worst cop on city police force!
LOL at You

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jun 1, 2010
LOL wrote:
To many to list, just wish a few would step up and stop crime, instead of sitting along the road giving out 10.00 tickets for seat belts not being wore, Guess that is the best way to keep greeneville safe LOL
You must have been 1 that I saw pulled over yesterday. If you didn't have your seat belt on you deserved a ticket. Just be glad it was only 10 bucks...Thats the easiest thing to do when you get in a car, it doesn't take 5 seconds to do it. Quit whinning and buckle up
out there

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jun 1, 2010
Yea its life threating to sit at the corner or at the commons, if there is a crime they make damn sure, the culprit is long gone before they arrive on scene, Then they will most the time tell you they will prob. never catch the person. LMAO
out there

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jun 1, 2010
It should be my choice not theres to wear a seat belt, it just another way to raise money for the dept. without really doing anything for it they are a joke, Tell me how many unsolved crimes are in this town, how many drug deals are going down in the projects, oh never mind that was unfair that would maybe put there lives on the line to stop by there.....
LOL at You

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jun 1, 2010
Out there is the correct name for you because that is where you are. If you are so concerned with all the bad in greeneville then why dont you go and join the force. I read on this site everyday and you people are all a like. Do you really think greeneville is the only town with drug deals going down in the projects or muders being unsolved. Do you think that Kingsport or Johnson City doesn't write seat belt tickets? Why do people in Greeneville think that they should be treated different than everybody else in this area. Grow UP wether you like it or not the state can tell you to wear a seat belt and if you choose not to dont complain when you get the ticket.. It really is that simple.
UPFRONT

Madison, TN

#26 Jun 1, 2010
Easttnskin has something to say about everything. Probably knows medicine, the arts, philosophy, psychology, law, and religion. Bet his "I know it all attitude" would tick the best cop off! Go Big D @ Tusculum!
Aux Officer

Hendersonville, TN

#27 Jun 1, 2010
LOL at You wrote:
Out there is the correct name for you because that is where you are. If you are so concerned with all the bad in greeneville then why dont you go and join the force. I read on this site everyday and you people are all a like. Do you really think greeneville is the only town with drug deals going down in the projects or muders being unsolved. Do you think that Kingsport or Johnson City doesn't write seat belt tickets? Why do people in Greeneville think that they should be treated different than everybody else in this area. Grow UP wether you like it or not the state can tell you to wear a seat belt and if you choose not to dont complain when you get the ticket.. It really is that simple.
My dear 'LOL at You', we don't need your help defending us with your poor grammer and atrocious spelling. Go away.
concerned

Murfreesboro, TN

#29 Jun 1, 2010
All of our law enforcement officers put their lives on the line everyday. Just like any profession, law enforcement has its good and bad. I will not name any of the ones whose attitude is "I am a cop and you are not", they know who they are and nothing will change them. But, the vast majority are good and honest people. What kind of place would this be without them keeping lawbreakers in line?
LOL at You

Johnson City, TN

#30 Jun 1, 2010
Aux Officer wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear 'LOL at You', we don't need your help defending us with your poor grammer and atrocious spelling. Go away.
I truely hope you that you are not an aux officer because if you are then you are part of the reason most people don't like the police. You have a smart a*s attitude and if you are an aux officer I hope you don't ever become a full time officer. Just keep playing rent a cop
Jethro

Murfreesboro, TN

#31 Jun 1, 2010
Aux Officer wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of atrocious spelling, it's grammar, not grammer.
Baller

Fort Campbell, TN

#32 Jun 2, 2010
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of atrocious spelling, it's grammar, not grammer.
LOL. You just got OWNED, rent-a-cop!
nite owl

AOL

#33 Jun 2, 2010
well dont no bout those guys but who ever is doing dipach now said something un called for over the air on wed mor around 2am a code 2 went off at a store the panic a went off and no one would pick up the phone well he told the other policeman t0 tell the worker to pick the fricken phone up sounds like we may have somewhat of a hothead working our greeneville plice dept. dont get me wrong we got some of the best working in greeneville but like i say some good some bad. and i cause no problem as well i go to work go home and maybe to walmart a gro store them home so terry give the old boy a good talk
easttennskin

Smyrna, TN

#34 Jun 2, 2010
UPFRONT wrote:
Easttnskin has something to say about everything. Probably knows medicine, the arts, philosophy, psychology, law, and religion. Bet his "I know it all attitude" would tick the best cop off! Go Big D @ Tusculum!
So, because I'm reasonably educated, can punctuate, spell and enunciate when I speak, makes me a "know it all"? I do know enough not to act ignorant and have a reason to have issue with city cops. Oh, and your "Big D @ Tusculum", can come suck a "Big D in Greeneville". Fuck you very much.
anonymous

Brentwood, TN

#35 Jun 2, 2010
mike crum is the worst, for sure.
Buckle

Smyrna, TN

#36 Jun 2, 2010
out there wrote:
It should be my choice not theres to wear a seat belt, it just another way to raise money for the dept. without really doing anything for it they are a joke, Tell me how many unsolved crimes are in this town, how many drug deals are going down in the projects, oh never mind that was unfair that would maybe put there lives on the line to stop by there.....
You have a choice. Don't buckle-up and pay a fine. It is the law numbnuts.
SOL

Smyrna, TN

#37 Jun 2, 2010
easttennskin wrote:
<quoted text>
So, because I'm reasonably educated, can punctuate, spell and enunciate when I speak, makes me a "know it all"? I do know enough not to act ignorant and have a reason to have issue with city cops. Oh, and your "Big D @ Tusculum", can come suck a "Big D in Greeneville". Fuck you very much.
Yep, you are really educated. Your vocabulary is awsome. You can enuciate. What dictionary do you use?
Ed Tom

Murfreesboro, TN

#38 Jun 2, 2010
SOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you are really educated. Your vocabulary is awsome. You can enuciate. What dictionary do you use?
It is awesome and enunciate. You left out an e and an n. He will call you on it if I don't.
baseball parent

Johnson City, TN

#39 Jun 2, 2010
Yea just another freedom, taken away and force on us so they can make more money, and not really have to work for it..There so busy giving out tickets,, the real crimes are getting easyier to commit in this town, because real crime is hard to handle for the gpd, they need a car load or two to give a ticket LMAO
aman

AOL

#40 Jun 3, 2010
county sheriff dept same way.we need a change bad.
Dude

Jonesborough, TN

#41 Jun 3, 2010
Well I think Mike Crum is the worse he will straight up lie to you its been along time ago when this happened but my husband didnt have driver license at the time but he was helping someone out cause they was drunk and he didnt want to see anyone get hurt from a wreck or anything like that so he drove the car he was not drinking or anything and they got pulled over and mike crum told him as long as you pass a sobiety test ill let you go since your doing a good deed not letting anyone drive drunk well my husband past it with flying colors and mike looked at him and said i guess i lied so he took him to jail now to me thats piece of crap in my book
D Duke

Smyrna, TN

#43 Jun 3, 2010
beezy 423 wrote:
gina holt is a stupid ass racist bitch. that harrass the black side of town
Good job Gina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Overall 47 min Somepeople 38
Cowards hit & RUN 1 hr Mrs Roberson 24
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 1 hr Mrs Roberson 31
News Woman Trapped Under Dump Truck 1 hr Mrs Roberson 12
YMCA lady trainers 3 hr James 3
Firewood question 8 hr z0neCrew 4
where is melinda babb? (Oct '14) 10 hr MELINDA BABB 3
Property Tax Increase Fri dah 59

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web