worst cop on city police force!
Bee

Waterloo, Canada

#124 Jul 2, 2010
hwy2hell wrote:
thats all you can come up with?? YOU IN THE WHAT 3RD GRADE!MAN YOUR SMART.SHEEEW. LOOK OUT BEES ON A ROLE!!! BLAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA . L.M.F.A.O. ps ..quit smoking crack.
What more do I need to come up with? Lol. If it didn't get to you...you wouldn't respond! go cry some more. Idiot!
Bee

Waterloo, Canada

#125 Jul 2, 2010
been there wrote:
Apparently Bee has never had his/her civil rights infringed upon. I have and Billy Christy was the so called cop that did it. There is more than one person in greeneville that doesn't appreciate being treated unfairly by a civil servant with a chip on his shoulder and a badge to hide behind.
Wrong. I had an officer insinuate that I was lying once. I took him the proof that I wasn't the next day and he apologize. End of story. If he had not have apologized, I would've went to his superiors next. I dealt with the problem like an adult should. I didn't get online and anonymously slander him nor did I make crap up about the mans childhood.
no really

Murfreesboro, TN

#126 Jul 10, 2010
chad...(sorry you posted a long time ago but im just now reading) if youre hispanic...that makes you 50 times worse than ANY black or anyTHING.
so pathetic

Gallatin, TN

#127 Jul 13, 2010
ya'll honestly dont have lifes picking on police officers in greeneville. there all goood and take care of his familys, unlike half you idiots who prob dont like them because you were doin something stupid and they caught you. your disrespectful peices of crap & when the time comes and you wish they were there to help you out i hope there not. you dont deserve it anyways.
baby blue

Nashville, TN

#128 Jul 14, 2010
oh yea wrote:
Billy Christy.. for SURE
why you guys picking on him cause alot of you came up with him now he's on the other side het over it he's just doing his job
supfool

United States

#129 Jul 15, 2010
shane mathews #1 dickhead
Reggie

Smyrna, TN

#130 Jul 16, 2010
supfool wrote:
shane mathews #1 dickhead
Yes, I totally agree!
supfool

Bellevue, NE

#131 Jul 16, 2010
im glad someone agrees with me on this,like he is seriously the biggest dickhead on the force!!!
Reggie

Smyrna, TN

#132 Jul 16, 2010
He thinks he's better than everyone else!
BFF

Madison, TN

#133 Jul 17, 2010
Tim wrote:
I agree, Dustin Jeffers is a problem and a huge liability to Tusculum. I hope they take notice and put him to work at McDonald's...
My Best friend is going to marry him!!! I think he is a great guy and a officer that is just doing his JOB!!!!
sweet cheeks

Fort Campbell, TN

#134 Jul 23, 2010
Friend wrote:
I think all the police both city county are good people they put their lives out there everyday and everyone should be thankful we have law. The ones complaining prob have been on trouble or just jealous!
definately agree
Spelling Bee Queen

Franklin, TN

#135 Jul 23, 2010
THIEF.... thief.... dear lord, it's THIEF! If people are going to go to the trouble of writing here, please check your spelling!
funny

Murfreesboro, TN

#136 Jul 23, 2010
Spelling Bee Queen wrote:
THIEF.... thief.... dear lord, it's THIEF! If people are going to go to the trouble of writing here, please check your spelling!
"I" before "E", except after "C". Yeah, I learnt that in the thurd grade and their is no reason not to use it for speling! Ignurt people on here!
anonymous

Brentwood, TN

#137 Jul 25, 2010
speaking of danny greene, he has probably got all the women of greene county taken care of.
easy

Hendersonville, TN

#138 Jul 26, 2010
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
"I" before "E", except after "C". Yeah, I learnt that in the thurd grade and their is no reason not to use it for speling! Ignurt people on here!
Dang! Is that ALL you "learnt" (learned) in "thurd" (third) grade? "Their" (there) really are "ignurt" (ignorant) people on here that need help with THEIR "speling" (spelling). Please tell me that was all sarcasm and try to save some face.
bumpity

Brentwood, TN

#139 Jul 26, 2010
george jones
hurt in afton

Johnson City, TN

#140 Jul 26, 2010
out there wrote:
It should be my choice not theres to wear a seat belt, it just another way to raise money for the dept. without really doing anything for it they are a joke, Tell me how many unsolved crimes are in this town, how many drug deals are going down in the projects, oh never mind that was unfair that would maybe put there lives on the line to stop by there.....
Tell me dumbass how many lives has the seatbelt saved ?I know of one, my daughter.
Surprised

Waterloo, Canada

#141 Jul 26, 2010
anonymous wrote:
speaking of danny greene, he has probably got all the women of greene county taken care of.
Not THIS ONE......but I can dream and hope the phone rings! Lol lol
getalife

Johnson City, TN

#142 Jul 28, 2010
Sounds like we have some JEALOUS people in G-Vegas. Maybe all who have made negative post on here about the PD should grow some and try to become one... Get a life...
Penny

Gallatin, TN

#143 Jul 29, 2010
Dork wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know him to well. Its William Christy. I have nothing bad to say about him. He will put behind bars if that is where you belong.
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman BURSTED at Jail!! 6 min Resident 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 22 min just me 10,652
Unemployment 1 hr Small mind 106
Why women march? Attention 1 hr Soretails 8
Trump inauguration 8 hr common sence 134
Deleted when the truth comes out :) 8 hr Atayloruraho 43
Jobs hiring at least nine dollars an hour 10 hr c 19
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 13 hr Grandpa 46

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web