Since: Feb 14

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2014
Another win for Satan, my friends.

Another activist liberal judge overturns the will of the people and spits in the face of God. Woe unto this judge on the day of His return, this judge will be tormented in the pit by a thousand demons for eternity!

The Good News is that this foreshadows Antichrist's rise to power and therefore Christ's Return!

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT to the extent Ky. Rev. Stat. 402.005 and .020(1)(d) and Section 233A of the Kentucky Constitution deny same-sex couples the right to marry in Kentucky, they violate the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, and they are void and unenforceable.
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2014
Well Phil, what did you expect from a state where everyone has the same DNA.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2014
Government Cheese wrote:
Well Phil, what did you expect from a state where everyone has the same DNA.
Lol,I agree. Now for some Kentucky jokes........

Location hidden

#4 Jul 1, 2014
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol,I agree. Now for some Kentucky jokes........
Hahaha! Good one DIF ! LMAO on that one...
Know

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 1, 2014
All of you worried about the gay people are probably closet gays yourself. It's not a choice. I'm a man who likes women. It wasn't a choice for me! If it was a choice for you that means at one time or another you had to choose not to suck a dick. I didn't, never wanted too. So my advice to you is. Stop living a lie, move to Kentucky and marry your soulmate. You'll be much happier..
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jul 1, 2014
Know wrote:
All of you worried about the gay people are probably closet gays yourself. It's not a choice. I'm a man who likes women. It wasn't a choice for me! If it was a choice for you that means at one time or another you had to choose not to suck a dick. I didn't, never wanted too. So my advice to you is. Stop living a lie, move to Kentucky and marry your soulmate. You'll be much happier..
Wow you'll have to educate us as you seem to know all the nomenclature about the gays and what they do.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 1, 2014
Know wrote:
Methinks you doth protest waaaay too much, so what's stopping YOU?

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jul 2, 2014
Know wrote:
It is driven by demonic spirits who infest the gays and lesbians and make them attracted to the same sex. They were NOT "born this way" they were corrupted into a life of sin and perversion. They willingly went along with this even though God tells us that it is ABOMINATION.

When you see a gay or lesbian you see a person infested with demonic power fueling their lust for others of their own sex. They are trapped and only Jesus can lead them out of it.

This tells you everything that you need to know, so read it and learn the Truth!

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0084/0084...
Know

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jul 2, 2014
Phil_is_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
It is driven by demonic spirits who infest the gays and lesbians and make them attracted to the same sex. They were NOT "born this way" they were corrupted into a life of sin and perversion. They willingly went along with this even though God tells us that it is ABOMINATION.
When you see a gay or lesbian you see a person infested with demonic power fueling their lust for others of their own sex. They are trapped and only Jesus can lead them out of it.
This tells you everything that you need to know, so read it and learn the Truth!
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0084/0084...
sounds like you have a few demons in you! Just admit it, your gay..
JESUS hung with guys

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Jul 3, 2014
Just saying I mean they never said he slapped them on the butt or tried to get a peek in the locker room but well when you hang with the gusy you might have a thing for the guys is all I am saying . The gays scare me too unless they are female then I like to watch .
Know

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2014
Thank God someone besides me thinks Phil is crazy! If you read any post he puts up on any topic, he says something about gays. I'm telling you he's in the closet. Probably wearing high heels, smearing peanut butter all over himself. With a gun and a bible. Jerking off to a pic of Goerge Bush..
Modern Human Being

Greeneville, TN

#14 Jul 3, 2014
Sad wrote:
Oh, Phil you remind me of the bitter racists in the 1960s carrying their hate signs against desegregation and "race-mixing". You are just as confused and full of hate and idiocy as they were!
Marriage Equality is happening and there is nothing you or any of your homophobic hate-filled friends can do to stop it, Phil.
Prediction time Phil!
Within two years there will be gay weddings happening in good old Greeneville, TN!
Write that one down, Phil.
Phil is living in 1950 and always will!
Gay Cooties in muh Stamps

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jul 3, 2014
Know wrote:
Thank God someone besides me thinks Phil is crazy! If you read any post he puts up on any topic, he says something about gays. I'm telling you he's in the closet. Probably wearing high heels, smearing peanut butter all over himself. With a gun and a bible. Jerking off to a pic of Goerge Bush..
Phil is not right in the head and we all know this. He's the crazy uncle of Topix that we try to keep hidden in the attic where decent people cannot run into him too often.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 4, 2014
Gay Cooties in muh Stamps wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil is not right in the head and we all know this. He's the crazy uncle of Topix that we try to keep hidden in the attic where decent people cannot run into him too often.
Explain this to me if you will...who of all of us IS right in the head to be commenting on Topix forum? LOL I respect Phil's opinion the same as I do yours. It is what it is....let us all think on that this day and be thankful we still have the freedom to quantify as well as qualify our remarks we make whether it be on these forums or publicly, because in the blink of an eye it could be taken from us. Happy Fourth of July to All...Have a super fine day and a safe one!

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

G'Vegas

#17 Jul 4, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> Explain this to me if you will...who of all of us IS right in the head to be commenting on Topix forum? LOL I respect Phil's opinion the same as I do yours. It is what it is....let us all think on that this day and be thankful we still have the freedom to quantify as well as qualify our remarks we make whether it be on these forums or publicly, because in the blink of an eye it could be taken from us. Happy Fourth of July to All...Have a super fine day and a safe one!
Well said. I questioned my sanity when I signed up.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 4, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. I questioned my sanity when I signed up.
You have none if you sign up,but there are some good people who are on here that make up for it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 5, 2014
Gay Cooties in muh Stamps wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met quite a few men in Greeneville who sound just like Phil with their ranting about gays and blacks and liberals. So he is not a unique snowflake at all!

Crazy as a shit-house rat sums it up, don't you think?

Location hidden

#20 Jul 5, 2014
Dixie40 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met quite a few men in Greeneville who sound just like Phil with their ranting about gays and blacks and liberals. So he is not a unique snowflake at all!
Crazy as a shit-house rat sums it up, don't you think?
Don't hold back Dixie, just keeping it real and making me LMAO. Thank you and have a great day! I like crazy shit house rats, I guess. At least I know where he stands on the issues and like you owns up to his comments on here.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawanna Yokley anyone know anything? 2 min countrylifer 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 17 min Steve 7,791
Sup 1 hr A thought 3
cook out burgers 1 hr curious 13
Another 1 hr diesel doctor 16
Devil got hold on Presbyterians Now 1 hr BOiaF 16
Favorite candy bar? 2 hr Gville Grad 18
RIP Jeff Roark Thu benjamin 23
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search