does anyone knw adam nunnery????

does anyone knw adam nunnery????

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

not urs anymore

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Oct 6, 2010
i wnt details wht do you knw about ths lyin cheatin piece of sht?????
Sheez_Grins

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2010
not urs anymore wrote:
i wnt details wht do you knw about ths lyin cheatin piece of sht?????
well whats you wana know about him, he is a man wh*re, and will use a woman to get what he wants, he is seeing a girl named jessica, and what i hear still sleeping with his wife.anything else you need to know.
he is worthless

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Oct 7, 2010
i kno opinions are like butt holes and everyone has one but in my opinion he is nasty. he dont take care of his kids. sheez_grins your right he is a man wh*re...i dont kno how tho!!! shew i sure wouldnt want to be wit someone like him. GROSS!!!
Stupid Cant Be Fixed

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Oct 8, 2010
what else do ya need to know....he is a nasty ugly scrawny ugh of a male! come on now look at his ex in laws! dosent that answer the ? for ya...
rebel

Madison, TN

#5 Jan 9, 2012
u all got that right about him lol he tryed to get with me and my sister h#ll no nasty
Opinion

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2012
My opinion, Hes a pig...when I first met him he was seeing my cousin but the same night, hooking up with some chick at the skatin rink. also heard he'd call other chicks to meet up with them when he was married..everytime I see him, hes with different drug head..i know jess, and im glad she left him..
so true

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Oct 27, 2012
now hes got a girlliving where he is and unning around ith melia again he wants these girls to pay his bills hes trash
the one u want

United States

#9 May 22, 2013
What the hell is wrong with his ex in laws
Florida

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Is this the same Adam Nunnery that lives in Florida now? White male. About 58. late 20s early 30s. about 180lbs. short brown hair. sags his pants, drinks, smokes, and does pills?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiela Wills? 15 min Just asking 0113 1
Stop talking about Roy Moore. Nobody cares. 23 min Lance Corporal Bubba 38
Charles Ripley (Tater) 44 min Lance Corporal Bubba 3
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 46 min Lance Corporal Bubba 39
Great clips next to Ryan's 1 hr jugs 12
Carrie Parrish (Aug '16) 3 hr Carrieee 58
Russia is here 7 hr albino Russian 22

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages