BURNS JAIL 40 to 400 inmates at 35k p...

BURNS JAIL 40 to 400 inmates at 35k per year

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Burns Retirement cash

Bluff City, TN

#1 Aug 30, 2014
Do the math its your taxes I hope change happens now that he is gone . The hard crimes deserve more attention who knows we might solve them all .
We can do better

Bluff City, TN

#2 Aug 30, 2014
We have to do better cause we have to same old is same old BS .
one third population

Bluff City, TN

#4 Aug 30, 2014
How could we have that many people in jail we are not a big city no wonder the budget comes up short each and every time . What have your Republicans done to our area .
freddie

Greeneville, TN

#5 Aug 30, 2014
I read that Hankins did not want any budget cuts.
Are we safer

Bluff City, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2014
freddie wrote:
I read that Hankins did not want any budget cuts.
Yes well law and order Republicans is not what we voted for we only have 4 % colored people in the country the rest of the inmates must be red necks in for crimes against themselves . I personal don't want my taxes dollars wasted on locking them up do you ?
Starve the jail funding

Bluff City, TN

#7 Aug 31, 2014
The new guy will he just continue on with the same old same old bigger jail every 3 years . Are we keeping the right people in it or would society be served if we didn't jail the ones that hurt only themselves the victim less crimes . Controlling others wombs is one thing you conservatives try to do you need to worry about yourselfs .
Biggest Jal wins

Bluff City, TN

#8 Aug 31, 2014
You pat the taxes to build the new jail and when its time to fill it you might get to spend some time in it . We all do illegal things from day to day running stop signs etc. He who is without sin thing .

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#10 Aug 31, 2014
Or maybe put them in a senior assisted living center. I think they run around 12-15 thousand a year. You may have to stretch out a little consertina wire around the perimeter but other than that...
Tax N waste

Bluff City, TN

#11 Sep 1, 2014
We all know some people need to be in jail for our safety but others just got caught with stuff that may be bad for you but is legal in other states where they tax it at a high rate . With a population about the same when the inmates we counted as 40 why now do we have 400 some things wrong crime rates have not increased or subsided . What are we doing reducing voter restoration by applied felony arrest . I don't use illegal substance but drink wine and used to smoke tobacco my sins whats yours you can cast the first stone .

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#12 Sep 1, 2014
Most of it has nothing to do with taxes but with the lazy and slothful people who refuse to work.
holy rollin

Kansas City, MO

#13 Sep 1, 2014
Preach it brother!
Overcrowding fines

Bluff City, TN

#14 Sep 1, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
Most of it has nothing to do with taxes but with the lazy and slothful people who refuse to work.
That's not a illegal crime is it ? Its freedom unless they steal off others beside at $35,000 to keep them in jail for sloth is it cost effective after all we tax payers pay for it not Burns . If you have too much spending we need to make cuts we need to have the hard crimes solved not worry about the little stuff chicken soup kind of thing .
You could be next

Bluff City, TN

#15 Sep 1, 2014
Jail funding needs only so many free citizens to function the rest of us could be locked up to keep the mega jail on track .
dumhippycrit

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Sep 1, 2014
Idiotic and redundant with your foolish female fallacies. Go play outside with your make-believe children you aborted in the name of Satan
alexander dumas

Greeneville, TN

#17 Sep 1, 2014
Overcrowding fines wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a illegal crime is it ? Its freedom unless they steal off others beside at $35,000 to keep them in jail for sloth is it cost effective after all we tax payers pay for it not Burns . If you have too much spending we need to make cuts we need to have the hard crimes solved not worry about the little stuff chicken soup kind of thing .
Burns is not the Sheriff. You have a Democrat Sheriff now. You have a Democrat President and a Democratic Senate. Democrats have been in control of 2/3 of the federal government for the last 4 years. They controlled 100% the 2 years before that. Go bitch at the Democrats now.
BURNS planted the seed

Bluff City, TN

#18 Sep 1, 2014
Burns planted the seed of conservatism which means most of us sinners need t be in jail . He has no sin or good connections like Hawk the wife beater get off easy for the rest of us the mega jail needs filling and you are IT . LOL
just the truth

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Sep 1, 2014
It's obvious some of you are clueless...read the Greeneville Sun (It happened here) and you will see all the crimes committed by the low lifes in jail in Greene co. So what do they do..open the doors and let them all out. I hope your house is the 1st one robbed so the druggies in the county will have something to pawn or sell trade to drugs. You don't have a clue how bad drugs and crime really are in your own county. And for those who think that what is called a "State" inmate is from anywhere in the state..again you are wrong! Those are LOCAL people arrested on STATE charges (or felonies). No bus bringing them from other counties!
writless

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Sep 1, 2014
just the truth wrote:
It's obvious some of you are clueless...read the Greeneville Sun (It happened here) and you will see all the crimes committed by the low lifes in jail in Greene co. So what do they do..open the doors and let them all out. I hope your house is the 1st one robbed so the druggies in the county will have something to pawn or sell trade to drugs. You don't have a clue how bad drugs and crime really are in your own county. And for those who think that what is called a "State" inmate is from anywhere in the state..again you are wrong! Those are LOCAL people arrested on STATE charges (or felonies). No bus bringing them from other counties!
Please Almighty Liberal God, bless these released criminals and take the Jonesborough posters' computer , I beg of you have mercy upon the rest of us and do this one deed. Amen and amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy lowery 7 min Justme 1
Drunks of Greeneville (Jun '13) 14 min slim jim 70
kayaks on every car in g- vegas 21 min Voter 4
Our new president in 2017 will be... 33 min Voter 7
karen black at dtr (Oct '15) 53 min disgusting 14
UN military vehicles invading Virginia are we n... 1 hr zombie 42
Mistie Jennings 2 hr Warning to Public 1
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 3 hr bang 42
Cat got you tale? 9 hr whothehellcares- 24
LED lights 17 hr Binary 19