Wandering

Kingston Springs, TN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
So what does everyone know of him i know he is freaking sexy and can dance/rap anything else :)
hah

Greeneville, TN

#2 Dec 15, 2012
He can't rap
kimmy

Burns, TN

#3 Dec 17, 2012
He can
hah

Conover, NC

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Yeah if your deaf
eww

United States

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Quit making freestyles they're horrible please give up rapping you suck at it
wandering

Smyrna, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2012
yeah he def can rap u guys need to open ur ears and stop being a hater
hmmm really

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Stop promoting yourself Trent!!! A good way to promote self esteem is to grow up mentally I mean we all know how old you are it is painfully obvious when your begging for a ride or this and that come on man!!! Get a job and be a real man!!!!
kolll

Harmony, NC

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Lol freaking sucks at rapping! Doesn't he have a kid he needs to grow up and take care of it!
Last Night

Newmarket, Canada

#10 Aug 16, 2013
Trent your a sack of sh!t!!!
So what your a liar?
You tell people you'd keep in touch and then don't, fck you!!!
Why because I didn't swallow or let you blow your load on my face?
I'm not that type of guy...
The night we had was special in my eyes.
Last Night

Newmarket, Canada

#11 Aug 16, 2013
Sorry wrong person
curious61616

Greeneville, TN

#12 Aug 18, 2013
well for one Trent has a two jobs & a car now, he's really grew up alot lately. He doesn't party anymore or anything, and he can rap.
i hate loser parents

Newton, NC

#13 Aug 19, 2013
Yes Trent has a beautiful little girl by Amanda. He is a piece of shit that doesn't claim her. Let's hope his cousin zack doesn't do the same thing to his baby with Lane.
PalmalaHanderson

Greeneville, TN

#14 Aug 19, 2013
We use to all sit around and die laughing at his freestyle videos on FB. Haha so funny. Why he thought it was good enough to post online is a mystery to me. But hey, it was very . . . entertaining.
curious61616

Greeneville, TN

#15 Aug 20, 2013
Zack is nowhere near the person Trent is. That MAY be his baby, and it may not. Considering the fact that she sent him pictures of her and another guy laying in be naked together before she even said she was pregnant. LOL. So who's the piece of shit? That's right. Zack has a job and is saving up money to help with his baby. He's going to step up and be a fantastic father. And so all you shit-heads know, this is his sister. You can talk all the shit you want about Trent. But I will be DAMNED if you are gonna talk about my brother.
Erin Freeman

Greeneville, TN

#16 Aug 20, 2013
And also, if any of you knew Zack personally, his name wouldn't have even been brought up in this post.
Erin Freeman

Greer, SC

#17 Aug 20, 2013
And it's not even that Trent is a bad person. He's really not. Everyone likes to party. But he's grown up alot, has a job, and a car. If he was positive that was his baby and amanda didnt say or do half the things he told me she did, he WOULD be there for that baby. So every one of you need to shut your mouths.
hahaha

Greenville, SC

#18 Aug 21, 2013
good...maybe he can rap my christmas presents for me
Trent Dunbar

Greeneville, TN

#19 Aug 29, 2013
thank you erin
Factory Worker

Morristown, TN

#20 Aug 29, 2013
Is that Kevin n Kristys boy ?
jeff wall

Mount Juliet, TN

#21 Nov 22, 2013
i heard he got a job at greene valley and didnt last a half a month. so what happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haircuts 15$ 19 min No way Jose 10
Another plug from 45 24 min Trumpisdumb 2
allen they bumb pridemore 26 min nmc 5
What's the best drug to start with? (Jun '15) 35 min Mamabear 25
Where is Mikey Gosnell 42 min Mikies mom 17
News Women's March Demands Equality 49 min let go 7
Amazing Development 56 min wowie 1
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 2 hr Tinman 69
Fake Christians 2 hr Genius 37
Atheists 6 hr RedHood 48