worst cop on city police force!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#217 Oct 31, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat me.
Eww, nasty! No thank you! I reserve that privilege to those who are clean, nicely shaven and are worth my time! You my dear are NONE of the above! Maybe some of your nasty friends will oblige you though! Good luck
Intheknow

Greeneville, TN

#218 Oct 31, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing you don't get paid to think babycakes.
Stalker! Troll! Jealous, envious wannabe! Lol
Ima Troll

Rutherfordton, NC

#219 Oct 31, 2013
Oh goodness! The drama queens have hijacked this thread too.
jealous one

Greeneville, TN

#220 Oct 31, 2013
I think all cops are sexy, arrest me baby, I love handcuffs with lots of force, especialy Louis, you Bronx buff god , shewwww.. sweet dreams.
In the know

Bristol, TN

#222 Nov 1, 2013
Doolittle...
Yep

Mosheim, TN

#223 Nov 2, 2013
Steve Spano
Willy

Johnson City, TN

#224 Nov 2, 2013
The one that just gave me a ticket.
marty

Knoxville, TN

#226 Nov 2, 2013
ice cube wrote:
They all suck,gone are the days of Blue and Jones ,guys that had integrity and would treat you like a person that pays their salary.
you got that right. Out with burns and cannon.they both been in too long
bugman

Johnson City, TN

#227 Jan 15, 2016
LOL wrote:
To many to list, just wish a few would step up and stop crime, instead of sitting along the road giving out 10.00 tickets for seat belts not being wore, Guess that is the best way to keep greeneville safe LOL
that is all craft is qualified to do
bugman

Johnson City, TN

#228 Jan 15, 2016
come and get me if you can, im legal, welcome to see though
someone inside

Johnson City, TN

#229 Feb 6, 2016
concerned wrote:
All of our law enforcement officers put their lives on the line everyday. Just like any profession, law enforcement has its good and bad. I will not name any of the ones whose attitude is "I am a cop and you are not", they know who they are and nothing will change them. But, the vast majority are good and honest people. What kind of place would this be without them keeping lawbreakers in line?
did you ever think about what showing them a good model of a cop is like, maybe they would get a hint
someone inside

Johnson City, TN

#230 Feb 6, 2016
bugman wrote:
<quoted text>that is all craft is qualified to do
is it craft or kraft, oh well, both are cheese I reckon
DaMan

United States

#231 Feb 7, 2016
I think there all pretty pathetic. The dumbasses need to stop harassing ppl about window tint an go out an find some of these ppl stealing an robbing us taxpayer's. I have no respect for any of the Greeneville pd
dont forget

Greeneville, TN

#232 Feb 7, 2016
The out of sight ones!
cooter eater

United States

#233 Feb 8, 2016
isn't one of them a fat assss lesbo ,,,, protecting our town ,,,,,
wondering if

Johnson City, TN

#234 Feb 12, 2016
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a guy drinks a beer with dinner doesn't make him a "drunk". I have met Cannon a few times and he is a committed guy that does a great job...
ive heard that just one beer will get you a dui in this town, if that is true, maybe he shouldn't drink if he is driving, or is it different will police officers?
wondering if

Johnson City, TN

#235 Feb 12, 2016
GCSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Crum is my hero.
you must have paid him off for something
GetOverItAlready

Greeneville, TN

#236 Feb 12, 2016
cooter eater wrote:
isn't one of them a fat assss lesbo ,,,, protecting our town ,,,,,
There's gay men and lesbian women on GCSD and GPD payroll. So what? You make a call to 911 are you going to ask for only a straight officer to come save you?
No, you are going to realize homosexuals teach your children, arrest criminals, serve your food, run your company (if you work), and if you don't work shell out your SSI check either by working for the government or paying taxes to the government.
helen jones

Gastonia, NC

#237 Feb 13, 2016
Jhonny wade cause she doesn't go by the rules. she lets her grand kids ride with out booster seats. she is what you call a booky who needs to be done with
drenough

Johnson City, TN

#238 Feb 14, 2016
helen jones wrote:
Jhonny wade cause she doesn't go by the rules. she lets her grand kids ride with out booster seats. she is what you call a booky who needs to be done with
remember, she is a cop in a little hick town and they can get away with anything they want, just another crooked town in the east, we all know she is the worst but nothing we can do as long as we live here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Johnson (Jun '14) 38 min TopicTalker 61
Allie Jackson 42 min seen it 3
no 49 min Leonardo 138
who is the lady that rides that black ninja??????? 1 hr wendy 6
Another Florida nightclub shooting 1 hr Sinners Run 4
Fishing Spots in Greene (May '11) 1 hr Bass Man 38
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr -Prince- 2,286
BUSTED at the Hype! 2 hr advice 9
Why cant people tell the truth? 2 hr wow 103
Wreck on 107 cutoff Sun wow 67