you so upset honey ?
Release

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Jan 30, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your comment 100%...several of us on this forum are all too familiar with this concept...
***I also agree completely with the title of this thread...far too many folks concern themselves with others b/c they don't want to focus on improving their own lousy lives :)
Your reply here was to a post that said some people are FORCED. Are you actually forced to get on Greeneville's topix?

Location hidden

#12 Jan 30, 2014
Release wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply here was to a post that said some people are FORCED. Are you actually forced to get on Greeneville's topix?
Nope, but I'm welcome to & shouldn't have to deal with the likes of you...you should be adult enough & possession enough character to ignore those of us you don't like, instead of developing unhealthy obsessions with folks you don't know & who have no desire to know you & don't bother you on here. None of us ever address you and/or initiate conflict with you before you start. You possess not one ounce of self-control. You don't like me?!? Guess what...I don't like you, either...I just don't feel the need to let you know that continually b/c you mean nothing to me...you're pathetic & irrelevant.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 30, 2014
...oh, and I'm not YOU (Thank God!!!!), so don't worry about me...and, though it goes with out saying, you're definitely NOT me, and I couldn't care less about you :)

Location hidden

#14 Jan 30, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but I'm welcome to & shouldn't have to deal with the likes of you...you should be adult enough & possession enough character to ignore those of us you don't like, instead of developing unhealthy obsessions with folks you don't know & who have no desire to know you & don't bother you on here. None of us ever address you and/or initiate conflict with you before you start. You possess not one ounce of self-control. You don't like me?!? Guess what...I don't like you, either...I just don't feel the need to let you know that continually b/c you mean nothing to me...you're pathetic & irrelevant.
***POSSESS enough character...autocorrected
The Verser

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jan 30, 2014
You are not going to help anybody by worrying worrying supports Satan's agenda.
Stop worrying it has no increase and is what the devil wants you to do.
Drive fear and worry out

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2014
gnat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she thrives on being a f*king nuisance.
I think you have me confused with YOU, sweetheart ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Jeff Roark 23 min sad 3
South Greene High School 40 min Just sayin 27
live at the valley 1 hr jjj 52
ymca 1 hr Dr Wu 2
4 apply for school director 1 hr citizen 16
Lisa 1 hr Dr Wu 21
Scary drivers in Greeneville! 1 hr Dr Wu 11
women with pretty eyes. (Jan '11) 5 hr knows both 70
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search